Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Time Travel

Old 23-02-2017, 08:51 PM
Newbie ;)

Time traveling (to the past)

This is ridiculous and I can't believe that I'm writing this. I already know that I will likely find no solution. But here it is. This is not a troll post. But if this is against the rules, I have no issues with it being removed.

My life has become literally unbearable. I've got bunch of health problems (physical and psychological), family problems, and finantial problems. I have tried everything to resolve it (bunch of doctors, psychiatrists, praying, meditation, exercising, healthy food...), nothing worked. I have come to the conclusion that my only hope is something, well, sort of paranormal: to travel back in time and fix some things. So, if anyone has any ideas as to how that might work, please share it here. I don't expect a miracle or a ground-breaking reveal. The best I can hope for is some ideas and some hope. The problem is, I feel that my time is running out. Heck, given my heart problems and kidney problems, anxiety, depression, and balanitis that keeps returning despite all the creams and antibiotics, I may not even make it till tomorrow. I know you have no obligation to help me. I could list all the good things that I would do if only I could improve my own life, but I know you won't believe me, and that I can't really guarantee that. I won't be mad at you for not helping me, and I am so sorry for probably upsetting/disturbing many of you.

I know time traveling is more of a scientific thing. But with that many ghost seeings, theories about spirits, aliens, etc., a paranormal way of traveling through time seems hardly impossible. Has anyone experienced that? Does anyone have any ideas aboout how to accomplish that? This is simply my last chance. Peace.
Old 23-02-2017, 09:35 PM
Master
Okay, so this is a little hard to explain. So Hang in there.
First off time is not linear - all times are happening right now within their specific frequency bands.

Yes there are teleporters that can take you to a specific time by dialing in the known frequency for that now. You and I don't have access to those teleporters, the US gov does and you and I aren't even going to be told they exist for a few more decades. A few people have tried to develop private ones and they get 'disappeared'. Study the work of Nicola Tesla and you could probably build one with about 20 years and some deep insight into the nature of energy, frequency and vibration and a bunch of copper coils.

There is also a form of teleportation used by highly spiritually evolved people, its a rarity but every generation has a few. Most often found among the Buddhist who have a few sects which keep and use that knowledge. Problem is that too is out of your reach and if you were evolved to the point of being able to do it you would be at peace with your current circumstance, understand how you got there and would feel no need to try and change it.
Now if you want to try it I can give you the skinny as I've had to partially successful attempts. Understand a partially successful attempt is the equivalent of spreading your atoms across two areas and nearly killing yourself. There's not much good in not getting it right the first time and lots of potential harm.
I'll tell you how to do it, but the irony here is you will heal yourself long before you are able to teleport. LOL Sorry inside joke. :)

Pre-requisites are being able to energetically bi-locate
Sustained meditation at the theta brain waves state
and being able to channel cosmic energy.
then...
Channel in a rocket ship full of energy into your body and entire auric field until you are bursting with cosmic energy.
Raise the frequency of that energy to the highest state you possible can, something equivalent to the frequency the 6th dimension vibrates at (This will take years to learn most likely if you are manifesting all sort of bad luck and bad health into your life currently)
Aim by setting your intention while in deep theta brain wave state to the place/time you desire.
Shift all the energy and your consciousness to said landing zone. Wha-La!

Okay, so as you can see, a quick fix is highly unlikely. Another option is to see a shaman or energy practitioner and have them do a soul fragment recovery or take you back to all the different decision forks where you made the choices that have led to your current condition and learn what was needed, heal what needed healed and so on.
This can have immediate effects in this NOW, spontaneous recovery's have happened, if the lessons were learned that caused the situations to develop in the first place.
As you notice you have to be a willing participant in this - they can't DO it for you, they can only help you to heal yourself. If some part of you doesn't believe its possible or that you deserve it then you will block the healing subconsciously.

Disease and illness take a great many years and many many decision to make before the weight of those decision and vibrational states actually start to harm the body. So if the thinking patterns and life habit patterns which led to the break down in the body are still in play then remission is about the best result that can be realistically expected because the body is still being battered by whatever is causing it to fail.
Where people have figured out how their decisions/reactions/thinking patterns and choice have led to the failure their happiness and of a body part or system and self corrected already but sill have the ailment then Full Healing is usually very easy to accomplish by a qualified Healer because there's nothing left in the person which is in resistance to being healed and they've learned the lesson and won't re-create it again.

You can still turn all this around, but it involves raising your frequency dramatically. Your life is killing you. So it would need to be altered and it begins with learning to appreciate and love yourself, controlling your thoughts, stopping bad habits, pursuing those things which bring you happiness and joy, avoiding people and situations which bring you down, start talking nice to your body, send it love, cheer it all - become a team with it and stop seeing it as a liability an a land mine waiting to be stepped on. You mind is the leader of the country of your body. All the cells and organs, all the bacteria and blood, every part of you has sentience and responds to being encouraged loved and believed in. No one thrives under a dictatorship telling them their **** and gonna fail. Be benevolent with your body learn how to love you..... and a whole bunch of other things.
Not so easy when you already have entrenched belief systems, opinions about your self and the experience of life, a set relationship with your self, and so on. But it is totally possible and many people have completely turned themselves around, sometimes it takes a close call or near death before people are willing to face themselves, see the hole they've dug, stop digging, set down the shovel and climb out of the hole.
So Get help, go to support groups, listen to Abraham Hicks on You Tube, meditate, take up yoga or some other gentle centering physical activity, join spiritual groups - get super proactive on saving yourself.
This could be your opportunity to really look inside and do an inventory - what in your thinking is not working for you, watch your thoughts - what is your self talk saying? How much of it is fear based thoughts? Is it helping you or destroying you. When you isolate thinking patterns which are destructive what can you replace them with that would be nourishing, approving and loving instead?

I know you want a quick fix. Sorry I can't give you one. All solutions will take some time, just as it took time to tear your temple up, rebuilding takes time too.

Sorry for the blunt compassion, it's that kind of day. I just don't feel like throwing roses and platitudes, it seems like you need honesty so you can scrap together a plan of action and move forward.

Blessings to you ThatGuy.
Old 23-02-2017, 11:45 PM
Guide

Hi TG

Can you explain a bit about what you would fix?

I can go into what I can only describe as day dreams where I 'travel' back to situations, it has been getting stronger and stronger lately. Happy to help of I can.
Old 24-02-2017, 09:16 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snow Goose
Hi TG

Can you explain a bit about what you would fix?

I can go into what I can only describe as day dreams where I 'travel' back to situations, it has been getting stronger and stronger lately. Happy to help of I can.
I would basically live a healthier life, which would eventually eliminate or reduce my current health problems. It would also help with my family and finantial problems, since I wouldn't be causing stress to people around me and wouldn't spend so much money on medical expenses.
Old 25-02-2017, 07:43 AM
Guide

Ok its not easy to advise you fully as I dont know you what the specific issues regards to health are or the history of the problem but I will do my best to be quite general.

Are you a good visualiser? If yes great! Good place to start, if not its something you will need to work on. I would recomend working through some of Josephine McCarthy's work.....you will find her first module here https://www.quareia.com/apprentice-module-1 all freely available online.

Once you have got visualisation down then its about practicing going to different places, events in your life. I find smell very good for this, i imagine smells that remind me of something, for example rolling tobacco and soup remind me of my great gran and granpa who I lived with when young so I can imagine those smells which takes me back to a particular time in my life.

Now tackling the underlying issue, changing to healthy habbits throughout your life is going to be very difficult. The best way I feel to deal with this would be to go back to the root of the problem, if its overreating, drug taking etc then you will want to discover why you have been punishing yourself and fix the issues from there. I could recomend many ways to help you discover underlying issues but again its hard to do as I dont know the details. If you want to discuss it privately feel free to PM me.

All in all this is going to be a long and difficult task but the results would be great. I wish you luck on your journey.
Old 01-03-2017, 06:19 PM
Master
I do something like that also..

It is a technique that seems to work in some circumstances. There is nothing wrong with the principal and it seems like you were guided to work with that.

It may not fix your health problems but there might be a good reason for it.
Old 18-12-2017, 05:03 PM
Master
i wud luv 2 go fored 2 yrs wear i no i will not be arnd
lk yr 2099
or
2 sea hw thng will be difnt how big pepeel will be

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔