Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 28-07-2015, 12:08 AM
Seeker

Just like the first time we met...

So I haven't seem my TF/SC in 5 weeks since we stopped working with each other on a daily basis... Although we live in the same town, we have not crossed paths as of yet. *Also he hasn't consumed my "every thought" lately... I have been focusing on me and my current path. I love who I am and have become so far in my journey. I "forgot about myself".

Soooo... I went in to make an appt. for a new tattoo last Wed. Which is something I have been trying to for over 3 months now. *My artist said he could do *it right then, but I was pressed for time... Made the appt. For Sat... When I was sitting in the waiting area on Sat. Afternoon my ears started to ring. This is my usual sign that my TF is "with me"... I smiled wide- I was the only one there...I'm laying on the table getting my tat and I hear the door to the shop open... Immediately I felt the peace & calm I was longing for right at that moment. *I hear a familiar voice, but still not sure... *I was like in a dream state but felt like I was being watched so to speak...Mind you I cannot see the reception desk area (because of my position); But whoever was there could see me...The artist finishes, we talk, etc. about aftercare. As I turn to walk out my TF is sitting in the waiting room to get his first tattoo! In the same exact spot I sat in... I was so caught off guard I ran out and didn't say ANYTHING !! I feel like such a heel!! *I got my first tat at the same age he is now. * This is a very similar experience to how we first crossed paths and came into each other lives- in the most unexpected of places. Go figure for round two.

But there's more... I ordered *a pizza on the way home. My order number was his birthday!! Could the signs be any stronger?? And on Sunday, on my way back from shopping, I pass him in the car at a major intersection.*

I tell this story because I have asked my spirit guides in the past to give me a sign that it's time to contact him outside if work. * For me things also come in "3's". *

Could these be the signs I was seeking ??
Old 28-07-2015, 12:51 AM
Deactivated Account
Very interesting.... Thanks for sharing your experiences....
Old 28-07-2015, 08:02 AM
Deactivated Account

Sounds like they were :)