Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 04-03-2015, 01:57 PM
Knower

Healing Angel

Anyone here have a Healing Angel?

I received an indepth reading about 11 months ago, and i was surprised to learn that i have a healing gift, although i have no idea what it is.

This is from the reading:

Healing Angels are awarded only to those who have a healing gift which they have brought with them from previous incarnations and used many times before. The Healing Angel will help to develop this power by guiding the individual who is their ward to those people and books that might help them recognise and develop their gift. They will also help facilitate the healing energy flow, protecting the healer from harm and ensuring that the right energy flows into the right person at the right time. They are the intermediary and connection that can help the healer draw upon the wisdom and the power of the celestial physician that is God.

Your Healing Angel's name is Sage. He is a more mature looking angel than your Guardian who appears in his late forties/early fifties. He is tall and broad, burly and strong looking with shoulder length thick, curling dark hair peppered with silver grey streaks. He is bearded, and wears a long sleeved sage green robe that falls to the floor. His wings are white, and he is surrounded in a sage green/peppermint green aura of light. He carries a stong smell of pine with him, has a kind smiling face, and dark intelligent eyes. He is a child of the Archangel Raphael- the Healer of God- and as such, wise and knowledgable. He desires to help you remember the healing power and skill that you have wielded in many different ways in many different past lives.

I have just turned 42, so i wonder when these powers will ever surface.
Old 04-03-2015, 05:40 PM
Experiencer
There are many different kinds of healing powers. Being a healer doesn't always mean you touch somebody and ease their pain. You could be a healer just listening to peoples problems, you make them feel good when they open up to you. You could be a healer through your work, art... whatever you do, people could see your work and feel your healing energy emanating from it. You could talk to people and help them be healthy. Stuff like that is being a healer, you help people feel better. I know it would be great to be able to use our hands and heal our loved ones but that's not how being a healer always work. Try to meditate and find out which of your characteristics is the one that helps people the most, then you can try to develop it to a higher level. I hope this help. English is not my 1st language, just in case this sounds a little off to you. Good luck!
Old 05-03-2015, 03:06 AM
Newbie ;)

Interesting, Healing Angel, I am new but I think i know what you are talking about. I have been to a few healing church meetings and as I prayed for people that wanted a certain healing. I felt a large hand rest on my shoulder and power would go thou my body. Every time this happen the person would tell me they were healed. Never gave it much thought.
Old 05-03-2015, 11:00 AM
Pathfinder
You don't have to wait for gift of energy healing to emerge.
Everybody has this gift. Maybe you are waiting for something else.

Anyway, you can learn a good form energy healing
and start applying it right away. Anyone can.
By reading good books and
learning from true teachers you can learn how to get help
form healing angels as well and my recommendation is that you
do that because healing angels do what has been told to you.