Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 06-05-2017, 04:47 PM
Newbie ;)

Cat I am searching for what is connected to each Chakra

Hello 🙏😊🕉 I hope all is well in your world ((( 💛🌎💛 )))

I am searching for as many things connected to each Chakra as I can.

Musical instruments, colours, numbers, any objects, symbols, animals, elements... anything and everything I can find really.

I am working on some projects which I would like to get as many elements/parts/connections with each Chakra as is possible.

Thanks so much for any advice/direction/guidance !
Old 06-05-2017, 09:56 PM
Suspended
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by viraananda
Hello ������ I hope all is well in your world ((( ������ )))

I am searching for as many things connected to each Chakra as I can.

Musical instruments, colours, numbers, any objects, symbols, animals, elements... anything and everything I can find really.

I am working on some projects which I would like to get as many elements/parts/connections with each Chakra as is possible.

Thanks so much for any advice/direction/guidance !
Hello,
This is a basic starting g point!

The chakra's connect the physical body, then to the astral body, then to the causal body.

They are numbered 1-7, or bottom to top,

1)..Root...key C...colour...Red.

2)..Sacral...key...D...colour...Orange.

3)..Navel...key...E...colour...Yellow.

4)..Heart...key...F...colour...Green.

5)..Throat...key...G...colour...Blue.

6)..Brow...key...A...colour...Indigo.

7)..Crown...key...B...colour...Violet

Hope this helps!

Kind Regards Billy.
Old 07-05-2017, 05:24 AM
Experiencer

I think you're going to run into a lot of information on this.. simply put, the topic is too vast to cover within one or even several posts. Each person is going to respond in a different way, and those 'ways' are going to vary based on the specific teachings people have had; cultural and religious differences being the primary cause of the variances.

In all honesty, you're better off using google for this type of question. People aren't going to have the time to accurately list each chakra and the multitude of connections that each one represents. You'll most likely get short or brief answers that don't do the topic any true justice.
Old 07-05-2017, 09:33 AM
Knower

It is a personal thing. There are no rules. Everybody experiences and see things different.
Old 07-05-2017, 09:42 AM
Master
Indeed Google, read some books on it to get a broad perspective.
If you want to write your own book, make it about your own experiences. Meditate, feel, sense, and see for yourself. Experiment to see what resonates.
Old 07-05-2017, 12:54 PM
Suspended
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carnate
I think you're going to run into a lot of information on this.. simply put, the topic is too vast to cover within one or even several posts. Each person is going to respond in a different way, and those 'ways' are going to vary based on the specific teachings people have had; cultural and religious differences being the primary cause of the variances.

In all honesty, you're better off using google for this type of question. People aren't going to have the time to accurately list each chakra and the multitude of connections that each one represents. You'll most likely get short or brief answers that don't do the topic any true justice.

Hello Carnate,

I have the time,doing this is helping an enquirer,no matter the motive,but you are correct,it can all be googled,but, some don't want to do the legwork!..or research, and the searching is the pleasurable part, especially if you find something interesting.

Kind Regards Billy…