Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 08-03-2015, 08:08 PM
pjt_ldn

Vision of my Totem Animal Guide?

Yesterday I meditated for the first time with my Orange Calcite.
I have never meditated with gemstones before, and they feel quite powerful.
During the meditation I had an orange fox come to me. It was quite scary looking, but I did not feel fear, I was quite attracted to the animal and it let me watch it and be close to it. It left a very vivid impression on me, and I have been thinking about this experience a lot. I wonder if I might have met my Totem Animal Guide?
Your insight would be much appreciated.
Old 08-03-2015, 09:17 PM
Master

I couldn't say for sure whether you met your totem animal but I would say that fox had definitely come to convey a message to you. The biggest thing with fox is cunning and staying hidden. It's also a night animal.
Old 08-03-2015, 10:39 PM
pjt_ldn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenny Crow
I couldn't say for sure whether you met your totem animal but I would say that fox had definitely come to convey a message to you. The biggest thing with fox is cunning and staying hidden. It's also a night animal.

Thank you, Jenny.
Old 08-03-2015, 11:33 PM
Deactivated Account

Interesting info on the fox and meditating with an Orange calcite. I wonder if I have one of those Orange calcites, I know I have a green calcite.

Thanks to you both, pjt_ldn for the question and to Jenny Crow for the reply.

Adrienne

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 08-03-2015, 11:35 PM
Deactivated Account

pjt_ldn,

May I ask if you were doing any special kind of meditation ? like a visualization or did you ask to meet your Totem Animal Guide ? I am wondering if I have a Totem Animal Guide ?

Adrienne

Expect Miracles !

Old 09-03-2015, 12:05 AM
pjt_ldn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrienne
pjt_ldn,

May I ask if you were doing any special kind of meditation ? like a visualization or did you ask to meet your Totem Animal Guide ? I am wondering if I have a Totem Animal Guide ?

Adrienne

Hi Adrienne,
From my teacher, Sandy Anastasi, I have heard that all of us of one Totem Animal Guide, among many of our Spirit Guides (however, not all of us have Angels!).
I simply cleansed the stone, and connected to it in meditation, I wasn't really expecting to have any visions...was just waiting to feel its energy. So this came as a total surprise! Try a no-expectations approach, I would say and just be open :)
Old 09-03-2015, 12:14 AM
Deactivated Account

Thanks PJT, I will first look to see if I have an Orange calcite, then I will give it a go.

Good advice !
Quote:
Try a no-expectations approach, I would say and just be open :)

I have a strong Angel connection, and I believe we all have Angels.
Just try speaking to them, next time in meditation, or at anytime day or night. Let them know you are interested in connecting with them.... if you are interested, that is, if not, that's ok too.... but you are missing out, LOL !

Expect Miracles !