Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 21-09-2011, 07:27 PM
Adrian29

Channeling

Please tell me how can I channel angels, spirit guide and ascended masters. Is meditation the best method? How long should I meditate? Many blessings.
Old 21-09-2011, 08:21 PM
Medium_Laura

Channeling is apprised by a few different things. First to "channel" simply means to have a solid communication with these entities. Do you in fact know them and work with them? If not, that is your first step. Don't run before you walk.

Try several threads here about Spirit guides and contact. You can also use my podcasts to learn to connect.
Old 21-09-2011, 08:23 PM
glenos

Also ask yourself as to why you want to.
Old 21-09-2011, 10:11 PM
Adrian29

I want to contact my spirit guides since 2006. Also I've learned a lot about psychic abilities in the last 8 years. I even meet my spirit guide in a dream. I'm not good to guided meditation. Best way I can meditate is to be in the ''present moment'' to be in ''here and now'' In the last weks I begin to see more little lights or orbs. Before I saw these lights more before I falled asleep. These lights are very little, but visible. How many minutes should be enough to meditate?
Old 21-09-2011, 10:17 PM
Medium_Laura

It takes times Adrian. If you meditate for 20 minutes 2 times a day, you may still not see anything but colors for months. It is very personal and individual, no one can tell you how long it will take.

Try guided meditations - they help you to focus your mind and open the door to guides.
Old 21-09-2011, 10:25 PM
Adrian29

I can focus and concentrate very good. Someone told me that is important how personal you make the meditation. I have some experience with normal meditation. I think that is important the quality more than quantity. Spirit guides appear when you are ready to meet them?
Old 21-09-2011, 10:58 PM
Medium_Laura

I think mentally ready yes. It's not so much focus as trust and patience. Those on here that had trouble seem to swear by my meditations.. Ask Evaah and a few others. :) They are free so I'm not pushing to get money. :) Just help.
Old 21-09-2011, 11:01 PM
Adrian29

Thank you very much Laura
Old 22-09-2011, 01:10 AM
Master
Adrian... As Laura said, the first step is to develop a connection and communication with your guides. If they want you to channel for them they'll let you know after you are well established with them.

Here's an article about connecting with your guides -
Contacting Spirit Guides & Angels - http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?p=99765#post99765

The podcasts linked in Medium Laura's signature are very helpful too.

Xan

Old 22-09-2011, 09:24 PM
Adrian29

In september 2009 after a few sleep paralysis episodes I was scared and I was afraid to fall asleep. Then in a dream my spirit guide appear and told me to think positive and to have positive thoughts, and my fear will disapear. I remember that after that I tried to have more positive thoughts and I was not scared anymore.
Maybe my spirit guides will appear when I'm more prepared to meet them. I heard that they appear when you are ready.