Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 30-09-2013, 08:25 PM
kezzar87

Help and advice needed, please and thank you :)

Hi all, I have just posted in the welcome section of this site so apologies to anyone who reads this message from me twice!

My name is Kerry and I'm from the UK..
I recently began to try to connect to spirit again.. years ago I was able to receive 'information' to give to people and it seemed like it came to me easily. Now its a little bit more difficult, I feel as though spirit are trying to work differently with me..

I'm sensing spirit quite frequently, at times I have even seen spirit (in my minds eye) but I feel like I'm somehow blocking the connection so messages aren't coming through (if that makes sense). I know it is me blocking the messages as I know spirit are drawing close to me frequently, I'm just not sure how to 'unlock' or open up fully..

I hope I make sense and really would appreciate it if anyone could give me any words of advice? Talking to like minded people seems to really help so I am grateful to have found this site!

xx
Old 30-09-2013, 09:15 PM
Administrator
Hi Kerry,

Have you thought of meditating and asking your guide to draw close to you.ask him questions like who he is what his name is etc, this could help you.also as you live in the uk you will have a spiritulist church not to far from ehere you are living,go along there and if they do development classes it would be a good point for you to start connecting to spirit again,they will also teach you how to open up and close down also,

Namaste
Old 30-09-2013, 09:33 PM
kezzar87

Thank you! I used to attend a spiritualist church a few years ago. I'm due to start a mediumship course this month.. I have tried meditation but on my own I find it quite hard to stay focused and I often end up very tired afterwards.
I definitely will try to stick to the meditation though and see if I can find some answers.
Thanks again xx