Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 19-03-2013, 02:12 AM
Geezzy.G

Lightbulb Is this/ could this be a confirmation or sign?

OK so my longtime girlfriend broke up with me 6months ago. Everyday since I have been praying and pleading with God to bring her back to me and heal whatever was in between is that caused it in the 1st place. I saw her to weeks ago, we sat In her car and chatted about 10 mins. She said she had to leave, so I got out of her car, began to walk away and about 5 steps out I looked back at her and she was crying. We locked eyes for a few secs and my eyes welled up too. She threw her car in drive and sped down into the cul-de sac and passed back by me, still crying and looking at me as she went by. I haven't seen or heard from her since that day. Now, I mentioned earlier that I've been earnestly praying around the clock for us to reconcile. Well, today, from out of nowhere- this one song keeps playing ooover and ooover in my head. I know I haven't heard this song in ages...I'm talking at least 5 years or more. It wasn't one of "our" songs either. Whenever mind gets quiet, like not reading something or paying attention to the TV, I hear it!!! I hear- "this is your night, tonight, everything's gonna be - alright" - it's an old 80's song by Kool & The Gang. It's not even the whole song, just the snippet right there. Could is very well be an angelic confirmation or sign of some sort? I have heard they send us messages in ways they now we will understand and digest. All I know is it's making me think a lot to see where it's coming from and what it might mean... Help? Any thoughts?
Old 20-03-2013, 01:29 PM
Pinkroses

It's certainly possible that this could be a sign. We get signs and messages all the time, and many times don't even realize it. I was once told to go by how you feel. If you got a funny feeling inside when you first heard the song, then it is probably a sign. As far as what it means, you'll have to trust your own intuition on that one and let it guide you.

Good luck!
Old 20-03-2013, 05:58 PM
Master
Definitely could be a sign, but not necessarily for what you are asking for. It might just be a sign to tell you to trust whats happening because there is a bigger plan for you and that everything is going to be alright. You never know. That was my first instinct/feeling when I read your message.