Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 19-01-2011, 03:56 PM
themaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by shepherd
There is no proof despite what others may say or reinforce through sharing experiences.
Actually, there is proof.. but it is a personal/experiential nature right now.. (but one day you will be able to hold there physical hand again.. as you were able to a long, long time ago)

If you want proof.. then call out to talk to "Michael" or "Metatron" or "Kuthami" and do your best to listen for the "hello" that comes back..

If you were to practice this.. you would feel it.. of course if you hold a stubborn belief like "angels don't exist" then maybe not..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kramer
I felt the same way a while ago. The life and times we live in make it difficult to believe in many spiritual things now.

I sat in my bedroom and said 'if you are there please leave me a sign'. Well the next day was full of white feathers. They were leading to my car, in the car, on my clothes even at work. It was winter as well so its not like there were any nesting birds pulling feathers. Each feather was brilliant white, small and soft. The most remarkable one floated out the ceiling and landed on my desk at work.

I still question sometimes but when I do I am meet with understanding and a feather. I am not mad either :)

xx
Nice experience.. but for the record.. angels don't have wings or feathers that I'm aware.. (they gave us that image so we would look into higher realms.. the wings symbolizes that) they also are non-physical (meaning don't have bodies)

I’ve heard recently that Michael is a bit of a team.. meaning he/it works with lots of entities that make up the group "Michael" or "Michael family"

I'm not invalidating your experience simply pointing out my understanding of the facts about "wings" and "feathers" and physical bodies
Old 19-01-2011, 04:34 PM
de.spin

Quote:
Originally Posted by shepherd
There is no proof despite what others may say or reinforce through sharing experiences.

Everything takes place within your mind, so it is very possible that all experiences of a spiritual nature are actually projections from within the belief system of that person.

Or it's not and they are real.

Maybe just enjoy having an open mind to it than just seeking to make a belief concrete and true. The moment you make beliefs true is the moment you get caught up in who is right and who is wrong, hence the battles within religion etc.

Agree.

Spiritual experiences are just experiences we call spiritual.

About angels I have two cats, and that's what I call angels.
Old 19-01-2011, 04:50 PM
Master
People make claims to see them all the time. At one time in my life (last year), I put it out to the universe that if it is so that others see such things with their eyes…why not me.
That is when I learned about visualization and to make a long story short….what I visualized in my mind, I saw out the corner of my eye 3 days in a row.
On the 3rd day, my wife who did not know of my intentions was standing beside me when I saw it again and without me saying a word…she exclaimed “did you see that?”
Pretty cool to see it………..even cooler to have a witness!
Actually the synchronicities leading up to this are equally amazing.
Just thought I’d share that………………James
Old 19-01-2011, 04:53 PM
Master
I have to believe in them as i have had too many strange things happen that i cannot explain.. both in a beautiful healing magical way, but also scary stuff when i was a kid, so i believe both sides of the coin exist..
Old 19-01-2011, 04:54 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteShaman
People make claims to see them all the time. At one time in my life (last year), I put it out to the universe that if it is so that others see such things with their eyes…why not me.
That is when I learned about visualization and to make a long story short….what I visualized in my mind, I saw out the corner of my eye 3 days in a row.
On the 3rd day, my wife who did not know of my intentions was standing beside me when I saw it again and without me saying a word…she exclaimed “did you see that?”

What an amazing experience you had!
Old 19-01-2011, 05:20 PM
themaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteShaman
Yes, very cool.. thanks for sharing
Old 19-01-2011, 05:42 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Solace733
What an amazing experience you had!

YES....and it goes so much deeper than that!
In short, out of the blue, a stranger on another forum emailed me and said that her guides liked me and noticed me.
One in particular was doing most of the speaking to her and it is this one that I had chosen to ask to see with my eyes.
This one, according to my new forum friend, was not from this world.
Anyways, my wife and I both agreed that what we saw out of the corner of our eyes was like the shape of a large dog.
After the incident with my wife, I did a journey, which is like meditating, to visit the guide that noticed me and it appeared (in my mind this time) in mid-air (with me) sitting like a genie with its legs and arms crossed floating in air.
I always look for the universal symbols for such experiences and when I looked for what I could find about Genie's, I found stuff about what are called Djinn.
In fact in the Koran, I learned there is mention of them.
They are said to be Genie-like and shy about showing themselves but when they do....... it is usually in the form of a dog!
Now how cool is THAT!
Like I said the synchronicities surrounding the "seeing" of this was amazing.............

Hey, I want to thank you guys for helping me remember that special time in my life...

Blessings.....James
Old 19-01-2011, 05:48 PM
shepherd

Quote:
Actually, there is proof.. but it is a personal/experiential nature right now.. (but one day you will be able to hold there physical hand again.. as you were able to a long, long time ago)

If you want proof.. then call out to talk to "Michael" or "Metatron" or "Kuthami" and do your best to listen for the "hello" that comes back..

If you were to practice this.. you would feel it.. of course if you hold a stubborn belief like "angels don't exist" then maybe not..

amazing how that whole experience still happens within your mind though isnt it? This may mean that your mind is creating and projecting the experience to suit your beliefs. That hello you hear? It may be you.

Quote:
Nice experience.. but for the record.. angels don't have wings or feathers that I'm aware.. (they gave us that image so we would look into higher realms.. the wings symbolizes that) they also are non-physical (meaning don't have bodies)

Umm, now you are questioning somes experience as not real but an actual illusion from the angels themselves. Wasnt the experience proof earlier?

Possible that the whole experience for them may have been a winged angel possible its an illusion from an angel and also possible that their experience is a projection of their belief too.

There is no certainty, despite how much you might want there to be.
Old 19-01-2011, 05:57 PM
Master
The thing is Shepherd.....there doesn't need to be any certainties.
After the experience I shared, it wasn't "Aha!...there are beings from other realms"
It was "Wow...what a blessing" A feeling of grace and thanks. The same feeling I got when standing 6" from a red-tailed hawk at a shelter I helped out at.
Grace and thanks.
Of couse one can never be sure what happened in what I shared and even though having a witness and the numerous synchronicities associated certainly give me a good reason to.........I still refer to it as a wonderful blessing and an experience to remind me how little I know of the magic that is in the world.
And that is the magic, IMO, that we don't know
james
Old 19-01-2011, 06:01 PM
shepherd

Quote:
The thing is Shepherd.....there doesn't need to be any certainties.
After the experience I shared, it wasn't "Aha!...there are beings from other realms"
It was "Wow...what a blessing" A feeling of grace and thanks. The same feeling I got when standing 6" from a red-tailed hawk at a shelter I helped out at.
Grace and thanks.
Of couse one can never be sure what happened in what I shared and even though having a witness and the numerous synchronicities associated certainly give me a good reason to.........I still refer to it as a wonderful blessing and an experience to remind me how little I know of the magic that is in the world.
And that is the magic, IMO, that we don't know
james

Brilliant! The difference is James is that you are not promoting your experience as spiritual fact or truth unlike some others. There is a huge difference between the two, there tends to be a bit of a war from those that have decided their spiritual beliefs are fact.