Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 04-08-2018, 11:39 PM
Master
if u dont go to a spirtlstt churshh thy wiil do a pgfloseyy st thy wiill thn get on gvin redins mesages thy will but dnt get disaponttd if u dnt get a rein u wu will get a redin u will my fv antsi cum thru a fw tims just watin for my dad to cum thru i am
sorry just dnt try forses it he will cum trhu just dnt ofrse spirtss to cum thur its my rulee it is evn medims ri ruess im just a a beginerr i am

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 05-08-2018, 03:52 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jillity
My husband passed two weeks ago today and I'm overwhelmed with grief. I looked after him for several years and as well as missing his company and his constant chatter I miss the caring role. I'm worrying all the time wondering if he's alright where he is. People say he's watching over me but those are just words. I've had no sign yet that he's still with me and that he's ok. The only thing I can think of is to contact a medium or go along to the local spiritualist church to try and receive a message or some sign from him but is it too soon?

I am so very sorry for your loss.

My sister died suddenly and I was crushed with grief. I was on my knees for a year and a half. It was very complicated grief. Then I heard something that changed everything. I heard from Abraham, channeled through Ester Hicks, that those we loved are still around, but we have to raise our vibration to be able to connect with them; they are in bliss and we, when we are grieving, are so not.

From the moment I heard that, I became on a mission: if there was even a possibility that I could contact my sister, I was going to find my bliss. I started doing things daily, small things, that slowly but surely moved me towards bliss.

One day, two months later, not thinking about my sister, not thinking about anything, I was listening to music - which I could not for a year and a half - and I was absorbed in the music. It was ABBA, upbeat, big, dancy, and I was dancing around my livingroom and just reveling - reveling in bliss, pure feeling, no thought.

Suddenly, my sister was dancing with me. I felt her as clear as I had ever felt her presence and she was dancing around the room in bliss with me.

I fell to my knees once again but this time overwhelmed with absolute joy and love and gratitude.

I wanted to share this with you because you say that you are not receiving any signs from him and maybe this can bring you some hope. You can talk to a medium and you may get something that provides you some peace, but be patient with yourself. These are beginning days and you are only beginning to embody the loss.

Also, remember not to forget about the part of yourself that used to care for him. Allow that piece of you to express. I feel like if you are loving and tender with that part of yourself that used to care for him, and provide that part of you the same caring you would give him, you will be able to feel closer to him.

<3