Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 16-12-2018, 04:17 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky
I don't doubt negative entities are out there that attach to people, just like bacteria as AraceliCianna said. However, just like if your immunity and physical health is strong you don't fall ill to every germ out there, the same goes for entity attachments in my opinion. They will attach where there is a weakness in the emotional or spiritual level. The only way to banish these negative attachments is to make those parts of you stronger. That comes with a lot of self healing and deep inner work to get to the root cause of why the weakness is there in the first place. Doing this is never easy. It tends to get uglier before it gets better, because it is hard to look at our weaknesses. Also, when we dig up these dark parts of ourselves we tend to become vulnerable and emotional, giving any "attachment" a chance to get louder. It is in these moments where you have to be fearless, determined, and muster up incredible strength and courage within your entire being in order to overcome.

In other words, nothing is put in our path that we can't learn from in order to grow and develop and make ourselves more whole. It starts with a willingness to look deep within ourselves and face all the good, bad, and ugly without fear. It's a matter of not feeling like the victim anymore and taking our power back. We already have all the strength we need within ourselves, we just need to clear out some of the muck in order to access it.

bravo brilliant and true sentiment, thank you Lucky and Ariceli for sharing your insight, I believe this too. I think a lot of activities we can do to work on this cleansing are pretty common or obvious, but it might be worth creating a thread on the topic because there seem to be pretty many people interested in this and needing the direction. Perhaps it could be a 'what's your favorite cleansing or healing' type of thread hmmm I will make one probably in a few days if nobody else does, though I'm guessing there might be one or many on the forum already
Old 16-12-2018, 07:26 PM
Deactivated Account

I'd enjoy a thread like that Sapphirez!! I think I'd have some things to contribute!!!