Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 03-07-2018, 04:55 PM
Administrator
What was your Best Reading Every Story

Hello

So many of us have been to readers Psychics / Mediums / Healers ext.

We all have that one story or reading that stands out. Yet at times we might still not understand it.

For me the best one was one I gave to someone. One that stands out because of all the "false" one's she had been given and had paid large amounts of money for at times.

I was doing a life Platform Show with over 100 in the audience. These are mini demo shows where you just quickly scan the audience and give out mini readings.

I went to this woman and said I have a message from your Dad, she looked at me like "here we go again" I felt that energy. So I said to her.....what her Dad relayed to me.

"I can see you, but I do not believe in you, your kind do the work of the Devil" and he was gone.

She burst out in tears saying finally that is what her Dad would say and she knew that he had crossed over and was OK. Not the usually he is fine, he LOVes you and misses you, he was a wonderful Father ext . He was a cold and distant man in life, did his "duty role" as provider but nothing more in giving outward emotions. So many had made up more so that the reading lasted longer to make more money from it.

Her $10.00 at the door got her what she needed from a reading. Peace of mind.

Lynn
Old 03-07-2018, 09:16 PM
Administrator
I went with a friend to see a medium who I had never heard of but she was very impressed by him.we were sitting in the hall there were roughly 70 to 80 of us there, he gave his talk about how he worked then he suddenly said I am not the only medium in the room. he came over to me and said you Are that medium.
i remember doing a reading for about 25 people when i suddenly started speaking in a different tongue. i knew who the message was for but i didn't know what i had said until later when the woman came to me crying.apparrently i told her to contact her mother because she really needed to speak to her.
so she phoned her mother who lived in eastern Europe. so .her mother could say goodbye to her she passed hours later.

Namaste
Old 04-07-2018, 12:10 PM
Master
Hi Lynn,

That was a nice story. I am glad you shared it with us.

The story I would be inclined to share would be educational however does not have what we humans would consider to be a nice ending.

What I can say is that it is best to trust what you get in a reading.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 13-07-2018, 07:59 AM
Experiencer
Hi Lynn,

that's an amazing story. I'm a little worried about her father though. He seemed unable to release his biases and embrace your gift as light.

Hopefully he eventually comes around.

Regarding my own experiences. I don't have that many to talk about as I'm new here. But two members on this board gave me readings, and I thought one in particular was spot on.

They spoke about the spirit with such love and compassion that I felt they were speaking about the person I wanted to connect with. I feel it was a difficult reading for them, because the Spirit I wanted to speak with was never some one I actually met in life.

I wish I could have asked them more questions, but what I received was very helpful.
Old 28-07-2018, 01:58 AM
Knower

When I first started, I practiced in a back office in my shop. A woman who recently lost her daughter in a car accident phoned my shop and asked to set an appointment with me. I didn't advertise and truly only started developing about 2 months earlier. I had no idea how she found me. She was my first 'public' session.

I met with her and connected with her daughter. The very first vision that I had was of two rings on a necklace chain. It felt very important and I described it but the mother knew nothing about it. I could only say that her daughter wanted her to know about it and we moved on. I was with her for about an hour and then the session felt complete and she left.

A week later, I had another phone call and my employees booked a man to see me. When he arrived, he asked me if I knew a woman, I didn't remember her name at the time but he reminded me that it was the mother. He asked if I remembered I told her about two rings on a necklace. I acknowledged that I did remember that.

He then took a long chain from over his head that had two rings on it and held it out for me to see. He was the daughter's fiance, he had asked her to marry him a couple days before she died. She didn't want her mother to know yet so before she started driving home, she took off her ring and gave it to him to keep for her. Her mother did not know she was engaged or even seeing anyone, and never had met the man.

When he found out about her death, he painfully and in grief approached the mom and told her who he was. Because he showed her the chain with two rings on it, she immediately believed him and they were able to connect and grieve their loss together.

It gave me chills then and gives me chills now. I have such gratitude that I was able to be a conduit for this family.
Old 28-07-2018, 07:36 AM
Suspended
I once had someone pick up on a past life of mine, they gave me the date, time an location of the place also the age of this human, i looked it up and eventually i found a picture of a young man who look kinda similar in ways to how i did when i was younger, there were some things that just stood out too, for instant the way he had his hat on, was tilted to the side like he was just joking around he had a smile on his face or a kinda smirk which did look similar to how id smile at times when i was younger maybe its still the same, there was also another picture to where he was more serious, this kid was in world war II, he was a Hitler youth it said he was about 16-17 and the person who done this reading for me said the boy was that age to when he died, i was kinda like woah.. ok, but this story continues... maybe a year and a half later someone else was doing a reading for me, someone who has not ever met or spoken to the other person i got this first reading from, but they too picked up on this life time, they added more to it, they also added that the young man felt bad for the earth and animals because as he laid in the dirt he saw bugs moving through the dirt and it really hit him in that moment that.. war effects more then those in the battle.. and there is even more, at a spiritual event/ gathering i was standing next to someone an they started talking about past lives an they were saying they were a Hitler youth and they began to explain things that i have already learnt and i was like.. are you kidding me.. this was about a couple days after the second reading as well by the way.. so me an this person have discussed a bit about those life times, we recall the absolute fanatical way we behaved, we were hectic an really thought we were going to rule the world, in the end it was my fault we died, while we were in a building there was a soviet tank driving near by, i shot at it with an anti tank weapon from the window of the building, which was double story, when i did this it missed, the tank then blew up the building killing us and others inside, the person who im talking about who was also there says, they just remember everything going black in the building, they didn't know how or what happend when they died but i told them that part of the story.

Last edited by Nature Grows : 28-07-2018 at 10:19 AM. Reason: added