Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 26-07-2015, 03:20 AM
Newbie ;)

Is he my TF?

Hello all, I want to start off by saying this is the most beautiful and intense experience I've ever faced. It's really indescribable.

I'm a bisexual male. I've never been in a relationship with a guy, I've only dated women. I met this guy a year ago and I felt this incredibly amazing sensation at hello. My feelings grew more intense as the weeks went on. So intense that I believe my body started to numb the sensation after a while...I don't think my body can handle energy like that for a long period of time. I ruled out lust and infatuation, it definitely wasn't those things.

Even though we both discussed women, my intuition was telling me that he was bi and had feelings for me as well. His body language was positive and when he smiled at me he would turn red. He introduced me to synchronicity and told me we had it. He also told me the familiarity with me was strong...as if he knew me before. The first time I went to his house I felt his energy and it told me he wanted to kiss me. The moment was so right, he was standing so close and was intently gazing at me while I was looking at something on his desk. I walked away out of fear of rejection and didn't engage.

A few months ago I gathered the courage to tell him I was bi. He took it very well. A few weeks later we were texting and we both vaguely poured out our hearts. He basically said he knows what he wants but he doesn't know if it's real. I told him to follow his heart and he came right out and said he felt my emotions. It was such a raw, intense and powerful moment. I felt like my life was in full harmony. After that night I believe he started to run. A few days later he said he didn't want to talk about it, then he brushed it off and said it was a joke. That left me confused. We went back to our "normal state" and nothing was awkward.

A few weeks later I couldn't take it, I told him how I felt (multiple times on different occasions and in different ways). Each time he either didn't respond or would try to make light of the situation by being sarcastic. But he would always treat me the same afterwards. We would still have our normal convos and he would still smile at me. But something was telling me he was running from me - and it hurts like hell. He would make awesome trip suggestions for us...but then when I wanted to hang out there was always an excuse. I felt like he was distancing himself from me at times. It's like every time he felt himself getting too close he would back off. Every time I try to get over him something pulls me back in like a magnet. This whole year has been nothing but a crazy emotional roller coaster for me, and I'm a very grounded and positive person

Recently he told me he doesn't have a sexual preference (my intuition was right). And he says he has trust issues. So is he afraid that I will hurt him or is he afraid of these intense feelings? I assured him that I would never do anything to hurt him but he didn't respond. After studying twin flames for a few days I firmly believe that I'm the chaser and he's the runner. I just want him to open up to me and I want to know if he feels the same way I do. My intuition seems to be right so far. I was in a long term relationship and have had a few crushes. Nothing compares to this. It's almost heavenly. I feel like something this strong can't be one sided.

Does this sound like a TF relationship to you guys? Any other advice will be greatly appreciated, I'm not sure where to go from here.
Old 26-07-2015, 04:00 AM
Deactivated Account
Thanks for sharing your experiences, Chad... Welcome to the forum.....
Old 26-07-2015, 09:55 AM
Deactivated Account

Keep following your intuition I'd say. Doesn't sound TF to me but still a very important SC.
Old 26-07-2015, 03:12 PM
Newbie ;)

Thanks for the welcome Wolfgaze! I appreciate the feedback Scarlett! The weird thing is I stumbled across an article about Twin Flames a couple of days ago while searching for help. I never even knew what it was before then.
Old 26-07-2015, 06:32 PM
Deactivated Account
It sounds like it could be. Time will tell if those feelings don't go away and you don't successfully move on. My twin soul did soul exchanges with any guy I was ever interested so its possible that could be your twin soul.......but only you will know. No one else can confirm/deny that for you.

Personally, I don't believe there is such thing as bi-sexuality. IMO, there are many soul exchanges in play and your twin soul could have easily did a soul exchange with a man but could be female. For some people, their twin soul does soul exchanges with men and women more than once. Confusing as hell, right?
And secondly, I'm hearing a lot about runners and "chasers." When I first started coming onto this site, there were runners and stayers. I guess people got to be more aggressive and felt the need to chase the runner. It won't work. It will backfire. If the person is your twin soul, you'll only succeed in pushing him/her away. They need space to heal and they (like you) will do a lot of learning along the way.
"The best remedy for those who are afraid, lonely or unhappy is to go outside, somewhere where they can be quiet, alone with the heavens, nature and God. Because only then does one feel that all is as it should be."

-Anne Frank
Old 26-07-2015, 08:05 PM
Newbie ;)

That is confusing but interesting and helpful.

I'll have to dial it back and not be aggressive. I know the wait will be excruciating, but like you said...I don't want to push him away. He is going through a tough time right now and I want to be there for him. We had a great convo a few days ago and I've tried messaging him since, but no response. This is a reoccurring cycle. I'll give him his space. Thank you so much for the feedback!
Old 26-07-2015, 08:32 PM
Experiencer

I agree with LilMariposa, not sure I believe in bisexuality. Every man I have ever known (and there has been a lot) who in their youth identified as bisexual ended up 100% gay. I think this person might be a catalyst for you coming out as gay? It's just a suggestion. That perhaps his purpose is awakening you to that possibility.
Old 27-07-2015, 04:14 PM
Pathfinder
I don't know if other users agree but from my experience I can say it may be TF if you start to experience "strange coincidences" linked to him that eventually will lead you to some sort of spiritual turmoil.
Old 27-07-2015, 05:48 PM
LiveInTheNow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alice
I don't know if other users agree but from my experience I can say it may be TF if you start to experience "strange coincidences" linked to him that eventually will lead you to some sort of spiritual turmoil.

That's a very good and short definition of the whole shebang. I still can't accept the TF label (which I find really... tainted) so I just use Soul Connection, but what you write is definitely what happened to us: strange coincidences leading to spiritual turmoil (and add to the package deep/unexplainable attraction , unconditional love despite said turmoil and occasional bouts of fear and anger, and the physical stuff: chakras activation , heat waves, libido highs etc)
Old 27-07-2015, 07:24 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alice

Thank you, that was great. That is definitely what's happening.