Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 28-06-2018, 04:50 PM
Master
Miss H - Good questions! I don't feel ready to meet our creator at this point in my life. I feel I have to do more contemplation about my past misdeeds in order to come to terms with determining whether or not I am ready and deserve to have a visit from God.

I once asked for Gods help in getting me out of a situation. When I prayed I even said, "God I don't care how you do it, please just get me out of here." What I learned is be careful what you wish for. I was removed from that situation/environment, but in an unorthodox way that left me deep inside a far bigger personal dilemma than I had bargained for if I had only thought through my calling out to God. So next time I pray for God to visit me, I want my head to be clear of worldly clutter and baggage from just plain living.
Old 28-06-2018, 06:19 PM
Haha...I told God I wanted an office VERY close to my house...not even a mile....I forgot to say...."with people I like, no dramas". *eyeroll*

What a knuckle-head I am, I know better!!!!

(it's 175 steps from my driveway, tho....got it within 5 days...made one call.)

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 29-06-2018, 06:45 PM
Master
I heard a leslie flint direct voice seance the other day and there was much talk about effort . There was a lady in the seance that said we are perfect as we are, blah, blah, blah and in one respect it is true .

From another it is incorrect and it is total ignorance for peeps to believe as such .

This leads to me to the thread ..

What is anyone willing to do to have God visit them or for you to realise God .

It will take what it takes ..

x daz x

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpd...wzAt89dlAls-Ag
Old 29-06-2018, 09:56 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by God-Like

So true Dazzer!!!

This is the "everything but the kitchen sink" answer, because it implies what is required is all that we are, and then some. I think this is one aspect of what was meant by you shall love the Lord your God with all your heart and all your soul and all your might. As in, if you're doing it right, you'll find your way and get there one day.

Miss H:...
Quote:
Most are looking for just simple peace of mind....not God's Presence to fill them.
So I guess i am just talking to those that have had some pretty darn
profound mystical revelations given to them...
what is it in us that does not 'allow', or whatever it is, for that to happen more often.

I would say it's more that I know God through knowing and communing myself and knowing, in the most intimate and suffused way. We can also know and commune with those souls who are closest to us in our soul family in the same sort of way. AND we can know and commune with God's messengers in a very similar sort of way. I mean his transcendental messengers, who are the most right-aligned God-like beings I personally have known.

It's not a rare occurrence. It's not especially mysterious IMO...though much about it is full of grace and mystery. It's simply who I am and the way In which I and they (soul fam and transcendentals) are with one another. Deeply connected in authentic love. It's the way of all things sooner or later to connect in authentic love, IMO...so why not right now?

Peace & blessings
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke
Old 29-06-2018, 10:02 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackraven
Miss H - Good questions! I don't feel ready to meet our creator at this point in my life. I feel I have to do more contemplation about my past misdeeds in order to come to terms with determining whether or not I am ready and deserve to have a visit from God.

I once asked for Gods help in getting me out of a situation. When I prayed I even said, "God I don't care how you do it, please just get me out of here." What I learned is be careful what you wish for. I was removed from that situation/environment, but in an unorthodox way that left me deep inside a far bigger personal dilemma than I had bargained for if I had only thought through my calling out to God. So next time I pray for God to visit me, I want my head to be clear of worldly clutter and baggage from just plain living.
Hey there Raven...
When I have asked for help, it was regarding folks who were on the verge of death or near to it. In each case, they got 3 more years. Why three? Of course, it's not going to be forever. And I didn't specify a length of time. But I was very clear in my heartfelt intent that this was only if they didn't need to suffer. So maybe that's why...sigh.

But you're right...it's tricky to ask for specific things. Next time you might have to say, God, I DO care how you do it...(LOL!).
Peace & blessings
7L

-- Rainer Maria Rilke
Old 30-06-2018, 02:01 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Haha...I told God I wanted an office VERY close to my house...not even a mile....I forgot to say...."with people I like, no dramas". *eyeroll*

What a knuckle-head I am, I know better!!!!

(it's 175 steps from my driveway, tho....got it within 5 days...made one call.)

Alignment to the source of all that is, can be understood through many ways of this life experience. Without telling even but with presence and listening.

Often when we do this, our direct connection provides exactly what we need where all things are in alignment in ourselves and the external as one. By all I mean all.

If you have people with dramas, you can learn to still be and exist within that. The source of all that is, is everything created so sometimes things show differences to co exist and still get by.

I guess for you telling God might work.

Choice is a beautiful aspect of this human experience..

I have this theory, the closer to home things move for you, the closer you are to yourself and your own home within, learning and growing closer even still.

To me its not GOD science but the nature of our interconnectedness and deeper awareness of how we are so all intricately created and co creating ongoing together in this life experience.
Old 30-06-2018, 02:17 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by God-Like
I heard a leslie flint direct voice seance the other day and there was much talk about effort . There was a lady in the seance that said we are perfect as we are, blah, blah, blah and in one respect it is true .

From another it is incorrect and it is total ignorance for peeps to believe as such .

x daz x

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpd...wzAt89dlAls-Ag

Coming face to face with yourself as the creator, can awaken much. Sometimes conscious effort is needed, sometimes not. I suspect all ways to reach what you want will be your way. And the way shows there is always more within the whole that say you or I might be aware of.
Old 30-06-2018, 12:57 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7luminaries
So true Dazzer!!!

This is the "everything but the kitchen sink" answer, because it implies what is required is all that we are, and then some. I think this is one aspect of what was meant by you shall love the Lord your God with all your heart and all your soul and all your might. As in, if you're doing it right, you'll find your way and get there one day.

7L

Hey :)

I think that some peeps whom have in comparison had an effortless journey to Self believe there is no requirements needed per se .

There is no need for self loving, forgiveness, no need for meditation and such likes .

This understanding would be based upon their individual life experienced at preset and would have no bearing on the potential thousands of lifetimes previous .

Tis a collective of moments and experiences as we know and not just how one particular lifetime goes .

This is part of the ignorance of one that holds themselves to be perfect as they are, as they they that has not as yet realized ..

x daz x
Old 30-06-2018, 12:59 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustBe
Coming face to face with yourself as the creator, can awaken much. Sometimes conscious effort is needed, sometimes not. I suspect all ways to reach what you want will be your way. And the way shows there is always more within the whole that say you or I might be aware of.

Yes ... and as explained to 7 above ..

x daz x
Old 02-07-2018, 01:11 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustBe

Hello Just, to be honest, if by effort you mean conscious awareness and ownership -- and thus conscious choices taken -- then I think it is true for nearly everyone, at a certain point on one's journey.

Meaning, I think that regardless of whether folks are simple folk or educated, or contemplative or concrete in orientation, etc...there is a conscious awareness and ownership regarding choices taken, regarding one's words and deeds.

IMO, the more contemplative we become day-to-day, the more aware we are of the need for conscious awareness and ownership of our intent and thought as well as our words and deeds.

Does this mean that our intent, thought, word, and deed are not ultimately "natural" and "spontaneously arising" from our aligned centre? Yes, because we consciously choose all that which is aligned and which continues to be aligned. And ultimately, for no other reason but our conscious choice to do and be so aligned.

Meaning, it is natural and arises spontaneously because we have consciously aligned and consciously chosen to live and be and do from alignment with centre. There is no either/or, simply both/and, from ever more conscious awareness.

I find it interesting that many seek to deny the role of their own agency in their lives and on their journey. I have not yet sorted what the appeal of that is, either. There is a bliss in ignorance but IMO it can only occur naturally amongst the spiritually newborn, else it is forced and artificial. It is not my path to find joy in that. It represents exactly the opposite...for me, that state represents suffering and a diminished capacity for both sublime joy and authentic love...which are two of the greatest spiritual burdens and challenges that exist anywhere.

There is no one but you walking your path...and no one but you can ever be accountable for your choices or walk your path for you. Although we are all here in interbeing and your soul comrades and fellow travellers are with you in love and support.

Peace & blessings
7L

-- Rainer Maria Rilke