Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 02-12-2017, 09:38 AM
Knower

Bunny What should I do?

Hi everyone so recently I've been in contact with this guy we text it's been like about 12 days now . He called me once I didn't pick up because I got nervous but he has not said anything about meeting and I don't want to be the first one who says anything . Kind of feels like we have become penpals. We talk about stuff life work that sort of stuff .

So I was thinking maybe I should just let him go because I don't really want a penpal. We have been texting for 12 days, he has my number.. not asks to meet. I don't want to be someone's side girl.

So I asked the rider deck and nothing came up reversed.
I asked how should I go forward with C ? I really wanted to ask if I should end things with C but we can't ask yes or no question .

Five of cups - I should walk away from C? Or, recently I have finally walked away from a very bad / sad situation/relationship .

KNight of cups - this is good! I never got this card ever !! Either he's the good guy or I will meet a good guy or he might be the good guy cause it's in the present.

four of wands - Happiness?

Any thoughts 💭
TY
Old 02-12-2017, 11:39 AM
Master
I think you want to be romanced and get to that happy ever after, but you are focusing too much on what's missing (he doesn't do this, he doesn't do that). Old limiting beliefs and self-doubt may be keeping you stuck here, or maybe lingering pain from another relationship.
You cannot get to happily ever after as long as you are stuck in Cups 5.

Apart from that, I think it's good to ask yourself some questions. I base this on what you tell us about the situation...
Do you really want to be with a man with whom most of your conversation is about boring stuff, even this early on in the connection? It should be inspiring, uplifting, fun, especially when you first get together. If most is about work and the like, this early on in the connection where both should be at their best... how will it get when you get further and both go back to your normal? --> if boring conversation is your best, your normal will be worse...
You'd want joyful exchange, from the heart, not from the head.

Also, what is your part in this? You say he doesn't make a move, but he did make a move, he phoned you. YOU chose not to answer. He likely won't make another move because you do not respond. Men are insecure too, they also need to know you want them to make a move so he can feel safe in doing so. Men don't like to feel rejected either. Just like us, they fear that, often even more so than women...
This may have to do with lingering issues on your part, the reason you got too nervous to reply. So look at those issues (Cups 5).

So I feel the cards are telling you that: work on whatever is blocking you (cups 5) so you are ready to be romanticized (Knight Cups) and get to happily ever after / a great connection (Wands 4)
Old 03-12-2017, 09:10 AM
Knower

I just don't want to end up as someone's side girl.
And I told him to let me know when he wants to chat a few days ago.
Old 07-12-2017, 04:25 AM
Experiencer
I agree entirely with FairyCrystal. About her interpretation of the reading, and the relationship in general, regardless of the reading. One of the first things that really struck me is how you mentioned he hasn't made a move to connect further with you past writing... but he did. He called you and that's big. What makes you think you're a side girl? I'm not seeing any of this from your post. He tried making a move and got rejected. I do get how nerve racking it can get to pick up the phone in the beginning. I hope you'll find happiness outside your comfort zone :)
Old 07-12-2017, 07:23 AM
Knower

Update: we have spoken on the phone for like 4 hours. No plans to meet yet, I don't want to be pushy.