Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > General Paranormal

Old 28-07-2013, 02:46 AM
PatriciaJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiritseeker123
I have never experienced what has been happening w/you waking up between 3:00-3:33 so I can't comment other than to say that it certainly IS significant if for no other reason other than a sign that the Ascended Masters and or Angels are moving in your life to effect significant spiritual growth in your life. I have been having all kinds of synchronistic experiences with the number 3 and 333 as well that I also believe is a sign that these same entities are working in my life. This business w/the 3s started right when my mother crossed over. I know that we are indeed "blessed" to be recipients of this "3 phenomena"----- this I do NOT doubt at all. The dream you've recounted here is very interesting! I wish I had more of an ability to interpret dreams as I would love to know the exact meaning of this dream you had! I do sense that you did have contact w/this man (in this dream) that committed suicide and that the reason is because he is learning where he now is about the wrongness of suicide and conversing w/you about it was part of his learning process. The knowledge he obtained by his intereaction w/you will carry over into his next life and be instrumental (we hope) in preventing him from doing it again. This is just what I sense and intuit is the meaning of this dream/encounter you had w/this man you once knew on earth. Hope that helps you begin to get a deeper sense of the meaning of the 3s and the dream you recounted here. Later. Peace/Namaste---Spiritseeker here.

Thank you! I do have some spirit communication in my dreams and also psychic dreaming that seems to be ramping up rather intensely--mainly about upcoming world events I was curious about 3's because they seem to be following me around.

Strange things are happening in the world and I think some of us are getting messages, though I'm not sure why because there is not a thing I can do to stop any of it. That's a whole nother discussion!...
Old 29-07-2013, 10:04 PM
spiritseeker123

THE THREES ARE AWESOME!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PatriciaJ
Thank you! I do have some spirit communication in my dreams and also psychic dreaming that seems to be ramping up rather intensely--mainly about upcoming world events I was curious about 3's because they seem to be following me around.

Strange things are happening in the world and I think some of us are getting messages, though I'm not sure why because there is not a thing I can do to stop any of it. That's a whole nother discussion!...

You're welcome! The threes have been following me around as well. Took my afternoon "powernap" earlier and woke to see 3:33 PM on the digital readout. Looked at my new checking account number: 330377888etc. The last song sung at Church, Sunday: page: 333, my recently deceased pastor's license plate still on her vehicle in her garage: 44C3332 INDIANA (2003). It's pretty amazing for sure!!! Psychic dreaming was foretold in the book of Acts, Chapter One: "And in those last days mature ones will dream dreams foretelling the future." (heavy paraphrase but the meaning is there about "older ones" (that is): "spiritually mature ones." I agree that many of us are getting messages in this "Age of Aquarius" we are in. I agree there is nothing we can do about it but it is still good and needful for us to know these things. Thanks so much for sharing! You're a very interesting person to learn from. What spiritual path are you presently following? My is "eclectic Wicca." with a good measure of New Age conceptual/enlightening truths thrown in for good measure! LOL Peace/Later
Old 29-07-2013, 10:27 PM
Knower

ahhhh, yes. i sometimes help spirits cross over, and it is often during this time of night. spirit communication and astral travel are much easier during this time. come from a place of love, protect yourself, and allow yourself to see what the reason behind it it. enjoy :)

i also have these "possibly future telling" dreams around this time, warnings in my personal life and possibilities of events i should watch out for or look into.

x x
Old 30-07-2013, 05:24 AM
PatriciaJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiritseeker123
You're welcome! The threes have been following me around as well. Took my afternoon "powernap" earlier and woke to see 3:33 PM on the digital readout. Looked at my new checking account number: 330377888etc. The last song sung at Church, Sunday: page: 333, my recently deceased pastor's license plate still on her vehicle in her garage: 44C3332 INDIANA (2003). It's pretty amazing for sure!!! Psychic dreaming was foretold in the book of Acts, Chapter One: "And in those last days mature ones will dream dreams foretelling the future." (heavy paraphrase but the meaning is there about "older ones" (that is): "spiritually mature ones." I agree that many of us are getting messages in this "Age of Aquarius" we are in. I agree there is nothing we can do about it but it is still good and needful for us to know these things. Thanks so much for sharing! You're a very interesting person to learn from. What spiritual path are you presently following? My is "eclectic Wicca." with a good measure of New Age conceptual/enlightening truths thrown in for good measure! LOL Peace/Later

Hello,

I don't really have a set path, just spiritual I guess. I do pray to the saints occasionally and do some things that could be considered witchy or pagan but I really don't subscribe to either one of them.

I didn't know about acts one or I could have forgotten about it. That is really interesting! Thank you!
Old 30-07-2013, 05:27 AM
PatriciaJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by emilyhoney
ahhhh, yes. i sometimes help spirits cross over, and it is often during this time of night. spirit communication and astral travel are much easier during this time. come from a place of love, protect yourself, and allow yourself to see what the reason behind it it. enjoy :)

i also have these "possibly future telling" dreams around this time, warnings in my personal life and possibilities of events i should watch out for or look into.

x x

That interesting that you help them cross over. I don't consider myself a medium by any means but I have had loved ones visit me from the other side in dreams.

Can you see them in physical type form? I used to know a woman who told me that the deceased would line up by her bedroom door at night wanting to talk to her Lol that would be pretty neat!
Old 02-08-2014, 12:34 PM
StaroftheSea

Numerals

Hi Patricia,

Jesus fell (3) times - Jesus gives His Children His Holy signs from time to time through His Guardian Angels He appointed when we were young. God The Most High gave me His (7's) most powerfully several years ago as warnings for what was about to happen if embarking upon a certain path - which could involve spiritual death in relation to Him.

Years later, then Jesus gave me His (3's) for Lessons to be learned through hardships and healing, with His (11's) thrown in via His synchronicities, in order for me to turn to Him and open up my heart of which I did.

+ Three certain birds of indication to a certain town I landed up in to do His Callings while showing me His (3's) in time, nature, flora, fauna, words in three's which lasted for 3 years.

+ Every Numeral that Jesus has shown me repetitively during the course of several days each time accompanied by His nature, flora, fauna, animals and birds, stars and Creation - has eventuated.

In summary, from my own relationship and experience with Jesus/God - Jesus/God is calling one to Him through His Signs and Synchronicities until one opens up their heart fully to Him.

Kindest wishes