Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Lifestyle > Health

Old 06-07-2018, 06:53 PM
Knower
Extensive Hair falling at a young age.

In the past 2 or 3 years, my hairs have reduced enough to reveal the head. The victim is the top of the head. There are plenty of hair above the forehead but at the top, it is a mess. My age is 21. The reason for this, I believe is a spirtual thing I did almost 4 years ago. I tried to awaken my crown chakra. I did not obtain proper knowledge about other chakras and just straight forward began to channel energy through it. I felt the energy gather in my head but I could not feel it rising upward. I forced the energy to rise beyond my head. I think I succeded to some extent, but a headache was formed that lasted for a whole year. I did not mess with that again. Now I am fine but the hair loss is exactly at the spot where I released the energy. At the top pf my head. I do not want to lose my hairs just yet. I seek a solution for my hair fall that would not only reduce the hair loss but also restore the lost hair. I can not afford expensive hair treatment so I am searching for alternative remedies.
Old 07-07-2018, 01:14 PM
Knower
Any spiritual solution for my hairs? I believe since the cause is spiritual the solution should be spiritual as well.
Old 08-07-2018, 07:22 PM
Master
Spiritual? ?? I don't know......it sounds like alopecia to me

Maybe we're all here because we ain't all there????

If you're lucky enough to have been born in TEXAS....you're lucky enough!
Old 08-07-2018, 08:18 PM
Lepus

Hello

I've heard trying horse shampoo will promote hair growth. Mane n' Tail is the name of the product. Safe to use for humans. If you're interested, look it up on Amazon and read the reviews.

Lepus
Old 08-07-2018, 09:54 PM
Master

You need to massage the scalp daily to get the blood flowing throughout your skin on your head. There are scalp brushes designed for this.
Old 10-07-2018, 12:23 AM
Knower

Look up some seminars by Abraham (Ester Hicks) on YouTube: if you can imagine it, you can create it; if you can imagine it, you can make it happen.
Old 11-07-2018, 12:32 AM
Knower

I would highly recommend a change in diet. What we eat and drink is the energy we take in everyday and becomes a part of us. Eating in my opinion is a spiritual endeavor considering everything we take into our physical bodies has a spiritual vibration, frequency, and energy that has a direct impact on our own personal vibration and energy. ;) Also ALL physical ailments have spiritual significance as well. I developed alopecia due to overuse of chemical dyes but I was losing hair in clumps even after stopping and switching to all natural products. The toxins were still in my system and causing this autoimmune disorder. The patches stopped growing after switching to natural products but the hair did not grow back either. I hit rock bottom in almost all aspects of my life at one point and started practicing spirituality more and law of attraction (abraham hicks) but what worked in combination with that for my hair was 100% due to going on a raw vegan diet. Within 2 weeks of raw vegan my hair was growing back completely in those places. It felt soft and was short at first like babies hair. I went back to my normal diet after those 2 weeks (mostly cooked vegan-alot of veggies-still alot of smoothies) but my hair continued growing and fully grew in just like my other hair. I believe the raw food diet detoxed my system. I would try raw veganism for a few weeks if I were you; or however long it takes to detox your system.

If you're looking for a spiritual reason maybe the energy being sent upwards wasn't pure light energy due to the fact that you wern't spiritually aligned so wasn't ready to be released through the crown and forcing release of energy that was not pure through the crown of your head caused misaligned energy to cause issues around this surrounding? Sort of like the backlash that burns the shooter with a gun when the bullet or gun isn't in condition to shoot. Just a guess but I know you wanted a focus on spirituality so I want this to resonate somehow.

Anywho during this raw veganism I was having smoothies in the morning (garden of life vanilla raw meal, frozen bananas, and fruit). Then a quick simple raw meal for lunch, and I followed a raw vegan cookbook for dinner-may need a dehydrator and spiralizer...I got a dehydrator for 34 on amazon and a spiralizer for 10 on amazon) Wish you all the best! Trust; there's several people I read of online that also cured hair fall with a raw vegan diet. There's even a man on youtube who reversed male pattern baldness with this diet.

Balance is key in this diet. raw uncooked (or not heated above 118 deg) veggies, fruits, greens, seeds, nuts, seeds avocados, coconut meat oil and water etc
Old 27-07-2018, 05:22 AM
Newbie ;)

This is called alopecia problem, are you getting pressure, stress, work load, proper sleep and other family or personal problem?

This is the number of problem if you have so alopecia will increase.

The best solution try medical treatment, minoxidil 5% OR 10%, choose healthy diet, yoga, exercise and live stress free.

All the thing i read from Youtube, you can try gain knowledge from Youtube
Old 07-08-2018, 04:35 AM
Experiencer

A lot of money, but if they do not help, do not despair. You can also live with bald people.
Old 09-08-2018, 03:32 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by thespiritual1
Any spiritual solution for my hairs? I believe since the cause is spiritual the solution should be spiritual as well.

the pain you felt on the top of your head was likely your crown opening up. that is pretty nornal at times. went throgh that off and on for years as my crown expanded. still get pressures and sometimes pain as i continue to grow. never heard of it causing loss of hair. could be other reasons you lost hair.

Wherever I May Roam
https://youtu.be/Qq9PxuAsiR4