Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 24-09-2013, 01:06 PM
Guide

Cat Connecting to cats

Hello, I was just wondering, when connecting to cats what is the best way to communicate to them? Pictures, words, or talking like your talking to a person?

There is a small kitten who is super scared! I hear him meowing for his mom every night and day. I try to imagine picking him up and petting him and talking to him. But then I get a huge urge to cry, and get very sad. So he must really love his mommy. But he is definitely old enough to be on his own.

I just want to comfort him so he knows he is not alone, and doesn't need his mom as much as he believes he does.

I have also done this with another stray cat. He used to be sooo very scared of me and super shy. But now he loves me :)

I am also wondering does anyone else do this?

And is this considered channeling or something else?
Old 24-09-2013, 01:11 PM
Master

I like communicating with (wild)cats as well. Most of the time they choose when to come near and trust us. They seem to have some extra sense/perception that tells them whether to trust us on not. They seem to understand words, gestures and like it when we blink back at them the way they do instead of staring at them(which they construe as aggression). I am able to communicate best when I sit down quite relaxed and still and just tune into their calm energy.
Old 24-09-2013, 07:16 PM
Guide

Oh I am not talking about physically connecting with them. More on a psychic level?

I was trying to do a healing on one of my cats. While I did it, I felt my toes feel tingly fresh like someone rubbed vapo rub on them. So I got confused as to whether or not I healed him. Or if i just healed myself? The thought has crossed my mind that I am feeling what he feels :) not 100% sure but I hope it is! Then I know it was a success!

It would also explain a lot of odd feelings I get...

Practicing healing on my cats since I am around them more than people. And people are a bit intimidating...
Old 25-09-2013, 05:09 AM
sesheta

I think it is highly likely that we communicate with our cats via mental imagery all the time I have owned several cats over the past decade, and at times it actually seems easier/quicker to "talk" to them mentally, rather than out loud!
Keep practising, and I'm sure you'll find the same thing