Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination

Old 24-02-2014, 10:58 PM
Twin Lightz

Akashic Records

I hope this is the correct area to post this..

Has anyone ever reviewed their own personal Akashic Record?

If so what is some interesting things that you re-discovered about yourself?
Old 03-03-2014, 01:11 AM
Twin Lightz

Ok I will go first

I am an old soul.. I am not a star seed or from a different star system or anything like that.. 100% human soul. I was actually surprised when I found this out... I always thought I was from somewhere else but I was wrong.

I was around in the days of Atlantis and had specific duties in Khem (ancient ancient Egypt) like being an alchemy teacher and healer.. A few others but I wont go into detail

I have always worked with the current group of AA and AM that I do now.

It was great to remember more about myself and how it pertains to my current life purpose. I was able to get answers to a lot of questions that I had based on information that was shared with us during our awakening
Old 03-03-2014, 01:20 AM
Knower
Well, from what I found from some of my Akashic records (I have not actually seen it, I've gotten bits and pieces of information)
My soul is about 356,008-400,000 years old, less than 1/3 of my time has been spent as a human.
I'm not of human origin.
I'm a Pleidian.
I have not had any dark past lives.
One of my past life names was Scarlet.
I was drowned in one of my past lives.
And, that is all I know for now.
Old 10-03-2014, 05:33 AM
Twin Lightz

Very cool and thank you for replying..

Went back into the Hall of Records today and got a very nice message for a family member,

Also was able to find out a little more about myself to help in a few things I am working on.
Old 10-03-2014, 05:46 AM
Pathfinder
I'm not too familiar with methods to access one's Akashic record in such a detailed way. I've *heard* of a meditation for it, but that was MANY years ago.

I've heard that you can "access" your Akashic record in an indirect way simply by recognizing its affect on your current life.. but I don't know much more about that theory.

If "accessing" your Akashic record could include picking up "clues" about past lives, then I have picked up on being from another world in the Sirius system (perhaps other areas too, but that's the only one I've connected with), as well as past lives in Egypt, England, France, and New York. But I know nothing about my past lives here on Earth.. I only know I am REALLY drawn to those locations, very strongly. I suspect one of my lives in England ended with drowning due to a very strong recurring nightmare I had as a child, but other than that I don't know much. I would LOVE to uncover more because I'm sure it would be fascinating (and may even uncover some fun ideas for fiction stories I'd love to write).

"Be true to yourself. Even now we are with you. Free the love within. Your love for us and life. Don’t ask us to tell you what to do. You know in your heart already."
Old 10-03-2014, 08:35 AM
Twin Lightz

I say a very specific prayer to access it... it's not a meditation at all but I do think it is possible to access it by meditation if attuned to access it.

When you access it, you are not reading it directly yourself. The "keeper" retrieves your record and opens it.

I'm clairvoyant so I will see it as the doors opening up when I know a record is open. I wont hear anything.. My wife is a channeler/medium so she told me that they say "the record is now open" when she does it (we do it for each other)

From there, you can ask whatever you like. I suggest detailed open ended questions cause you can get a lot of information from the records. From my experience, much more information than just doing a regular "psychic reading"
Old 10-03-2014, 08:49 AM
Experiencer
I've never actually been though my on Akashic Record. I didn't even know you could do that, so I guess I will have to try it some time.

Although, thinking back, I think I may have found it a time or two in my dreams. Several years back, I ended up in a big, gigantic library a few times, and even though I knew it contained every single book that has/would/could ever been made in it, I never tried doing anything else but reading normal books... With that sort of L-Space possibility, there, I wonder if that could be my Record. I will have to check. I wonder what it could tell me...
Old 10-03-2014, 02:06 PM
Pathfinder
Interesting! When you receive information, is it easy to tell it's not just your imagination? I channel my primary guide and he has given me some details of a past life we had together. Even though I know the energy is "different" when I'm channeling him, I still find it easy to doubt myself later (did that really happen? Or did I just make all that up, including the feeling "different"?).

"Be true to yourself. Even now we are with you. Free the love within. Your love for us and life. Don’t ask us to tell you what to do. You know in your heart already."
Old 10-03-2014, 03:56 PM
Twin Lightz

For me personally, I've learned an easy way to determine if it's communication or ego... and it's simply control. If I can control the image that I am seeing, it's my own imagination or ego. If I can't than it's information that I am receiving.

My wife & I are TF so we will actually receive the exact same information but just in a different fashion. She is also clairvoyant but is not good at interpreting images or scenes so she usually sticks to her open dialog Where as I will be shown a picture or scene and know exactly what is going on.

I struggled with the same doubt because I looked at it like how can I even know if I'm interpreting it correctly... I can't "talk" to them like my wife. So we would practice together until we developed our own personalized communication with our team.

So sometimes they will show a picture or scene and sometimes words on a scroll that I will just read like I'm reading a sentence.

At one point of time, she also struggled with doubt as well. I personally do not channel but based on what she told me it has a lot to do with your current vocabulary. In other words, spirit will search for the right words to use based on what you already know. So for her, she would and phrase things that is completely off from how she talks in everyday conversation. So there was times when she would pass a message a long and then ask am I saying it correctly? lol

So I would say practice and also journal. If you receive information, write it down, even if you don't understand at that present moment. Days later it may make perfect sense.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cydonia1978
Interesting! When you receive information, is it easy to tell it's not just your imagination? I channel my primary guide and he has given me some details of a past life we had together. Even though I know the energy is "different" when I'm channeling him, I still find it easy to doubt myself later (did that really happen? Or did I just make all that up, including the feeling "different"?).
Old 10-03-2014, 04:06 PM
Twin Lightz

Sounds like you were there..

Gigantic is an understatement. It is infinite, but I have seen it all the way from the outside at the gates to the entrance to the inside. Is this a recurring dream?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aki
I've never actually been though my on Akashic Record. I didn't even know you could do that, so I guess I will have to try it some time.

Although, thinking back, I think I may have found it a time or two in my dreams. Several years back, I ended up in a big, gigantic library a few times, and even though I knew it contained every single book that has/would/could ever been made in it, I never tried doing anything else but reading normal books... With that sort of L-Space possibility, there, I wonder if that could be my Record. I will have to check. I wonder what it could tell me...