Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 19-03-2016, 11:45 PM
Newbie ;)

no, u donte, #die.
Old 24-03-2016, 09:25 PM
Newbie ;)

Thanks for sharing. very interesting.
Old 24-03-2016, 09:27 PM
Newbie ;)

I agree, there is no death, life is eternal.
Old 24-03-2016, 10:56 PM
Suspended

I really enjoyed reading your story...It brought me much peace...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colorado
Great story. People don't usually see energy, so they ignore the other senses besides sight. It's like humidity, you can't see it, but you can feel it. I have some psychic abilities, it does get a bit frustrating trying to explain to people how it works. I think everybody has some, but they do not recognize it, they think it's normal or don't pay attention. Try to explain to people that being psychic doesn't mean you know everything or can find out. Psychics on tv make it seem that way, but many of them are getting paid. So they hand out a bunch of lies and **, or stretch the truth, make something up. I don't usually get to pick and choose what comes to me, it's usually handed to me in symbols, dreams, quick pictures or small video clips, about stuff that I have no interest in or not aware of. It's like watching 20 seconds of the news on channel 3 and ebveryone wants to to know about channel 12. Sorry, didn't see channel 12 today:) Picking up on energy requires one to be untuned specifically to that channel or in a state of complete rest. That's the way it has been for me anyways. I've seen and felt a handful of deceased relatives, acquaintances and friends, yes there is life after death.

Hey Colorado...

I like you explanation on what's it like experiencing psychic abilities, how you compare it to humidity and the example you gave of the TV channels...this is pretty much spot on to what some of my friends experience...
Old 26-03-2016, 12:39 AM
Newbie ;)

That was a really awesome story thanks for posting it.
Old 12-04-2016, 04:09 PM
Experiencer
Awesome story...
Old 12-04-2016, 05:29 PM
Seeker

That's a great story. I shall remember that one. Thanks for sharing it with us.
Old 13-04-2016, 06:42 AM
Master

Reading of a person's personal metaphysical experiences is often comparable to looking over a crumbling wall and seeing, on the other side, a beautiful garden.
Fortunately I have also had some remarkable experiences which convinced me, many years ago, just how unthinking we are when leading our daily lives.
My wife died 7 years ago, we had been married almost 50 years and had what had turned into a telepathic relationship. Many years had passed at the time of her death without me having experienced any further psychic moments so I really did hope that I'd get some sort of 'message' from her.
And I did. Within three months. Three times. One of those times I saw her, she wanted me to see her and just stood patiently, let's say in a sort of half-transparent form, doing nothing but assuring me that all wasn't in vain.

Nothing is in vain. All is One.
Old 20-04-2016, 02:59 PM
Deactivated Account

Physic

I was once unaware of any psychic ability,until God touched me. There were no speech just a outstanding sense of presents. I knew I was going to be fine. How fast does a person respond from death and then the spirit transfer to the spiritual side at death? Curious