Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 12-07-2018, 12:35 AM
Master
Our personal meeting and creation

In the awareness that god is within me, as the creator, who creates through me as myself, I realize that I am creation sourcing the creator as I see and feel and create.

Through this awareness I discover my most deepest and most intimate relationship not only to myself but to the creation and creator that I am and to all creations I choose to create with. I realize that I am the one, one with all other ones in the greater pool of consciousness. We are all in this together.

When I meet myself and find myself within all creation that I choose for my own meeting and awakening to know God or to know myself, I realize that the creator as myself will seek the way that I chose to deepen and create that intimacy with myself.

There is no force to make be what you are and feel, there is no one way that is the way, there are many ways of finding the source of everything you are both within and without. There is all the same, what you have right now, as your own life experience and creation that allows for the unfolding of you and your life, as a source of creation, and creator that you are as a whole and complete awareness.

When you understand that your in a continuous cycle of meeting yourself, meeting life, the personal meeting and creation that you are creating is your own deepest and most intimate source that will meet you one day as you decide and create that to be for you.

The many ways of experiencing yourself/myself, becomes part of the infinite potential of life and creation that is ever changing, continuous and eternal.

The question that arises as I type this, becomes this. What path am I choosing to create myself into being through and what aspects of my path am I not going deeper to source what I am within that creation, to move deeper into the very essence of creation that I am?

There is no right and wrong, there is only you, your life and the experience that you choose to bring to life what seeks of you. When the mind lets go of all beliefs that keep it bound to 'something' and opens fully, to allow itself to be awakened beyond all that, the source of it's highest potential is governed by a clarity of being, a creation untainted by the mind/body.

It becomes a creation of purity for it's highest self, highest good, for its own god self, realized.

Abba Father knows our greatest strengths and weakness and loves us=I am all this as I know myself.

Last edited by JustBe : 12-07-2018 at 03:21 AM.
Old 12-07-2018, 12:58 AM
Master
Seeing the face of God in all.

I may intellectually know this truth to be true for me, but how deep in myself do I own this truth as myself more complete as a way of being and living this creation in my day to day existence?

The eyes and mind can decide this view, long before the feelings have awakened to bring clarity and purification to the whole picture of itself.

As I allow myself to open to all life as life is around me, staying very present in my own body, without need to make the external be something other than what it is as it is, what moves in me is the awareness of myself more grounded as my own presence. More centred and giving permission for life outside of me to be as it is, right where it is.

For all the struggles you may be having right now in your life, in your creation and world, there is only you, that can decide to bring change to yourself as things are, as you see, as you feel and as you decide how things will be.

As I have deepened into my own God realization, I realize that who I am, where I am right now in my life, is not governed by my own self alone even as I need to understand myself and own everything that moves in me. What moves around me as one source, is moving me, is opening me to know myself even more than I know now. I consider this life and creation that I have, that I am, that is showing me myself and I listen and move with the whole movements as they are. As I am and engage through.

In the self realizing itself, it becomes self centred, self aware, self lead.

In the self realizing itself as God/oneness it becomes centred as all life is, aware of itself, aware of life one with it, lead by the latter.

The way now becomes not my way, but the way of the greater, one with me as myself, as I see. as I feel, as I discern through all life.

The inclusion of all life, is the inclusion of life that moves in me, all of me, moving and aware, open and receptive to myself and life as life is.

Always aware there is always more of life moving and growing, changing and forging the way forward.

Always aware of others moving and growing, changing and forging the way forward for themselves.

As one source that I am in this light of my being,

I just be this realization and live accordingly.