Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 21-03-2013, 12:36 PM
Pinkroses

Signs are awesome!

One day I was driving in my car trying to figure things out. I was talking out loud about what to do and how to solve my dilemma. I stopped at a traffic light and noticed the bumper sticker on the car in front of me:

"It's o.k. God's got it covered!"

I smiled to myself. Sometimes we just get the right messages at the right time!
Old 21-03-2013, 01:58 PM
Master
Yes! Exactly! I have a friend who always says , let go, let God. Sometimes I have to remind myself but I do my best to always do it! When we give our trust and faith to that somehow, life seems to somehow make a little bit more sense each day. :)
Old 21-03-2013, 07:29 PM
Ascender
Haha! Loud and clear, that one! Awesome, indeed! :)

the future's so bright

Old 21-03-2013, 08:09 PM
Nakae

Ha! that's great. I was just thinking the other day how these things are winding down a bit for me. Not in a bad way, guess just have more faith than I did that spirits decided I don't need as many. Well yesterday crossing the street minding my own way, and just so happen to look at at truck and all I saw was the word TRUST. lol

Oooh don't know if it's a sign or mere coincidence but my favorite tv show is vampire diaires, and randomly went to watch UFC fights last weekend at a very unusual place to watch it and told my friend lets go sit here, right behind a bunch of guys when the whole place was empty and we could have had our pick of screens to watch it from. Twenty or thirty minutes in I notice the guy in front of me and he looked familiar but I couldn't place him. An hour later he stands up looks me right in the eyes and my mouth completely dropped! He's one of two of my favourite characters from the show!!

Of course , all new ballsy and spiritual me didn't pass up the chance to introduce myself after the fights. The stranger thing is out of the two characters that I love, he's the honourable, fair, just, calm, classy, courteous, and despite the terror that he instills he always keep his word.

Maybe I'm evolving more than I think I am