Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 27-07-2015, 09:10 PM
Master
Quote:
Energy exchange can seem similarly surprising and coincidental at first but it's between two persons, it's some form of communication as you wrote (telepathic , weird etc but still some form of energy tuning I guess). And to qualify as exchange it'd better be acknowledged by both sides otherwise I'm afraid we may enter the realm of delusion (not that the sensation itself is an illusion , but the idea that it's shared with someone else is just not validated)

Exactly and very important. I'm now going to ramble, so hold on ; I was just a sort of happy go around person with strong empathetic 'skills'. Till a year ago...you can also 'read people' by looking all kinds of info ( subconsciously) , body language, tone of voice, something they wear, well anything , something you unknowingly picked up yesterday . Put all that information together and you're able to 'read' people pretty well. I think fortune tellers/profiles are very good at that. That's something I already knew . Has nothing to do with ' energy' though. Energy can also be ( or most of the time!) received one-sided. Meaning that you can feel the other person but the other cannot feel you ( is not 'open') . That's where I come from ( and thought every one had that..silly me! ) It is something you can 'close' ( I call it my bubble, and the more unbalanced you are the weaker your bubble) . Now here comes the twin part in my opinion..the "BAM !" Is the recognition of the same energy level ( oh, happy days! I'm home!") , this recognition can be one-sided, doesn't mean that the other doesn't have it, they just don't feel it, are not aware of it, so there is no "share" ( non mutual) , if BOTH feel it and share ( and it's impossible to share and NOT talk about it or let each other know in one way or the other, it's way too 'unusual' )...that's how twins feel

Disclaimer : doesn't give the certainty that they will end up with each other in a ( romantic) relationship ( said the living example )