Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Non Duality

Old 26-06-2018, 02:55 AM
Master

The Will of The Divine

We hear so much about wanting to live in accordance with the will of the divine. To be fully connected. To be as ONE.

From a nondual perspective there is nothing but, so whatever is happening is always that will.

Feeling one is in that state is not complete however until all, including that which is disliked (usually suffering, one's own and the suffering of others) is included as the will of the divine. Balsekar put it so nicely "If it is GODS WILL (fated) nothing can be done to prevent it". If it is not, nothing can be done to make it happen". Its like saying everything that happens is ALWAYS GODS WILL (fated). So One never has to decide what is or is not that, because one is always living in accordance with it (fate)....................for there is nothing else!!!

Finally of course, not realizing any of this is also living in accordance with the will of the divine. No escape.
from Gods will.

So one may struggle to include what is disliked, as the will of the divine, but no more struggling to know what the will of the divine might be.

How liberating!!!
Old 26-06-2018, 01:15 PM
Master
Hello Iamit,
In realising our divinity, the true liberation is exactly equal to the degree of realisation and acceptance of total ownership of all our intention, thought, word, and deed.

As the manifest divine, "God's will" is exactly all that we each and all intend, think, say, and do. We are wholly responsible for our self-aware, sentient, individuated aspect of incarnated divinity, which has been "made in God's image", meaning, a fractal representation of the One.

The liberation is fully conscious presence, engagement, and total ownership. Taking full responsibility and taking conscious choices. "God" is not steering the ship for any sentient, self-aware being -- that abrogates your free will. Nor are you programmed to act wholly on instinct, like a beast lacking your level of sentience and self-awareness. YOU must steer the ship for yourself, and take full ownership of your choices. Same for me and all the rest. And in truth, there is no way to steer the ship honourably and in your own highest good until you equally weigh the highest good of all others alongside yourself. That is, until you take choices in authentic love, for the highest good of self and all else, equally.

Full and open embrace of this truth yields liberation. Without this last step, liberation is incomplete. With it, we can begin to understand what freedom truly is, i.e., what authentic love really is, which is the direct path liberation: to fully conscious ownership, to unity in individuation and, thus, to resolving the illusion of separation whilst incarnated. And I daresay, for all its blessings, this liberation is not what many think it to be until and unless they've experienced it for themselves.

Peace & blessings
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke
Old 26-06-2018, 01:47 PM
Wow! What a nice thing to read this morning....your 2 posts!

I just read in 'The Way to Liberation'..Adyashanti

(it's)....when we see the Illusion as illusion...
Ahh...

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 27-06-2018, 10:52 PM
Deactivated Account
Yes very nice thread. :)

https://youtu.be/1q-k1Ev8fVc
Old 28-06-2018, 09:28 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7luminaries
Hello Iamit,
In realising our divinity, the true liberation is exactly equal to the degree of realisation and acceptance of total ownership of all our intention, thought, word, and deed.

As the manifest divine, "God's will" is exactly all that we each and all intend, think, say, and do. We are wholly responsible for our self-aware, sentient, individuated aspect of incarnated divinity, which has been "made in God's image", meaning, a fractal representation of the One.

The liberation is fully conscious presence, engagement, and total ownership. Taking full responsibility and taking conscious choices. "God" is not steering the ship for any sentient, self-aware being -- that abrogates your free will. Nor are you programmed to act wholly on instinct, like a beast lacking your level of sentience and self-awareness. YOU must steer the ship for yourself, and take full ownership of your choices. Same for me and all the rest. And in truth, there is no way to steer the ship honourably and in your own highest good until you equally weigh the highest good of all others alongside yourself. That is, until you take choices in authentic love, for the highest good of self and all else, equally.

Full and open embrace of this truth yields liberation. Without this last step, liberation is incomplete. With it, we can begin to understand what freedom truly is, i.e., what authentic love really is, which is the direct path liberation: to fully conscious ownership, to unity in individuation and, thus, to resolving the illusion of separation whilst incarnated. And I daresay, for all its blessings, this liberation is not what many think it to be until and unless they've experienced it for themselves.

Peace & blessings
7L

Yes but let's emphasise again that those reading that who feel they "have not yet experienced it for themselves" are no less already living in accordance with gods will than those who have experienced it, so as not to burden them with the idea that they not already what they seek.

So to be in the state of living in accordance with the will of the divine, nothing is required, including realizing any of this. With this message feeling that one is not realizing, may become realizing!!!

Such is the purpose of the direct approach on the mind! It is often said that the mind cannot get this but it can be subverted in this way by seeing and resonating with this. Contrary to popular belief, the mind may readily embrace the end to worrying about the problem of feeling disconnected which has been passed to it to seek out the answer and resolve.
Old 22-08-2018, 10:46 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamit
We hear so much about wanting to live in accordance with the will of the divine. To be fully connected. To be as ONE.

From a nondual perspective there is nothing but, so whatever is happening is always that will.

Yes, there is no inherently-existing entity which is separate and independent of (or other than) this unfolding present actuality… THIS. So in the realisation of no-separation it can be seen that it is THIS (this inexplicable happening of the moment - or the divine will, if you like) that is 'running the show' not the apparent separate entity.

This doesn't mean that there are no 'phenomenal selves' or individuated, functional body-minds to make tea or do the washing up or participate on a forum - they have no more reason to disappear (in this sensibility) than individuated trees or clouds or the movement of the tides, gravity, DNA etc. - but they are not separate, inherently existing agents.

The body-mind matrix (remember the body-mind is not a thing it’s an activity) is the locus of doing and acting but it’s not the originator/creator/agent of doing/acting. It feels as if I (the body-mind) am doing because this organism is the locus of doing - doing takes place here. That doing occurs here gives rise to the sense that the organism is the doer. But this is true only in the sense that the organism is the instrument/engine from which doing takes place.
Old 22-08-2018, 02:38 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Color Di = 2, Vine = Woody Plant That Climbs Towards Heavens

Di = greek 2{ two } ex divide into two parts.

Vine = woody plant ---ex ivy of many kinds-- that growths along surface of Earth or just under and likes to climb vertical objects.

Female { Xx }
++++++++++
..Male { Xy }...

At optimum male and female complementary operate{ co-operate } at 90 degrees + to each other.

See three sets of two great circles, with each set at 90 degrees to each other.
http://www.rwgrayprojects.com/synerg...igs/f5511.html

Also consider parrallel bisection of the minimal, regular/symmetrical polyhedron of Universe the tetra{4}hedron in the following link where see that these two halves are at 90 degrees to each other, and there exist three ways to bisect the tetrahedron to get these two halves
http://www.rwgrayprojects.com/synerg...gs/f00103.html

The EMRadiation{ photons } sine-wave is two sine-waves t 90 degrees to each other,

electric /\/\/\/\/\/
magnetic /\/\/\/\/ { not shown here at 90 degrees to electric }

https://www.google.com/search?q=elec...w=1241&bih=546

Cetacceans have their tail flukes operating in parrallel to there side arms/fins.

Fish have their tails wagging at 90 degrees to their side fins.

Ergo the way fish and cetacceans propel themselves operate two ways that are at 90 degrees to each other. Cetacceans are mammals.

"My education has been of my biggest impediments to my learning"...A. Einstein

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."...R Feynman
Old 23-08-2018, 03:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamit
Yes but let's emphasize again
that those reading that who feel they "have not yet experienced
it for themselves" are no less already living in accordance with God's will ...
I know, RIGHT!?

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 24-08-2018, 06:22 PM
Suspended
Magic.
There are three kinds of magic or “influential work” which can be done within the internal domain of the self and the external domain (the world.) Light magic is magic done for positive purposes. Dark magic is magic done for negative purposes. Good or bad intentions. However the definition of magic is the same, it is the same knowledge and process, it is the wielder who determines through there consciousness how that knowledge and influence is going to be used, it is about the consciousness and intent of the user. Magic is the science, art and ability to influence change to occur that is in accordance with the will. Or
magic is the science, the art, the capability and methodology of influencing change in accordant with what one wants to see or experience in the world and that is what we can consider the will.

Higher magic: When the will is aligned with the will of creation, the universe and truth. There is an intent within creation and it is aligned to the greater good. It is not neutral. It is aligned to a higher intent and that intent is wanting for consciousness to evolve to higher levels, that is how it comes to know itself, therefore creation wants freedom, possibility, knowledge, higher states of complexity, evolutionary progress and growth is what creation desires.

Non harmful lesser magic: When the will is aligned with individual wants, money, new job, holiday, relationships ect..

Harmful lesser magic: When the will is aligned with that of chaos, distortion, manipulative social engineering, purposely committing harmful acts against others for self gain.

Creation has given us free will.
However,
“Love is the law, Love under will”

Meaning: Love is the foundation of the will of creation.
Old 24-08-2018, 06:29 PM
Suspended
PS: I know this is a non dual thread and I already know how people will reply and the kind of thinks they may say lol, but I felt like posting that anyway.