Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 25-03-2014, 07:32 PM
kline702

A true GateKeepers!

I would like to be the first to actually give you a clear answer. I would first like to state that I'm no expert on Gatekeepers. In fact I am just like you, as I am learning my role as a gatekeeper. My journey start when I was living in Las Vegas about 5 years ago. I meet this guy who I refer to now as a librarian, he had an abundance amount of knowledge. In a discussion one day I asked him what he know about me and who I am. He then stated that I was a gatekeeper and that one of my gates where there in Vegas(which I never actually got to meet). I told him that when I tried to mediate I would see hundreds of thousands of boxes. He stated that these were the keys to all the gates that I was able to access. He also shared that my people have been doing this for longer then the earth was around. At that time I was not awakened and didn't pay it much mind and carried on with my life. A few years later (about 3 to be exact) I moved from Vegas back to my home town in SC. With doing so I made new friends and started hanging out with more enlightened people. One night me and one of my now close friends/brother were sitting and talking about life and the awakening. Out of no where my brother stated that he feels that I am a gatekeeper. This kinda of shocked me a little. How could two people whom lived across the country, whom never meet come up with the same conclusion? Maybe they Know something that I didn't. After this had happened, I was one day meditating at a friends house that I was house sitting for. While in a higher state of consciousness I heard a voice. The voice was of a man, who keep saying GO.....GO......GO... Go where I asked! GO....Where? Back home? There is nothing there? GO.... Next thing I Know I was back at my home planet but there was nothing there. My planet was destroyed long ago. I told the voice see there is nothing there. The voice said for me to remember all the joy and happiness; all the love that did exist. He said that none of this could be destroyed, that it is just like energy that could never be created nor destroyed but only transferred. And just that like all that joy and love; he transferred me here to spread the light. He showed me a galactic map of our cosmos. It showed 5 lighted markers on this map which represented me and 4 others. He stated that he put us here to bring light back to this area; It has been in the dark for to long. And then I came back to my earthly self. So now you are wondering how this can be connected to a Gatekeeper. I have done some research on Gatekeepers and have came to this conclusion. Just like most of you would agree a gatekeeper guards gates with the intent of only allowing good(light) in and not giving access to evil(darkness). You must understand my people, the true gatekeepers, have been around since the beginning of time. Even in the bible there are several places that state about gatekeeper. We have been protecting what is right and good. I have seen several different discussions where people say that anyone can be a gatekeeper, or that gatekeepers are spiritual guides within us that protect us from evil; For some reason when I read this all I can think is that its not true, its like a natural feeling I have. Like I said in the bible, when they did talk about gatekeepers, it states that they were appointed by the Source and those whom were appointed give others the power to help guards these gates, weather its to stand guard or to help heal guards that have been injured, or to just keep the guards on the right path of goodness. Think of it like an army, There is one who is in charge of it all but he/she gives others the power to command smaller units. I personal feel that gatekeepers are a specific type of race of beings. I honestly don't feel that just any earthling can be a gatekeeper, but I do feel that ALL earthlings can assist the gatekeepers in keeping darkness out of this area. With this being said I don't want to discourage anyone from this topic. In fact I want this to be more of an eye opener! If you are not a gatekeeper but you feel connected with this topic, it does not mean you are not important in our battle for purity. To be honest you are just as important as the gatekeeper for this is not our world but yours. It is our job to bring light into this area but its your job to maintain that light in this area. Why must you earthlings maintain this light? When the gatekeepers have finished our job here and we bring this area out of darkness just like the army we will be reassigned to another area to help them. Of course some gatekeepers will be left here to make sure the Gates of this realm, Solar system, planet are taken care of, but never-the-less we will leave. I would like to take a moment to talk about the only gate that I have actually been able to come in contact with and operate. Its was not till I moved back to my hometown and realize my task. I was outside on my front porch and was dazing into the middle of two trees. When I saw energy moving on the ground between me and these trees. Two rows of energy were moving, one from the right side of my body and the other from the left. Like a cycle or circuit between us; one moving in and the other out. I then saw a vast amount of energy between these trees formed. I then realized that the energy was making a gate. This is the first time I have ever experienced this and kinda didn't know what to do but at the same time all I did want to do was let it happen, but something then changed that. I saw a red face that made me very uncomfortable and my natural instincts did not like it what so ever. I know that it was not a good energy, so with out hesitation I locked that gate down. I was able to see the gate close and get locked with 12 locks on each side(24 all together). A couple months past and because of some life's obstacles I feel into a depression(now back to normal) and have not went back to this gate. Once I get some issues settled I will return to this gate but for now I must move on. You all must understand that there more gates out there then you know, some are in plain site and others are hidden for reasons unknown but must stay hidden. Each gate has its own purpose, some are used as traveling points between realms, space, and other earthly destinations. some are used like I said as one way trips not just for being travel but for light to travel to areas, as well as information to be transferred to beings who needs it, the list can go on and on. I would like to now say that this is most of the information that I have obtained and just like you I would like and need to know more about this topic. This is why I am putting my information out here; so maybe someone else who feels the same can help add their thoughts to the puzzle. I will hopefully here soon go and meet with a stronger gatekeeper in my state that controls a busier gate and will hopefully help assist me in my journey. Untill then please if you have anymore knowledge on this please share so we can awaken the others and start doing what we were meant to do. Individually we will not succeed but collectively we will prevail! Thank you all for read and I hope this has helped you Merrie and others.

-A True Gatekeeper.
Old 25-03-2014, 09:43 PM
Master
the answer to gatekeepers is very simple, all gatekeepers are angelic, they regulate the gates, portals throughout the verse.
Old 25-03-2014, 10:28 PM
Master

The first time I heard about Gatekeepers I was listening to Marina Michaels channel, and her gatekeeper always come through first. Then I was channeling one day, and I had a Gatekeeper step through and tell me he was my Gatekeeper. I posted the channeling on here under channeled messages if you are interested. However, he has never showed up in that fashion again, so I can only assume that he is doing what he said he was doing and keeping my Gate safe :)
Old 26-03-2014, 01:40 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Occultist
GateKeeper is not a guide unless it means something different in the Wiccan community then the Witch one. Gatekeeper is either keeping the viel between the dead and the living and also keeping the viel between this world and the Fae.
There a very strong spirit they have to be they are like Soldiers keeping things the way there supposed to be.
When I wish to commune with the dead or ask for assistance from the Fae I will leave a offering for the Gatekeeper that allowed this interaction to begin with. Hope this sort of explains what there purpose is and what they are a little better.

My understanding of Gatekeeper is close to what Occultist mentioned- just like one of my close friend who astral travel regularly's explanation.

As for 'personal' gatekeeper, have any of you ever wonder, that might be the aura/ energy shield we have?
Old 03-01-2016, 01:48 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Occultist
GateKeeper is not a guide unless it means something different in the Wiccan community then the Witch one. Gatekeeper is either keeping the viel between the dead and the living and also keeping the viel between this world and the Fae.
There a very strong spirit they have to be they are like Soldiers keeping things the way there supposed to be.
When I wish to commune with the dead or ask for assistance from the Fae I will leave a offering for the Gatekeeper that allowed this interaction to begin with. Hope this sort of explains what there purpose is and what they are a little better.

Someone started a thread on another forum asking what a Gatekeeper is, so I ran a Google search and a link to this thread was the first thing that popped up.

I really like your definitions, and would like to put them into words that fit better into the Spiritualist that I use:

Gatekeepers are high-powered Spirit Guides who maintain the veils between the Earth Plane and the Astral Plane, and are also members of the Guardian Order or Invisible College that keeps peace among the myriads of human souls who are awaiting reincarnation as any particular time."
Old 04-01-2016, 02:09 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoclora
Well suposly they are a type of guide who helps protect the "door" to your unconchus. I dont know mine personly (serpriznly) but they help controle who and what goes in and out of that door. They can also help if you make a shild like if you were to do a tarot reading as an example, you can have them protect your shild have have them open it up to thoughs you want to enter.

So in a cents, they are a gaurd of your "gate" to your unconchus and to the other world. I even heard some people say, if you are not ready they will deny you of enterance. Im not sure if this is true or not. Like I said, I dont know mine. But some say that your main guide may also be your gate keeper. That I am not sure, but I can see it as a posabilaty.

Bless Be<3

interesting post.

In this case, why does the "gatekeeper" deliberately allow negative entities to attach to the mind and other parts of one's self when its job is to protect the gate from bad?

The more and more I think of free-will and fixed outcome, the more it seems to me that free-will on the "Earth" level is not existent. The only one calling the shots is the Higher-self while ,we, the human, are simple iphone assemblers.

Anyway, it would be interesting to read your opinions on the gatekeeper and evils.
Old 04-01-2016, 03:27 PM
Master
In MKUltra, gate keeper alters stop the main personality from gaining access to specific talents.

i have a spirit friend who has a Gate Keeper alter named Cerebus similar to the 3 headed dog that guards the Gates to Hades.

In other words, 'handlers' who create split personalities in people want gate keeper alters to keep other alters under lock and key until the handlers give unique codes via vision.

Then the gate keeper, upon recognising the code, opens the gate. This is why people can go from being nice and kind to crazy assassins after watching a program on TV.