Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-03-2018, 04:04 AM
Guide

Wake me up, when September ends...

I just wanted to start another thread, to bring back hope and faith...and truth.

I was raised in religion, through much much hardship, and pain. As I got older, I got staunchly, and lived logically. . Nothing meant more to me than logic. I was slowly descending into my own personal hell. I think we all know what that is, I don't have to explain much about it....you all know. When I entered my 20s...I was done with religion. You see, I was that 10yr old, who sat in the pews, who thought...what a bunch of ****! It is scientifically impossible to live inside a whale, or to come back from the dead.

I didn't believe any of it, even at 10 yrs old, even listening to a preacher with many followers in my church...much older than me. I thought they were silly, even at that age...I knew better.

What a bunch of dumb people. Idiots, to believe such stupid ****. Lol. I mean, you all been to school and educated, right? You never seen nothing like that, and neither have I.

As I hit my early 20s, I became atheist....even more profound because of the people who had NDE and didn't experience nothing.....Nothing. Blackness, nothingness, dead, gone. You don't exist.

I believed that, I mean...why not....it's the truth, right? How can you explain that, you can't.

Until, I had my own NDE, yes I saw darkness, grey, and nothingness. But then I saw, a loved one, and what I would describe as energy.

Well, the bible never said nothing about energy....it never taught a thing about that. I didn't care about science, and certainly not about energy. It was a hallucination, caused by DMT. That's what they said, and still say.

That's what it was....until Instarted having prophetic drea,s and visions after that NDE. They were hallucinations, too. I questioned and was skeptical of my own experiences, too.

But people, I was the biggest skeptic....because I didn't want to be schizophrenic, or crazy.....I wanted to see the truth. If I'm crazy, then let me know.

So, When things happened...I would automatically chalk them up to hallucinations, DMT, or whatever else science said it was. That was truth to me....if these things were happening to me...then tell nobody, and let them pass. I understood it was crazy and not real. But, God, energy, my ancestors, whoever is apart of this process....had different plans. They were going to show me the truth....and they did. They took an thesis, who still had a soul felt faith in goodness....and used that to build on.

I was shown so many things through dreams, visions and clairaudience...while I was a MF atheist....and still didn't believe....and everything I was shown, happened immediately after I was shown. PM me if you want to know details, there's so many experiences, I can not write them all in this thread.

I can only tell you, I was shown people's past painful experiences, people's current spiritual experiences, deaths, visits from ancestors, warnings of diasaters, visits from deceased loved ones...and future events....and I was still a MF atheist. It didn't matter what God, or whoever was showing me this...it did t matter. It was hallucinations to me, even if it was followed immediately by action or truth.

My point is, God, or whoever from the spirit realm, went far above and beyond to show me there is a real, tangible, spiritual, loving light. And it didn't matter what was shown to me, I wouldn't believe it. I find the forums to release these experiences....but I. One of the most staunchest, even cold people when it co,Es to spiritual stories. I think everybody is crazy....I know they are. I also k ow, that there is something else out there....it's real. I don't know exactly what the hell it is....and I'm not religious, but it's define toys the lines of self love first...and spiritual growing. Even if you died a few minutes, and seen nothing, but darkness...you are on Gods time, you ,aunrwt, you may sleep....but you will be awakened, and it matters not....your religion, belief, of faith...you are on Gods time. You don't run the show....he does, if you are open to his time, and many are unconsciously,...you will see. But, no matter what faith or religion you are....if your soul is nothing on the same page....you won't see, at least not right away.

I seen, I was shown so many things....I was not consciously aware, I did not consciously believe, and I certainly did not believe consciously....but my soul was aware. Two completely opposites...living this existence against each other.

It is real, there is more....there are more prophets here than I the biblical age...but they haven't stepped up, and I this day and age, it's harder than in the biblical age.

Everything is met with skeptical, and humiliation.

This world is so messed up.
We are all human, even prophets...we are still human.

We are on Gods time, we can alternate, and we can thrive to be on a higher spiritual path....but our souls are different, they are in a different spiritual wavelength than our consciousness. It's our essence, we don't listen to....because our emotions in over ride our essence.

We all will be awakened, fully....and dfferently....on Gods time, according to our spiritual connection to God.

Some of us sleep, some of us are awake, some of us are barely getting through, but our connection to the source is unconscious mostly....felt on an ether if level, which most dont pay attention to....even when we are spiritually high, or think we are connected....when we really aren't.