Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 23-02-2018, 07:19 PM
Master
Looking for visualization healing techniques

I suffered a TBI 2.5 months ago and it will take 6 months to 2 years to recover. I'm looking for techniques I can use each day to help the process of healing.

the one I have been using is where I enter my mind and follow a stream through a forest until I reach a fountain, I drink from the fountain and my brain begins to fill with light, love, healing, etc. I've also experimented with energy coming from the sun into my brain, and from the deep earth through my spine and into my brain.

Anything you want to suggest I'm open to. It doesn't have to be anything tried, tested, true, it can be whatever you think would be fun to try. I have faith my brain will heal with time, I'm partially looking for something new, novel, fun to try as well as something that is effective/tried tested and true.
Old 23-02-2018, 07:24 PM
Master

In Shamanism one of the soul retrieval techniques is to connect to a future you, and let it inform your present self
Old 25-02-2018, 12:32 PM
Master
You asked for meditations that might not have been tested, so here is mine. It is one I use, not to remove blockages or injuries - which might be more relevant to you.

BUT since you need a clear system to get clear and effective healing for yourself, it might still be useful... To focus your energy and keep the rest of your being around the injury clear also, not to forget it so to speak.

Idk. Here it is. (Oh and I describe it, more than make a guidance - try not to judge...)

Clearing Meditation

For an injury, I would - and have - visualized my body's 'light structure' (as in the picture below):

And I would let my focus 'travel the grid' healing it, allowing light to travel with me - and 'web out' from me, to travel the grid in many threads of the build at once. Light will concentrate in areas where attention is needed and I would travel there. I would Sit with 'light focus' there - allowing light to work undisturbed aiding only with my focus and presence. In time the light that travels also, will move on - continue along the grid, and then I would too.

I would not do this a long time, one focus area is more than enough. And an area might need several sessions.

And I would of course say my goodbyes to the process and the light before leaving, to normal state.

I do something to this extent when I do healing for others and myself, so this I have tried some. I love it, think it is a lot of fun to be a 'spacetraveller' in my own being :)

And we turn our attention to the world, not away. We receive our learning from the songs it sings and the choir of One we're all in.

And while we walk gently, we generate love, healing, the most powerful energy of all, Life!

Soaking in life, we spread the light <3
Old 25-02-2018, 12:34 PM
Master
I just realized it is not really as descriptive as I remember that picture... I see it alot more like a build of a 'light web', cant find a good picture just now...

EDIT:
These two combined gives a better pic of my visualization, not that that has to be yours...

And we turn our attention to the world, not away. We receive our learning from the songs it sings and the choir of One we're all in.

And while we walk gently, we generate love, healing, the most powerful energy of all, Life!

Soaking in life, we spread the light <3
Old 25-02-2018, 10:42 PM
Suspended

I enjoy reiki. It is where you use hand movements to bring light into the body. 1. set intentions
2. open hands and wait for energy
3.guide the energy through the body.
4. let the energy do the work, just observe.

also I enjoy mantras. a-u-m vibrates the being and clears tension.

just resently I discovered the power of hand signals. Make up signals that put you in a desired state of being. Repeat as much you desire or until the state of being gets stronger.
More info can be found in my book. It is currently on a free promotion until the 28th. Please download and leave a review.
Old 25-02-2018, 10:43 PM
Suspended

amazon.com/dp/B079SB3YLQ

Spiritual Knowledge: Awaken the Inner God and Maximize Life Potential

Free three-day promotion now until Tuesday. Please Download and leave a review.
Old 25-02-2018, 11:59 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Melahin
In Shamanism one of the soul retrieval techniques is to connect to a future you, and let it inform your present self

that sounds worth trying!
Old 26-02-2018, 12:04 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ptraymond91
amazon.com/dp/B079SB3YLQ

Spiritual Knowledge: Awaken the Inner God and Maximize Life Potential

Free three-day promotion now until Tuesday. Please Download and leave a review.

says I have to have kindle in order to download. kindle subscription. or something like that. is there any way you can send us a link or pdf instead of going through amazon?
Old 26-02-2018, 11:28 AM
Master

In Quantum there is something called Quantum Jumping that is similar to what the Shamans do; basically it says that in any given moment you exist in every potential possible state, so you can jump into a reality where you are already healthy. Here is something from the book Quantum Jumps.

Quote:
Your ability to form strong intention, to concentrate, and to get and stay focused while feeling detached from concerns of daily life - relaxed, open-minded, and emotionally energized - are essential. Just as when you shift gears on your car, you must first disengage from one gear before re-engaging in a new gear, you must attain a mindset of detachment in order to release connections to physical realities you have felt locked into with your thoughts and feelings.
Old 28-02-2018, 05:43 PM
Seeker

I'd look into the real causes of the injury first, shivatar.
Pretty often such an event is a kind of a wake up call trying to get your attention either to another traumatic past life event that needs to be healed or its Higher forces trying to draw your attention to something you are refusing to see.
You can meditate yourself on the causes of that accident to learn more.
If you feel drawn to Violet Flame Healing I can work with you.
Traumatic brain injury for me is a symbolic way of showing you that old thinking patterns need to be replaced by new ones, ( just like natural pathways were destroyed so new ones can be created)
It is possible now as you are healing now also means the time is now:)