Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 11-05-2018, 01:54 AM
Master
Threatening to be dismembered by some random entity made it skip a beat...

My experience with Spirit has been less than loving, lol
Old 18-05-2018, 11:23 AM
Knower

Love. Love. Love
Old 10-07-2018, 08:07 PM
Pathfinder

love ❤️ .....
Old 26-08-2018, 06:04 PM
Pathfinder

The sound of music
Old 30-08-2018, 07:58 PM
Ankhesenamun

What's in my heart?

Love - love for my late cat who sadly went to spirit several years ago, a wonderful kitty who is an amazingly beautiful soul and still always in spirit with me.

Love for my grandmother who was a real mother to me when my biological "mother" was no such thing - sadly my grandmother has been in spirit for over 20 years now.

Love for my friend who has helped me more than anyone and who teaches me and defends me, who is patient, understanding, truly wise and enlightened to an amazing level and who guides me on my spiritual journey.

And love for nature, animals and God's Creation.
Old 03-09-2018, 03:07 AM
Master
I love this question!

Heart skips and swells and fills with light, when Siri picks the perfect song for my commute, when animals reach out, when guides respond, when I find a heart rock, when my puppy plays with me, when the eagles and hawks fly about, when I see a rainbow! I also love that little spark I get when I smile at someone and they smile back! Just typing this makes me smile.
Old 03-09-2018, 11:22 AM
Suspended
Guide
today my authentic divine-self is in my heart. My twin flame is in my ♥ and my love of my healing journey
Old 12-09-2018, 10:56 PM
Master
A lot of stress and feelings of being unloved by the spirit realm as now even my new guides/protectors have slowly been turning against me--maybe not in the most drastic way, but several little things they so on a regular basis burt me.
Old 13-09-2018, 02:41 AM
Knower
Mine is the sacred heart, the home of my inner landscape and source of my internal peace.
Old 22-09-2018, 03:54 PM
Master
Alchemically converting ‘I, me, mine’
To ‘Thee, thou, thine’