Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 07-04-2015, 08:38 AM
Master

The soul of man as evolved through the Kingdoms.

You were Animal, now you're Human.

Think about it ... Show compassion to animals.

http://holy-lance.blogspot.com
Old 07-04-2015, 11:28 AM
Master
Quote:
Some people believe that incarnating as an animal is part of the normal process of successive reincarnations. In this theory, you start living as a part of the mineral kingdom (grain of sand, crystal), then evolve to the vegetal kingdom (you become a plant or a tree), then animal kingdom and then finally you may reincarnate as a human.

I like this theory. Except, there is no time...so we are experiencing it all simultaneously.

Quote:
Skygazer what type of turtle? Sea turtle? Ninja turtle? Pond turtle?

yes a sea turtle. Though I'd be willing to give the others a try too.
Old 07-04-2015, 04:21 PM
Master

I dont have any memories of having been an animal , but that was not what I was looking for when I did regressions . I am sure if I go back far enough I will find animal lives . There is the story of Jason the horse . He has been a guest on coast to coast a few times .
http://www.coasttocoastam.com/guest/...rse-jason/6862
http://www.coasttocoastam.com/show/2009/06/20
Old 07-04-2015, 06:42 PM
Everly

A soul is a soul. A soul by any other name, just like a rose, would be (or smell) the same.

I don't believe there's a progression of experiences that somehow put other lifeforms lower than human and humans at the top of the heap. I believe all lives are equal and that everything natural (yes, everything) has a soul. I do believe that we can choose to experience being a tree or a cat or a dolphin or kelp or ... anything at all.

Some lifeforms are parts of group souls, some are individual and some are sort of in-between. I also don't believe that all ants, for example, are members of one group soul. I do believe that some (or even many or perhaps most) are. But that doesn't make humans higher or better than ants (or any other being). Humans aren't somehow better than bees or flowers or elephants or dogs. There is a sacred equality that governs All That Is. That our physical experiences don't always reflect that equality is what evolution is all about.

There is an arrogance in our tendency to think humanity is higher on some arbitrary scale. Even science judges other beings based on human constructs and human physiology. Who says a rock isn't alive and doesn't have a soul? Who says that my dog isn't as evolved as my human neighbor? We judge both by human standards, which just isn't valid. When we rid ourselves of the idea that we (humans) are somehow better than, more than, higher than other lifeforms, we experience the world in a way defies language.

What we are in our physical lives is something we choose before incarnation. I don't believe there are "dog souls" and "whale souls" and "tree souls", etc. As I said at the start of this post, a soul is a soul. We will all be and do nearly everything on this planet before we leave for some other spot in the Universe. (And just to be clear, it's also true that some of us come and go on this planet, for reasons of our own souls. But in order to leave permanently, we'll do and experience nearly everything this little rock has to offer.)

Old 07-04-2015, 10:14 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by skygazer
I like this theory. Except, there is no time...so we are experiencing it all simultaneously.

I actually had a conversation with someone last night who seemed to understand this alot better then me, I had already heard before and got that time is different in other realities an then in the bigger picture theres no time at all. But he told me with this you could chose which life you'd like to experience and theres no set order your next life could be 90,000 years from now in the linear perspective even though you have lives inbetween that which you could skip an experience later, an then to all those lives theres parallel lives going on within them. And another person I know has told me they have seen parallel visions of earth one it was destroyed because we didn't look after it and another it was a paradise because we all decided to live as one.

So thats my understand of it at the moment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Everly
I don't believe there's a progression of experiences that somehow put other lifeforms lower than human and humans at the top of the heap.

Everly no one said a humans life is more special, it was just mentioned that a sea snail would have a less complicated life then a human.
Old 07-04-2015, 11:10 PM
Super Moderator
As Spirits, much awareness is available to us anyway if we wish to know.

Humans have very limiting ideas when they live on Earth We are much wider than those limiting concepts.
Old 08-04-2015, 04:46 AM
Everly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nature Grows
Everly no one said a humans life is more special, it was just mentioned that a sea snail would have a less complicated life then a human.

But that's my point. We do not, and cannot, know that such a thing is true. It's only true if you judge that snail by human standards. I don't believe that assessing other beings by standards assigned to humans is valid. Sea snails are less complex than humans?...who says?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobi
Humans have very limiting ideas when they live on Earth We are much wider than those limiting concepts.

And boyhowdy, ain't that the truth!
Old 08-04-2015, 06:02 AM
Master
I believe Spirit is Spirit. Forms are vehicles of expression. We are multidimensional entities. We are more likened to the angels.

Sometimes souls who were always animals incarnate as humans because they evolved. Or sometimes souls who were human incarnate as an animal. Why? Various reasons just as there are so many reasons for anything in life. Say you wanted another child but couldn't get pregnant again, but ended up finding a puppy and raising that dog. That soul who is part of your Soul-Group decided to incarnate as that dog that you would find one day or come into contact with and raise.

That is just one example. Or the dog could have just been another animal in a past life that could have killed you! And now the dog is gonna learn to be a sweet puppy under your guidance from it's past life as a notorious wolf or lion that tore people apart in villages.

The reasons go on and on. There are so many possibilities and possibilities for the Soul.
This is why Saint Francis of Assisi, that great and divine soul was compassionate to all animals and he is an example of how to know and interact with our collective Eco-Spirit/eco-system.
Old 08-04-2015, 06:22 AM
Master
Maybe I have...maybe I haven't......I don't know.....and can't recall.....
I wouldn't want to be an animal on this planet full of humans who cause so much grief to them.....if I was to be one......I think I would choose a bird....oh can you imagine how delightful it would be to soar into the sky and glide on the thermals?......and to sing such beautiful songs to the morning......well I would love that aspect of being a bird...... :)
Old 08-04-2015, 06:46 AM
Suspended
Amilius777 I like your post I think you explained it well, i agree there could be lots of reasons.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Everly
But that's my point. We do not, and cannot, know that such a thing is true. It's only true if you judge that snail by human standards. I don't believe that assessing other beings by standards assigned to humans is valid. Sea snails are less complex than humans?...who says?

hello Everly can you explain to me how a sea snails life is as complex as a humans life? Because I don't understand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonfly1
Maybe I have...maybe I haven't......I don't know.....and can't recall.....
I wouldn't want to be an animal on this planet full of humans who cause so much grief to them.....if I was to be one......I think I would choose a bird....oh can you imagine how delightful it would be to soar into the sky and glide on the thermals?......and to sing such beautiful songs to the morning......well I would love that aspect of being a bird...... :)

Hey Dragonfly1 So many people say they would like to be birds haha, yea it sounds nice.