Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 25-07-2015, 09:57 PM
Master
When you least expect it...

As some of you know I decided about three weeks ago to break all ties with my twin.i wanted him out of my whole being. A 6 week holiday , and both of us spread over different countries during that time was making it easier. Even if we wanted to , meeting contacting was impossible. I blocked his phone number in case he would contact me, I removed all his belongings and what reminded me of him from my house and optimistically started my journey. I made huge progress and he was slowly beginning to fade away from my thoughts .

HOWEVER! This morning I felt really 'ugh', while in the train traveling to the zoo with my son , he kept popping up in my mind ,I felt down, remembering all kinds of things,feeling didn't go away for the whole day, but hey,! those are the ups and downs. And I just accepted it and stayed cheerful for my son.On our way back ,it stormed heavily and the train traffic in the whole country went crazy. Delay for hours , changing routes etc. etc. then the last train ( an hour away from our city ) stopped in the middle of nowhere , track was blocked by a fallen tree and all passengers had to get out and wait for/find a solution to travel further. On the very busy platform I helped two people while my son wandered off..I searched for my son and to my relief I saw him coming through the crowd, huge smile on his face and yelled " look who I found!!" Really?!! .....universe is against me!!! I froze, heartbeat stopped ...my "twin"!!! no time to really think about it because it was weather and train survival mayhem...and as if it was normal as if NOTHING, really nothing had happened,we immediately stuck together and made the adventurous, almost unbelievable stormy journey back to our home town . Shared food, water, money, jackets...Ran for different trains/coaches .We struggled for four (!!!!) hours through the storm, hopping from train to train, coaches,ending up in places where we didn't want to go and when we finally ended up in the last train, we were exhausted , soaked and with a deep sigh, crashed in our opposite seats .I looked at him and it all sank in .... I all of a sudden couldn't stop laughing..I couldn't believe the past hours , it just happened, not for a minute the 'letting go' came to me during all mayhem. The journey as such was a once in a life time ( considering we just wanted to travel home) and making it with the last person I expected and WANTED was surreal and HE said it while staring at me in amazement: " ....( my name), this feels SO surreal!!"
Son , making himself comfortable next to him and with his sweater on " hi hi , yes we had an adventure didn't we!!" ....and fell asleep.
...am I crazy or am I crazy? Coincidences ok, but like this? Things like this only happen to me..Argh! .hope I don't have to start all the ' letting go" all over again...
Old 25-07-2015, 11:01 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by YS.
As some of you know I decided about three weeks ago to break all ties with my twin.i wanted him out of my whole being. A 6 week holiday , and both of us spread over different countries during that time was making it easier. Even if we wanted to , meeting contacting was impossible. I blocked his phone number in case he would contact me, I removed all his belongings and what reminded me of him from my house and optimistically started my journey. I made huge progress and he was slowly beginning to fade away from my thoughts .

HOWEVER! This morning I felt really 'ugh', while in the train traveling to the zoo with my son , he kept popping up in my mind ,I felt down, remembering all kinds of things,feeling didn't go away for the whole day, but hey,! those are the ups and downs. And I just accepted it and stayed cheerful for my son.On our way back ,it stormed heavily and the train traffic in the whole country went crazy. Delay for hours , changing routes etc. etc. then the last train ( an hour away from our city ) stopped in the middle of nowhere , track was blocked by a fallen tree and all passengers had to get out and wait for/find a solution to travel further. On the very busy platform I helped two people while my son wandered off..I searched for my son and to my relief I saw him coming through the crowd, huge smile on his face and yelled " look who I found!!" Really?!! .....universe is against me!!! I froze, heartbeat stopped ...my "twin"!!! no time to really think about it because it was weather and train survival mayhem...and as if it was normal as if NOTHING, really nothing had happened,we immediately stuck together and made the adventurous, almost unbelievable stormy journey back to our home town . Shared food, water, money, jackets...Ran for different trains/coaches .We struggled for four (!!!!) hours through the storm, hopping from train to train, coaches,ending up in places where we didn't want to go and when we finally ended up in the last train, we were exhausted , soaked and with a deep sigh, crashed in our opposite seats .I looked at him and it all sank in .... I all of a sudden couldn't stop laughing..I couldn't believe the past hours , it just happened, not for a minute the 'letting go' came to me during all mayhem. The journey as such was a once in a life time ( considering we just wanted to travel home) and making it with the last person I expected and WANTED was surreal and HE said it while staring at me in amazement: " ....( my name), this feels SO surreal!!"
Son , making himself comfortable next to him and with his sweater on " hi hi , yes we had an adventure didn't we!!" ....and fell asleep.
...am I crazy or am I crazy? Coincidences ok, but like this? Things like this only happen to me..Argh! .hope I don't have to start all the ' letting go" all over again...

I'm so glad for you, may you both embrace it!
Old 25-07-2015, 11:40 PM
life.love.regret.

This story is pretty incredible. And it made me appreciate my truck.
Old 25-07-2015, 11:45 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by NowIam
I'm so glad for you, may you both embrace it!

Nooooooh! That's sweet but I don't WANT this!!!! I'm trying to get over him! This doesn't help!
Old 25-07-2015, 11:46 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNationalist?
This story is pretty incredible. And it made me appreciate my truck.

Yes it is, isn't it? I'm not crazy thinking that am I?
Oh and yes, cherish your truck...what a mess that was !
Old 25-07-2015, 11:46 PM
Guide

YS: I think some on this board expected it ;-)

You can't in truth do such an about face w/out experiencing some repercussion, in my opinion.. Now it is up to you how you will deal with it.

Caught in the rain, on the train sounds very romantic :-))
I sincerely hope the best for you <3.
Old 25-07-2015, 11:57 PM
Totally Amazed

Not to mention that it was your son who reconnected the two of you! Two against one - that sounds to me like you should go with the flow and stop fighting it! You're never going to beat a team like that!
Old 25-07-2015, 11:57 PM
life.love.regret.

Quote:
Originally Posted by YS.
Yes it is, isn't it? I'm not crazy thinking that am I?
Oh and yes, cherish your truck...what a mess that was !

No, I don't think you're crazy for thinking so at all. If this happened to me I'd probably...well, I don't know what I would do but I would start by asking people if I were crazy.
Old 26-07-2015, 12:28 AM
Master
For all those who don't know the background : this is the man who 'left' me for my younger version while having his cake and eat it too with me ...

So, incredible yes ( still can't grasp it , maybe I wake up tomorrow and I've dreamt it- just surreal-) romantic yes ( the meeting in the rain on the platform could have been a movie scene indeed ) BUT he IS the embodiment of a huge red flag!

It's just the natural, normal and comfortable blend we had which surprised me. ( and yes of course the event itself too). :) - I must say I'm smiling thinking back of it, no panic ( yet?)
Old 26-07-2015, 12:48 AM
life.love.regret.

I can see why you are so guarded. Us men are a fickle lot. We chase things we think we want and then realize we didn't want it and then we wonder if we know what we want. Then we realize we don't know what we want but it takes too much dang thought to figure it out. Sometimes our better halves are better men than we are.