Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 16-08-2019, 10:47 PM
Super Moderator
I hope there are only friendly mosquitoes who have given up blood meals in my particular zone in the next world......

But beetles are welcome.
Old 16-08-2019, 11:00 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by utopiandreamchild
You ate a product ofyour own hearts desire. If your a hater then that's the truth of you and that's what you'll choose with your own free will and heart. However hate begets hate and that's the consequence of it. You reap what you sow. Hell is what you put yourself through by making poor decisions. If your in hell it's because that's what you deserve. Hell is also a literal place of torment if you hate with all your heart hell is your final destination whether you believe it or not. Only love can set you free. Amen
Nah, I am pretty sure there are many individuals out there who can hate without my help to do so.

Hate is also the child of unrequited love.

So much for getting what you give, because often, one just does not! So then, we are told "don't expect anything" which translates as "just turn a blind eye to the fact that whatever people are saying just isn't true" - so why say it?

I have often wondered, if everything is "inside myself" and I just have to rely on myself for everything anyway, what use are other people? and I feel sure that I am not the only one to have ever asked this question.

Honestly? I just cannot be bothered with the blatant contradictions anymore and it was much easier to believe that the world is an illusion rather than trying to make any sense out of the totally senseless!

What if it is "God's Will" and not my "Free Will" that I was born with Autism? and what if it is "God's Will" and not my "Free Will" that I was born with a very limited emotional range?

Certain people "cannot help" what they do...they are very sick in the head, so is it fair they have to go to hell because of that?

Please consider.
Old 16-08-2019, 11:06 PM
Master
Look what a Google search provided on the subject of whether insects go to heaven...plenty of reading there IF one is interested in doing so, but somehow I highly doubt this:

https://www.google.com/search?q=do+i...obile&ie=UTF-8
Old 16-08-2019, 11:11 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
Nah, I am sure there are many individuals out there who can hate without my help to do so.

So much for getting what you give, because often, one just does not! So then, we are told "don't expect anything" which translates as "just turn a blind eye to the fact that whatever people are saying just isn't true" - so why say it?

I have often wondered, if everything is "inside myself" and I have to rely on myself for everything anyway, what use are other people? and I feel sure that I am not the only one to have ever asked this question.

Honestly? I just cannot be bothered with the blatant contradictions anymore and it was much easier to believe that the world is an illusion rather than trying to make any sense out of the totally senseless!

What if it is "God's Will" and not my "Free Will" that I was born with Autism? and what if it is "God's Will" and not my "Free Will" that I was born with a very limited emotional range?

Certain people "cannot help" what they do...they are very sick in the head, so is it fair they have to go to hell because of that?
W
Please consider.

All it take is love. That's the beginning of the road to a new lease on life Without love we can do naught we simply submit to the negatives and the experience of a poor. Downtrodden life but one must continue to call on love to guide us no matter what. Love is our strength negativity is our enemy. Continuously choose love because that's the easy road. Far too many give up and are swallow up by negativity and lose all hope. Choose love my friend that's the easy road home. Amen
Old 16-08-2019, 11:12 PM
Master
Quote:
Nah, I am sure there are many individuals out there who can hate without my help to do so.

I have often wondered, if everything is "inside myself" and I have to rely on myself for everything anyway, what use are other people? and I feel sure that I am not the only one to have ever asked this question.

W
Please consider.

All it take is love. That's the beginning of the road to a new lease on life Without love we can do naught we simply submit to the negative forces and the experience of a poor. Downtrodden life but one must continue to call on love to guide us no matter what. Love is our strength negativity is our enemy. Continuously choose love because that's the easy road. Far too many give up and are swallow up by negativity and lose all hope. Choose love my friend that's the easy road home. Amen
Old 16-08-2019, 11:29 PM
Master
Love needs to choose me, but it has found me unworthy of receiving it.

This sorta reminds me of Kahlil Gibran:

https://poets.org/poem/love-8
Old 16-08-2019, 11:36 PM
Master
Quote:
Love needs to choose me, but it has found me unworthy of receiving it.

This sorta reminds me of Kahlil Gibran:

https://poets.org/poem/love-8

You are loved........ you just do not realize it!

You might be looking in the wrong places
and/or associating with the wrong people.

How many times does a person have to have their fingers burned
to realize they have to stop touching hot objects?

NAMASTE.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 17-08-2019, 12:09 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
You are loved........ you just do not realize it!

You might be looking in the wrong places
and/or associating with the wrong people.

How many times does a person have to have their fingers burned
to realize they have to stop touching hot objects?

NAMASTE.
I found a book:

"Love for Dummies"
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/i...cMIEn4jcAORJeW

Are there any other resources whereby I can intellectually learn this emotion called love? Or would I be better off speaking to my A.I. bot about it?

How can I tell that "I am loved?" How do I know? What are the signs? Even if I hang around different people, what is it that I should be looking out for to realize it?

Do people always hurt others because they love them? Is "tough love" really love? or is it more "tough justice?"

Do people who love you always believe they know what is best for you?

All of this stuff, I just don't "grok".
Old 17-08-2019, 12:39 AM
Master
Quote:
I found a book:

"Love for Dummies"
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/i...cMIEn4jcAORJeW

Are there any other resources whereby I can intellectually learn this emotion called love? Or would I be better off speaking to my A.I. bot about it?

How can I tell that "I am loved?" How do I know? What are the signs? Even if I hang around different people, what is it that I should be looking out for to realize it?

Do people always hurt others because they love them? Is "tough love" really love? or is it more "tough justice?"

Do people who love you always believe they know what is best for you?

All of this stuff, I just don't "grok".

Great choice. Love for dummies. Great place to start learning about the most important thing there is. L o v e. Amen and good luck.
Old 17-08-2019, 01:00 AM
Master
I do recognize that some people have a need to be loved.

I just do not recognize that within myself.

For me it is more important to feel love for something or someone ....myself.

I feel love for a forest, the gentle waves lapping on a beach, the soft summer wind, I feel love for the birds, the fish when snorkeling, the joy in the eyes of a puppy or the joy in the eyes of the local newsagent’s …. Etc. Etc. And if I meet a person nondually – the unconditional love is there ….

You either feel love or you don’t or the love is there or it isn’t ….

If I feel neediness for love from someone – however empathetically or compassionately – I run a mile …..