Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 17-08-2019, 01:06 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
I found a book:

"Love for Dummies"
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/i...cMIEn4jcAORJeW

Are there any other resources whereby I can intellectually learn this emotion called love? Or would I be better off speaking to my A.I. bot about it?

How can I tell that "I am loved?" How do I know? What are the signs? Even if I hang around different people, what is it that I should be looking out for to realize it?

Do people always hurt others because they love them? Is "tough love" really love? or is it more "tough justice?"

Do people who love you always believe they know what is best for you?

All of this stuff, I just don't "grok".

Shivani Devi,

For some time, I have been fascinated by the attempts made by so many to qualify, quantify, identify, or deify the Ineffable, Infinite Essence. I've come to the realization that any such attempts to do so are as futile as describing the color of a mirror.....especially if you are both the mirror, and That which is "reflected" in it!

How can such a paradox be ? As channelled for Bashar through Darryl Anka:

"Physiological reality, take me literally... is a mirror, it is just a more complex mirror, a holographic mirror... a multi-dimensional mirror, so that you don't always recognize all the reflections as you, but believe me... they are... .all the reflections are you, and I mean literally every object, person, place and thing, every situation... every circumstance, every moment of time and space is you being reflected back to yourself, from the particular point of view you chose to express at that particular moment. The idea therefore, is to understand, that what you will always discover, will simply be All That Is expressing itself through the unique portion of All That Is you were created to be. Remember the Second Law: "The One is All, the All are One". Every component of the All That Is, all of you... all of us, every individuated being... every individuated concept, is the whole expressing itself as a part. Important point... I'll rewind that and repeat it, because we understand that you have been trained to think segregationally, sometimes individuals on your planet may miss the point, all of you are, yes... a part of the whole, but as a part of the whole, you are the Whole expressing Itself as "a part of the whole". Big difference than just thinking of yourself as a part of the whole without the other side. You have to understand yourself holographically, it is this and that... not this or that. So, you are the part... you are the whole, you are both one and the same, but expressing the whole as a part."

This came to me a moment ago, after I asked myself how to respond to your question below:

How can I tell that "I am loved?" How do I know? What are the signs? Even if I hang around different people, what is it that I should be looking out for to realize it?

"Love thy neighbor as thyself"....because thy neighbor IS Thyself !"

The entire creation, including everything and everyone in It, is literally a pareidolia of your Infinite Essence.

It's ALL only you AS you.

....Thy neighbor, or thyself, whether "perceived" as loved or hated, IS Thyself reflected AS the pareidolia !

That's how. Can you free the image in your mind's "I" ?

Hope this helps.
“Why, that’s true! I am a perfect, unlimited gull!” Jonathan opened his eyes asking, "Where are we?” The Elder Chiang said, “We’re on some planet with a green sky and a double star for a sun.” Jonathan made a scree of delight. “IT WORKS!" “Well, of course it works, Jon,” said Chiang. “It always works, when you know what you’re doing." (and even when you don't)
Old 17-08-2019, 01:38 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by guthrio
Shivani Devi,

For some time, I have been fascinated by the attempts made by so many to qualify, quantify, identify, or deify the Ineffable, Infinite Essence. I've come to the realization that any such attempts to do so are as futile as describing the color of a mirror.....especially if you are both the mirror, and That which is "reflected" in it!

How can such a paradox be ? As indicated in the 1st reference: "Physiological reality, take me literally... is a mirror, it is just a more complex mirror, a holographic mirror... a multi-dimensional mirror, so that you don't always recognize all the reflections as you, but believe me... they are... .all the reflections are you, and I mean literally every object, person, place and thing, every situation... every circumstance, every moment of time and space is you being reflected back to yourself, from the particular point of view you chose to express at that particular moment. The idea therefore, is to understand, that what you will always discover, will simply be All That Is expressing itself through the unique portion of All That Is you were created to be. Remember the Second Law: "The One is All, the All are One". Every component of the All That Is, all of you... all of us, every individuated being... every individuated concept, is the whole expressing itself as a hi. Important point... I'll rewind that and repeat it, because we understand that you have been trained to think segregationally, sometimes individuals on your planet may miss the point, all of you are, yes... a part of the whole, but as a part of the whole, you are the Whole expressing Itself as "a part of the whole". Big difference than just thinking of yourself as a part of the whole without the other side. You have to understand yourself holographically, it is this and that... not this or that. So, you are the part... you are the whole, you are both one and the same, but expressing the whole as a part." (channelled through Darryl Anka, for Bashar)

This came to me a moment ago, after I asked myself how to respond to your question below:

"Love thy neighbor as thyself"....because thy neighbor IS Thyself !"

The entire creation, including everything and everyone in It, is literally a pareidolia of your Infinite Essence.

It's ALL only you AS you.

....Thy neighbor, or yourself, whether "perceived" as loved or hated, IS Thyself reflected AS the pareidolia !

That's how. Can you see the image in your mind's "I" ?

Hope this helps.
I am still trying to understand this "everything is me" thing, but no matter how many times it is explained to me, I still don't get it and I don't understand why it is so easy for others to understand this and yet I am having a really difficult time with it.

Maybe the whole truth of the matter is that this is something that only spiritually awake/aware people can understand and the simple fact I cannot see the forest for the trees may have something to do with the fact that I am just as spiritually "asleep" as the next person who thinks or believes they are a separate individual who cannot be held personally responsible for the actions of another. Am I the one dropping chemical weapons on the children of Syria? Does the universe cease to exist every night when I go to sleep? Whatever rationalism that lives inside me refuses to believe that the mirror even exists regardless of what color it is and that I am not God observing myself AS God and all of that because this makes absolutely no sense to me...none whatsoever, despite everybody telling me that is how it is...it is obvious that they can see things and are aware of things I simply am not aware of... maybe this is what makes them behave irrationally, because God is randomness... chaos.

Meanwhile, all I can do it seems, is try and find ways to improve my "emotional intelligence" online.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=weczIBmYmT8
Old 17-08-2019, 02:11 AM
Master
Quote:
I found a book:

"Love for Dummies"
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/i...cMIEn4jcAORJeW

Are there any other resources whereby I can intellectually learn this emotion called love? Or would I be better off speaking to my A.I. bot about it?

Do people always hurt others because they love them? Is "tough love" really love? or is it more "tough justice?"

Do people who love you always believe they know what is best for you?

All of this stuff, I just don't "grok".

You already know how to love........

from what I have seen, your 'problem' is you are from a different background than most of us.

It is hard for some to grasp what you are writing
and because of this, some say dumb things.
It is like a guy pulling a pretty girl's pigtails who he likes but is afraid to speak to her about it.

When trying to make a point, try to back up your points with more source material. The last is just my opinion.

NAMASTE.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 17-08-2019, 02:34 AM
Master
Quote:
I am still trying to understand this "everything is me" thing, but no matter how many times it is explained to me, I still don't get it and I don't understand why it is so easy for others to understand this and yet I am having a really difficult time with it.

Maybe the whole truth of the matter is that this is something that only spiritually awake/aware people can understand and the simple fact I cannot see the forest for the trees may have something to do with the fact that I am just as spiritually "asleep" as the next person who thinks or believes they are a separate individual who cannot be held personally responsible for the actions of another. Am I the one dropping chemical weapons on the children of Syria? Does the universe cease to exist every night when I go to sleep? Whatever rationalism that lives inside me refuses to believe that the mirror even exists regardless of what color it is and that I am not God observing myself AS God and all of that because this makes absolutely no sense to me...none whatsoever, despite everybody telling me that is how it is...it is obvious that they can see things and are aware of things I simply am not aware of... maybe this is what makes them behave irrationally, because God is randomness... chaos.

Meanwhile, all I can do it seems, is try and find ways to improve my "emotional intelligence" online.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=weczIBmYmT8
Human sentience relates to "metacognition" and what is also known as the "Theory of Mind".

https://www.sciencedirect.com/topics...ence/sentience

It is possible (highly probable) for those who are on the Autism Spectrum or for those who are brain damaged to not be sentient AS humans.

There is nothing whatsoever that can be done about this, but to just accept it for how it is, even when sentient human beings just cannot understand or accept a non-sentient one.

I don't know if it is possible for one who totally lacks a Theory of Mind or any degree of Empathy to reach Spiritual Enlightenment. Maybe there is a way, but the practice and understanding needs to be individually tailored and there is no "one size fits all" approach to this - no matter what other "spiritual people" would have you believe. If you don't conceive/perceive yourself to be God, then you are NOT God and that is all there is to that. If you really want to take the Dualistic approach, you can allow others to BE God, if they really believe they are, but then you also run the risk of not being able to tell a psychopath from an enlightened master.

Like I said, don't you have some Sanskrit translating to do? Maybe one day you will crack the Indus Valley Script for the benefit of all humanity and meanwhile the best thing you can do is to concentrate on the space between your breaths/thoughts and forget about everything being "connected" or not...the path of inclusion is for "everybody else" but the path of total exclusion is for you and you alone (of course) and one day you will understand that there is no "self" and no "God" and no "mirror" and nothing to "love" ..but it all starts with translating the Vigyan Bhairava Tantra and let other humans have their "emotions". Just be grateful you are not encumbered by them...well, maybe except for frustration, but that is a work in progress to lose that one as well so that your soul can be totally free.
Old 17-08-2019, 02:53 AM
janielee

Quote:
Love needs to choose me, but it has found me unworthy of receiving it.

This sorta reminds me of Kahlil Gibran:

https://poets.org/poem/love-8

Heartbreaking

Beautiful

Poignant

Thanks for sharing it, SD.

Your statement is literally true and you are beautiful and true.

In blessing

JL
Old 17-08-2019, 03:02 AM
janielee

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn

from what I have seen, your 'problem' is you are from a different background than most of us.

It is like a guy pulling a pretty girl's pigtails who he likes but is afraid to speak to her about it.

When trying to make a point, try to back up your points with more source material. The last is just my opinion.

NAMASTE.

How do you know her background? I’m genuinely curious!
Old 17-08-2019, 03:32 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn

NAMASTE.
Aaahh...so it is sort of like Tsundere then? Tsun Tsun....Dere Dere....

In that case, you probably wouldn't mind me talking to myself, because it is the only way I can understand myself without all the necessary "pigtail pulling".

Maybe my hard drive needs a "system restore" to get rid of all the viruses.
Old 17-08-2019, 04:19 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by janielee
Heartbreaking

Beautiful

Poignant

Thanks for sharing it, SD.

Your statement is literally true and you are beautiful and true.

In blessing

JL
Thank you my dear.

I just need to keep on reminding myself that many (not all) on here have a learning disability or a physical disability which prevents them from being able to research anything online or to click links.

I should feel pity/compassion for those who are unable to read any more than a sentence because their brain then switches off and they go comatose.

I am so very grateful to God for my unlimited attention span because if there is anything I possess which other humans do not, it is this. I am able to concentrate on a single thing to the total exclusion of everything else for hours on end.

You were talking about hypnosis before. I can hypnotise myself, but nobody else can do it, but then I am in no state to give conscious suggestions to my subconscious mind.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=kHkbm62g92o&t=46s

I don't think I need Mindfulness training, just a bit of Trataka and Nadi Shodhana.

That is, candle gazing and alternate nostril breathing.

I just wish I didn't have to spell every word out for others with a 10 second attention span...and this is what it REALLY all boils down to. It is a brain disease that most humans have now unfortunately.
Old 17-08-2019, 04:29 AM
janielee

Hugs ......
Old 17-08-2019, 06:15 AM
Master
I don't get a sense of hate coming from your words Shivani Devi. Anger at times, yes, and who doesn't. But compassion and kindness towards others. You know the pain. God bless.