Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > General Religion

Old 31-08-2014, 01:25 AM
Master
Whatever is going on in this forsaken world of ours....

.....I think we should let God handle it. And eventually in His own time I believe He will.

There WILL BE JUSTICE!

The Humility, the Pride and the Humiliation.
Old 31-08-2014, 01:34 AM
Badger1777

Two things.

1. "Our world" is not ours
2. The world is not forsaken, only a few species that inhabit it are.
Old 31-08-2014, 02:04 AM
Master
Once again, everything occurring currently, and will occur in our yet future, is all a known apart from the "construct", and it has been communicated to us by God, in His prophetic Word.

It is an example of human nature for the many generations of mankind in the future, to look back on.

As it is written, "He will rule the nations with a rod of iron". For good reason, regarding human nature.

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 05-09-2014, 07:39 AM
Naddread

I think we should take responsibility for our own bulls**t and clean up the mess ourselves instead of waiting another indefinite period of time for some god (who's intentions are clear) while things steadily get worse and worse.

~Naddread~
Old 05-09-2014, 08:06 AM
Master
It really is time that we got rid of all "deities" !
Old 05-09-2014, 11:26 AM
Master
Agree

Quote Naddread..I think we should take responsibility for our own bulls**t

I believe in God ..I talk To God ..and God Talks Back ..But to many that is crazy! Not that it matters what another's thought's are ..When we should be tending our own..If thoughts are things ..there is a whole lot of **** out there!
.And also some amazing beautiful people.:)

Think Beautiful ..Think Light .

The one thing that can enslave or liberate you is your ...........................thought............................

quote~by Bernard/George

Old 06-09-2014, 08:20 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by norseman
It really is time that we got rid of all "deities" !
Yes, and let's also include all fear-based separation-consciousness ideas born of religious dogma. Forsaken world? Not in the least. Beautiful, magnificent planet. Life is a blessed miracle. We see and believe and create what our soul reflects. And it would be great if we could keep the General Religion forum free of these God retribution and justice threads, these IMO really belong in the Christianity forum. I stay out of the Christianity forum because I prefer progressive evangelical-free religious conversations.
Old 06-09-2014, 08:39 AM
Master

Who's right, who's wrong tho?

We have the media pouring into us - not bringing us clarity but just a side of the story.
Old 06-09-2014, 09:25 AM
Master
To be honest, I don't think there's a right or wrong ~ only subtle differences...

Never search for answers. Wait patiently until they are placed before you, which will be when you can unconditionally accept: and live those answers...

Old 06-09-2014, 10:24 AM
Naddread

^
There's right and wrong...

~Naddread~