Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astrology

Old 11-12-2017, 08:56 PM
Master

Gemini's have bought nothing but trouble in my life. Especially Gemini Snakes.
I recently had Gemini Sun arrested.
Another (different Gemini) banned from this site for verbal assault.
Another (different Gemini) Drunk that was verbally abusive and changeable.

And I can declare in all truth that they were ALL unprovoked.

cough *psychos* cough

but, i shall learn to love them like Jesus does :)
Old 12-12-2017, 07:48 AM
Newbie ;)
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gracey
Sometimes...everyone gets afraid of themselves or what they are capable of doing at one point in their life.

And when I wrote Boo, it was as Lucky says, I was being playful. Life is too short to be serious all the time. My timing of humor was not good with you, for that I do apologize.

You don't know - I laugh later :-)

First came the drama - then the comedy.

Did you know that a book that was not accepted by the roman church to be a part of the Bible - The Peter's apocalyspe - is a prophecy that Jesus will come back and hang from a tree and laugh.

Sounds like Saturn has some humor after all :-)
Old 13-12-2017, 12:10 AM
Gracey

Quote:
Originally Posted by minxoto
You don't know - I laugh later :-)

First came the drama - then the comedy.

Did you know that a book that was not accepted by the roman church to be a part of the Bible - The Peter's apocalyspe - is a prophecy that Jesus will come back and hang from a tree and laugh.

Sounds like Saturn has some humor after all :-)

I didn't know that. Peters apocalypse is one of the ones I have read yet. I just got done reading pistis sofia. really fascinating read.
Old 13-12-2017, 08:15 AM
Deactivated Account
I've had to learn to live with them and love them as there have been many in my life.

I'm gemini moon sign as well... so I must be about 1/4 evil

Lol - us humans are all a bit naughty at times though... it's in our natures.
I dated a gemini... who reminded me of a Scorpio actually... both were a bit too 'needy' and changeable... mood wise for my Virgo freedom loving self... lol - I am like a cat though- I love from a distance and express affection on my terms.
Old 13-12-2017, 09:00 AM
Newbie ;)

Such fear in your words minxoto.
Old 13-12-2017, 09:41 PM
Newbie ;)
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by eyezzcreamm
Such fear in your words minxoto.

I have been through so much extreme pain and experiences, so I'm very Godfearing, yes.
Old 13-12-2017, 10:54 PM
Master

changeable! That is a perfect word to describe them.
Old 18-12-2017, 12:14 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal[B
]I feel all signs have beautiful things to add to the world, to the person and to others. Each sign holds lessons and also power to achieve specific things.

There is no 'bad' star sign, certainly not evil.[/b]
Thank you FairyCrystal .

I personally happen to like air signs they're go getters and won't let anyone deter them form achieving their goals in life.

I still remember your quote in the the 'Zodiac signs and overcoming their flaws' thread. You stated that; " To give another example about another sign (NOT to knock anyone, just the best example I can give as I've known a lot of Virgos and they all had this behaviour): Virgos tend to victimize themselves. I think maybe this is the Virgo lesson, to overcome that, to take responsibility for their own life and choices. Maybe one could say that since Virgo is about harvest, they cannot harvest their full potential until they take responsibility for their life."

That rings true for me. I need to take responsibility for my life so I can be a better person. I have to stop being afraid even when a situation is difficult and stop speaking ans thinking negatively about myself into existence.
Old 19-12-2017, 12:00 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by girlsearching
Thank you FairyCrystal .

I personally happen to like air signs they're go getters and won't let anyone deter them form achieving their goals in life.

I still remember your quote in the the 'Zodiac signs and overcoming their flaws' thread. You stated that; " To give another example about another sign (NOT to knock anyone, just the best example I can give as I've known a lot of Virgos and they all had this behaviour): Virgos tend to victimize themselves. I think maybe this is the Virgo lesson, to overcome that, to take responsibility for their own life and choices. Maybe one could say that since Virgo is about harvest, they cannot harvest their full potential until they take responsibility for their life."

That rings true for me. I need to take responsibility for my life so I can be a better person. I have to stop being afraid even when a situation is difficult and stop speaking ans thinking negatively about myself into existence.

That's Interesting!

It just dawned on me- prompted by your post here that my virgo lesson is to stop waiting until everything is perfect before I commence an activity which would really bring me happiness.

I'm always putting off things until 'everything is perfect and so I don't end up doing alot of those things I want to do.
Old 19-12-2017, 01:47 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by emeraldheart
That's Interesting!

It just dawned on me- prompted by your post here that my virgo lesson is to stop waiting until everything is perfect before I commence an activity which would really bring me happiness.

I'm always putting off things until 'everything is perfect and so I don't end up doing alot of those things I want to do.
EmeraldHeart this is so painfully true. Well in my case I won't start a project because I already think it's going to be a failure before even beginning the activity. I'm such a worrywart it's pathetic my mind is a mess .