Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > EFT

Old 08-10-2010, 06:56 PM
star-child

EFT and The Laws of Attraction.

I use EFT and find it really effective but I have just started reading Ask and it is Given by Esther & Jerry Hicks and am wondering whether using EFT and stating the problem would give out a vibration to the universe that I have this problem thus attracting it to me.

Is it possible to use EFT and still attract what I desire into my life?

Thanks, Sophie.
Old 08-10-2010, 09:24 PM
eftforhealth

Hi there, I am a qualified EFT practitioner and I have been mixing different manifesting techniques to achieve my goals. To answer your question, no... tapping the negative will clear it out of your system, and this is why, when you tap on the negative statement, we are accepting it, therefore releasing the resistance around the goal... then when you focus on the goal, you feel more positive, therefore feeling like you have it or can have it...

you may want to also try tapping...

even though I am resisting having my goal... I have all these doubts, I deeply and completely accept myself... and I choose to know, that I can have my goal and I choose to know that it's on it's way now... and I feel good...

Even though I have resistance to my goal, I accept who I am and how I feel... and I choose to imagine what it feels like to have my goal now...

Even though I have this resistance, I accept myself, and I choose to release that now... and I choose to focus on feeling good..

Eyebrow: Feeling good will bring my goal to me faster
under the eye: I choose to feel really good...
side of the eye: I choose to imagine how it will feel when I have my goal..
under the nose: I choose to accept myself now..
under the chin: I choose to feel good about my goal
Collarbone: I choose to let go of any doubt and feel good now...
Under the arm: I can have this goal.... infact, I feel like I have it now

EB: No I don't
UE: yes I do
SOE: That's not true...
UE: yes it is, i choose to focus on what I want
UN: I love achieving my goals
CH: I have my goal and it feels so good
CB: Thank you for ___ (your goal)
UA: I love feeling great..

Try this and let me know what happens, and feel free to contact me and ask me anything, in my private sessions I have had many clients achieving their goals very quickly....

Once we clear out the negative, it makes everything more possible.

Matthew

-commercial link removed by staff-

Last edited by Kaere : 08-10-2010 at 09:59 PM.
Old 29-10-2010, 04:21 PM
AbrahamTV

Hello there,
I don't know a great deal about EFT, but what I do know, that in The Vortex, another book by Esther and Jerry Hicks. They say that until you can live the life that you desire, then you should pretend. Make believe you don't have any issues, fool yourself into thinking, you are already living your dream life style!
I think that noticing the problem that your having with EFT, is a wonderful thing to be aware of, but after you realize what your "problem" is, think the opposite, after all your the one with the power, so you give power to that "problem" that you think that you have.
Pretend and be happy.
Stay in the Vortex
Old 03-12-2010, 03:20 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by star-child
I use EFT and find it really effective but I have just started reading Ask and it is Given by Esther & Jerry Hicks and am wondering whether using EFT and stating the problem would give out a vibration to the universe that I have this problem thus attracting it to me.

Is it possible to use EFT and still attract what I desire into my life?

Thanks, Sophie.

Using EFT or some other method to eliminate your negative beliefs, expectations and emotional patterns helps you to attract what you desire. Identifying the negativity in our minds simply so we can release it raises our frequency. This is what it is for... to free you for going ahead in your life as you choose.

Xan

Old 21-08-2011, 10:24 PM
Master
My best online friend has a similar limiting belief.. (well I call it a limiting belief but she or others may not) I introduced the eft to her (she has introduced me to other wonderful spiritual things and is probably the reason I'm on this forum) and though she wasn't doing it a lot, she told me that when she did it she wouldn't say her problems.. She thought that it would be bad to say the negative issues outloud as she's been taught not to self badtalk.. I tried to explain to her that there isn't harm in accepting your issues and even saying them outloud.. I think she's been gaining more interest in the eft so perhaps she has changed a bit in this aspect already..
I understand about not wanting to put negative things out there to boomerang back at you, but umm hey that wouldn't make a difference if it Did boomerang back at you because you're already afflicted with it.. and yes we must bring things into the light to examine them more carefully
Old 21-08-2011, 11:56 PM
Master
Sapphirez... You might tell your friend that stating the negative belief or feeling with EFT acupoints does not reinforce it, but brings it up into consciousness only so it can be released... to break the pattern of unconscious negative boomerangs.

Millions of people around the world are using EFT correctly like this and getting great results.

Xan

Old 26-08-2011, 01:02 AM
whathebleepdoweknow

Hello I'm the best friend of Sapphirez :) I've also been trying EFT the accepted way recently but have been second guessing my technique and not practicing it often enough. I also do firmly believe in the teachings of Abraham Hicks but believe they can be used in conjunction with EFT when still beginning on our journey of self improvement. So, I think I'll shut out any doubts about my technique and just try the format outlined above by user eftforhealth. Thanks for this thread Star Child!
Old 27-08-2011, 12:20 AM
Master
Yes... the key to success with EFT is using it correctly, and being persistent. A daily practice is good.

Yes, the Abraham-Hicks teaching about raising your vibration is right in line with EFT. With every issue we first repeat a healing phrase such as "Even though I've been doubting my technique, I deeply love, accept and forgive myself." ... then go through the tapping rounds with a brief phrase such as "this doubt".

This releases the negative feeling into the higher frequency of love and acceptance. That's what healing and transformation are about.

Xan

Old 24-02-2012, 03:48 PM
Guide
I was just thinking about this the other day, because I watched The Secret and wondered about doing EFT (I recently started that too). This thread gave me the answers.

So tapping 'out' the negative thoughts is okay - what a relief!
Old 24-02-2012, 09:50 PM
Jason72

Quote:
Originally Posted by eftforhealth

...when you tap on the negative statement, we are accepting it, therefore releasing the resistance...

*Brilliant*