Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Nature

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 14-02-2018, 02:08 AM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by aimtobe
At first, I saw from the pictures that this topic was going the wrong way, then I saw the cave and decided maybe not. I think I just want to reconnect and be one with nature very strongly, as many others share the same yearning.

Hanging out in places with lots of trees and nature an stuff is awesome, rivers, oceans, mountains, forests ect.. yea go spend time in those places, maybe thats what you are looking for, you can even get a job that involves you being in those places all the time too, an idea.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aimtobe
Anyways, I hope someone can speak to how you get this whole thing started, other than buying land. Buying land takes money. And money remains as part of the market. The struggle is in how to transition without using the society's means.

I posted a lot on here so ill prob leave this thread alone after this post an let others share, if you want to set something good up u'd need some money, once you get it all set up you might not need as much of it, depends on how you do it or what your going to do you know, you could find others who are already doing something similar an join them maybe, there was also a thing i heard about on a radio show a while back called the ubuntu movement, maybe check that out if you want.

Theres also a man called Daniel suelo who lives without money you can look him up on youtube an listen to some interviews of him theres also a book about him, which he did not take any money from.. he lives in caves and stuff in the desert and travels around america camping, there is even a member on this website who hang out with him in real life for a bit. Ok all the best.