Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Time Travel

Old 02-01-2014, 10:45 AM
Pathfinder

Time doesn't exist, only you.

You laugh and have fun and time seemly speeds up. You are sad or very bored and time seemly slows down. It's not time itself, it's you and you could evolve that ability far beyond what the majority of society claims being only time.

The following example is based on my own experience and it's not being explained here for anyone to believe or not unless only they chose being it in they're own way. Either way I don't offer my awareness such as the following unless I feel it important enough and that doesn't make me or my life any better or worse than your own.

Evolving my ability to control time I learned to experience several extra hours in a day, Instead of the 12 hour period that many of us are so well programmed to experience, I added more which became a total of 15-17 hour total. Which also became very boring, so I removed that ability or most of it from my life, at this point. Every now and then it does come back.
Old 02-01-2014, 11:32 AM
shinenz

And how......
Old 02-01-2014, 01:53 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarityofawareness
You laugh and have fun and time seemly speeds up. You are sad or very bored and time seemly slows down. It's not time itself, it's you and you could evolve that ability far beyond what the majority of society claims being only time.

The following example is based on my own experience and it's not being explained here for anyone to believe or not unless only they chose being it in they're own way. Either way I don't offer my awareness such as the following unless I feel it important enough and that doesn't make me or my life any better or worse than your own.

Evolving my ability to control time I learned to experience several extra hours in a day, Instead of the 12 hour period that many of us are so well programmed to experience, I added more which became a total of 15-17 hour total. Which also became very boring, so I removed that ability or most of it from my life, at this point. Every now and then it does come back.

Cool! Makes sense to me. I am timeless in nature and I am the space or capacity in the world seen thru me for time to exist. I'll have to try that someday. I like your forum name.
Old 06-01-2014, 06:40 AM
Master

We are infinity.
Old 09-02-2014, 09:52 AM
Average Joe

Time is an illusion our mind creates. Without us, there would be no "time".
Old 10-02-2014, 01:46 AM
Master
While time may exist at all be a strictly subjective experience, that does not indicate that you are all. Its quite possible to have a reality that lacks time which you are IN (rather than it being in you).

Yes, time whatever its actual nature, can be affected.
Old 10-02-2014, 02:03 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Average Joe
The earth is spinning. The sun rises and sets. Illusion?
Old 10-02-2014, 02:06 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capacity
The earth is spinning. The sun rises and sets. Illusion?
These things do not require there to be time.
Old 10-02-2014, 03:36 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by wstein
These things do not require there to be time.
Why is that?
Old 10-02-2014, 05:47 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Average Joe

I can just see someone telling the people at work .....

" sorry, I am not late ... time is an illusion our mind creates "

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction