Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 22-07-2018, 02:46 PM
Experiencer

Talking Twin flame is coming (update)

Last night I had fell asleep and I received a vision of my twin flame, hr was just standing there smiling. This hasn’t happened before so I am pretty happy about this
Old 22-01-2019, 07:45 PM
Seeker

Did the vision come true?
Old 27-01-2019, 08:02 AM
Master
For me, my premonition that he was 'around the corner', did not come true.

I've had several, and gradually I've come to appreciate them for clear greetings that he is already here, reminders that I am not alone.

Would be interesting to see if it did come true for dreamercan.

And we turn our attention to the world, not away. We receive our learning from the songs it sings and the choir of One we're all in.

And while we walk gently, we generate love, healing, the most powerful energy of all, Life!

Soaking in life, we spread the light <3
Old 27-01-2019, 10:33 AM
Deactivated Account

I always get some type of premonition before I meet a new soul connection. So I have learned to rely on them.
Old 02-02-2019, 04:57 AM
Seeker

dreamercan you mentioned about having these things in your posts.

""Then this morning I have began to receive heart palpitations. It lasted for about 10 minutes then my heart stopped fluttering."

"Just recently in the last 5 days I have been receiving neck, chest and back pain that goes on and off throughout the day"

It sounded alarming to me because it's extremely likely they were never related to twin flames and made me worried.
Also
"Last Activity: 26-10-2018"
I sent 2 PMs already. It is unusual for me to be worrying over a stranger online so please let me know? xd
Old 03-02-2019, 12:42 PM
Master
Dreamercan - this may not be your twin flame, it could be anyone, a guide, a new soulmate, anything... It is best in life to aim not to label the connections we have until we are sure. In truth despite being with my twin flame I absolutely cannot stand the label and what it has created. There's this culture that we must find our twin flame. Let's be truthful, not everyone will be incarnated with their twin flame in this life. There are not that many out there.

Plus it's tough connection, I don't even understand why anyone would want it in their life if they did not have to have it.

This is why I think that when we just appreciate life and our connections for how they make us feel, rather than labelling them or hoping that they are something special - not that they aren't special, we will feel less pressure. These labels create extreme pressure on us.