Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Wicca

Old 24-11-2012, 09:56 PM
Lostgirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrcuteblackie
Make it simple. Cast away your spells by inviting Christ. Easy.

Im sorry why even post this on a thread that clearly has nothing to do with Christ?!

Im sorry its rude. Its obvious people in this subforum dont share your views so please, refrain from it.
Old 05-12-2012, 02:50 PM
moonboo

wouldn't a witchs bottle help re directing the energy to itself rather than you? ^^
Old 13-12-2012, 05:57 PM
LadyTerra

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonboo
wouldn't a witchs bottle help re directing the energy to itself rather than you? ^^

I use Candle Magick. What is a Witch's Bottle--sounds interesting?
Old 14-12-2012, 10:55 AM
Master
Witch bottles can be made of glass, pottery or iron. To protect from witchcraft they should be buried close to the front door.
To discover a witch they are placed on a fire.
The bottle represents the witches bladder.
Put bent nails, pins, thorns or any sharp objects in the bottle and add your clients urine. Hair and/or nail clippings can also be added.
Burying the bottle in the garden will cause pain to anyone attempting to place a curse.
If your client is already bewitched then place the bottle on the fire, this will cause the witch intense pain until the spell is lifted.
There are reports of witches dying if the bottle explodes on the fire

[From my Cunning Folk grimoire]
Old 14-12-2012, 08:46 PM
LadyTerra

Quote:
Originally Posted by norseman
Witch bottles can be made of glass, pottery or iron. To protect from witchcraft they should be buried close to the front door.
To discover a witch they are placed on a fire.
The bottle represents the witches bladder.
Put bent nails, pins, thorns or any sharp objects in the bottle and add your clients urine. Hair and/or nail clippings can also be added.
Burying the bottle in the garden will cause pain to anyone attempting to place a curse.
If your client is already bewitched then place the bottle on the fire, this will cause the witch intense pain until the spell is lifted.
There are reports of witches dying if the bottle explodes on the fire

[From my Cunning Folk grimoire]

I love you Norseman! LOL

I actually made one of those when I was under attack by Bruja--
a Santera instructed me to make it and bury it in a cemetery.

I never knew what it was called--this was many years before I acknowledged my abilities and began following a Pagan Path--(in fact) I was still an Anglican Catholic at the time.

It was during this period that I discovered the reflective nature of the magick I seem to have been born with.

Thank you for sharing!
Old 21-12-2012, 12:05 PM
mrcuteblackie

Quote:
Originally Posted by EbonyDoe
That's nice if you believe in jesus. Not everyone here does or has any interest in christanity.
You are correct. Even most Christians are just there to follow the crowd and ask for riches, but only a few have developed any genuine love for people like Christ, Ghandi and Mandela.
Old 21-12-2012, 01:28 PM
LadyTerra

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrcuteblackie
You are correct. Even most Christians are just there to follow the crowd and ask for riches, but only a few have developed any genuine love for people like Christ, Ghandi and Mandela.

Greetings MrCuteBlackie:

Merry do we meet and well met we are (indeed).

Ghandi was not a Christian--so this must mean that people of all Spiritual and Religious inclinations are capable of loving and caring for others.

Peace and Love on the path of your choice...

Blessed be...