Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > General Religion

Closed Thread

Old 28-01-2006, 10:45 AM
Poppies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poppies
Quote:
Originally Posted by looke
Quote:
Looke, is there any chance of you being persuaded to show us your booklet here on this thread, or to provide a link to it? :)
I have sent it on to you in a private message
Thanks Looke, but I'm afraid I didn't receive the PM - could you try sending it again please? :) Or is there anyway you'd share it here?

Just repeating a request from above in this thread, in case you didn't see it! :)
Old 28-01-2006, 12:41 PM
Ramvolk

Re: One spirit

Quote:

I thank you for your reply to my post. but as I tell people more so those who are channellers, ask ones own spirit guides what I am about and I feel they will tell you.. We all have our pathway to follow even if it is beyond evidence of survival.

Meaning?

Here you are assuming that the channeling of others is ego driven and one sided. Like we are only worried or question ourselves threw our guides.

But again I have no idea of your meaning because you do not share your view. I am not sure what your responce has to do with my post. The way I read it you put youself above other channelers leading us to beleve you channel God and everyone else spirit guides.

My complaint with your post was that you are spreading a negative view of channeling/spirituality. Creating a feeling that it can somehow remove your free will. I may be wrong but as I said before you do not share you view with everyone.

Matthew T Volk
www.frozenlife.ca
Old 29-01-2006, 02:56 AM
jesus' son

I had experiences with God.Jesus and His Father came to me telling me I was Jesus' son.This is no joke.He told me about Heaven on Earth and it's coming soon.Mary also appeared to me and both her and God gave me visions of the future,great things to come soon.This is the greatest communication the invention of computers to tell my story.If you are a believer you will respond.
Old 29-01-2006, 09:27 AM
Poppies

Quote:
Originally Posted by jesus' son
I had experiences with God.Jesus and His Father came to me telling me I was Jesus' son.This is no joke.He told me about Heaven on Earth and it's coming soon.Mary also appeared to me and both her and God gave me visions of the future,great things to come soon.This is the greatest communication the invention of computers to tell my story. If you are a believer you will respond.

With the greatest respect jesus' son... Jesus did not wait for people to respond to him... he went out there... got in there... talked to people... helped people... taught people... He was available to people.... and then they responded!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jesus' son
If you are a believer you will respond.
I would respectfully ask you to give us something to respond to.....
Old 29-01-2006, 11:11 AM
Poppies

looke - thankyou for pm'ing me your booklet - I shall take time to look through it.

I would, however, encourage you to print it here on this thread. We are all from different backgrounds, and have different faiths and beliefs, and we are all interested in exploring and learning from each other. If you print what you have written, here, it will give us all an opportunity to explore with you. :)
Old 30-01-2006, 12:07 PM
Poppies

Looke, I have read the script that you PM'd to me - I have to agree with Space_Man that I didn't find it to be upsetting or angering as you said at the top of this thread.

Quote:
This book expresses how God deals with the darkside of humanity, more so righteous believing people, but because of it's graphic nature I cannot include the details here because they would upset or anger certain people.

I have a concern in that you say that this is a message from God to people... Well, surely people need to hear/read the message! Shouldn't people be given the opportunity to see what has been written?

I would request/suggest again that you print it here.

There is a lot of what you wrote that I will admit I don't understand. I would welcome the opportunity to clarify various points with you here.
Old 30-01-2006, 10:03 PM
looke

Re: One spirit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramvolk
Quote:

I thank you for your reply to my post. but as I tell people more so those who are channellers, ask ones own spirit guides what I am about and I feel they will tell you.. We all have our pathway to follow even if it is beyond evidence of survival.

Meaning?

Here you are assuming that the channeling of others is ego driven and one sided. Like we are only worried or question ourselves threw our guides.

But again I have no idea of your meaning because you do not share your view. I am not sure what your responce has to do with my post. The way I read it you put youself above other channelers leading us to beleve you channel God and everyone else spirit guides.

My complaint with your post was that you are spreading a negative view of channeling/spirituality. Creating a feeling that it can somehow remove your free will. I may be wrong but as I said before you do not share you view with everyone.

sorry if it comes across to you that i may be trying to put myself abouve other channelers but I am not, but having said this if you like go to Angels & Guides and see the thread ECHELON.
Matthew T Volk
www.frozenlife.ca
Old 30-01-2006, 10:14 PM
looke

Quote:
Looke, I have read the script that you PM'd to me - I have to agree with Space_Man that I didn't find it to be upsetting or angering as you said at the top of this thread.

Quote:
This book expresses how God deals with the darkside of humanity, more so righteous believing people, but because of it's graphic nature I cannot include the details here because they would upset or anger certain people.

I have a concern in that you say that this is a message from God to people... Well, surely people need to hear/read the message! Shouldn't people be given the opportunity to see what has been written?

I would request/suggest again that you print it here.

There is a lot of what you wrote that I will admit I don't understand. I would welcome the opportunity to clarify various points with you here.

I have tried several times to link the booklet to this place but it seems as if it does not want to go, and to print it out in full here would take me quite some time, But let me say this, It is scary very much so when God takes away ones free will to have them get rid of their dark side.
Old 30-01-2006, 10:23 PM
Space_Man

Quote:
It is scary very much so when God takes away ones free will to have them get rid of their dark side.
Let
Old 31-01-2006, 09:35 AM
Poppies

Quote:
I have tried several times to link the booklet to this place but it seems as if it does not want to go, and to print it out in full here would take me quite some time, But let me say this, It is scary very much so when God takes away ones free will to have them get rid of their dark side.
In response to this post, I PM'd Looke and offered to post the booklet here... this is his reply (he gave me permission to post his PM here):

Quote:
Quote:
I would be more than happy to copy what you sent to me in your PM and to put it into the thread so that we can all refer to it there. I won't do this if you don't want me to... but like I said, I will be more than happy to do that if it would be helpful to you!

please do It's A god sent message not mine, I just wrote it and he had me post it and I do not know his reason for doing so and I do not think he will tell me anyway, well not yet anyway, I could answer everyones questions if I knew each person very well individually regarding all of their charateristics on a personal level, such as their light or dark side upon which ever level it is within them, this I do not know and neither do I want to because it is private and personal to them and God of course,

When he mentions ego testing. I do not know to whom he is refering because like I say I do not know anyone who posts on this site, and I would not criticise anyone if they have an ego because I have learned not to, because it would come back to me, like a boomerang. I call it the boomerang effect. but as you know Karma.

And I do not claim to be more advanced than anyone else, I just work on a different sphere as do some other people. Even though I wrote his message/booklet I am just the writer and post man and this must be rembered as one reads it, that he informs the people what he wants for them through direct and indirect divine intervention so that no one or organisation can interfere. I know this lets me off the hook but like I say, how can I interfere when he says this and I don't know anyone on a personal and private level.

http://journals.aol.co.uk/zebity/FAI...STDIVINESPIRIT this is my journal but this link does not work on here, if anyone wants to read it then they are welcome, if it does not work maybe they would like to try it without the http:// at the top of their desk top.

I've copied the booklet in a separate post for ease of reference.
Closed Thread