Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Wicca

Old 29-05-2011, 11:39 PM
Fairydustdreams

Angry

This whole situation is so messed up but Lunacie had made a lot of good points and kind of has the same view on this like I do.Magic in my mind is my only real resort.I mean they made me lose my job I helped take care of my mother who is handicapped.Now I can't do that.And they also will mess with my brother if they get the chance.So I'm pretty angry that they have effected my family. It bothers me that I cant take care of my mother.With this economy anyone lucky enough to have a job is blessed and they took that from me.

My brother wants to get his hand on Dave but I told him it wasn't worth getting arrested over and I don't want them causing trouble for him either.And like Lunacie said mundane actions would only make the situation worse.Because if I could I would beat the **** out of her and let my brother do the same to Dave but I can't.They are not worth it.So that leaves nothing left but magic.

People don't understand how these two people work.They are low life scumbag with nothing to lose all they have is each other and their drugs.And when CPS refuses to take away their kids because the kids wont talk it make them think they slick and smarter then the system and when they get away with harassing me on the phone,getting me fired, calling my mothers home looking for me so they can yell at me for the stuff and giggles,trying to frame me for stealing a controlled substance it gives them more power and stokes their ego's because they know the cops wont do a damn thing about it.They think they can do bad things to people and get away with it.
THE COPS WONT HELP ME! THEY ARE USELESS!I CAN NOT SUE THEM FOR SLANDER.I DO NOT HAVE THE TIME,PATIENCE OR MONEY FOR A LAWYER.AND WHAT WOULD I GET OUT OF THEM THEIR FOOD STAMPS?IT WOULD BE POINTLESS.

And thank you SunMist the freezing spell was the first thing that came to mind and I called it the frost giant spell and have known about it since I was a kid thanks to Silver Ravenwolf.And I've already done that but it doesn't feel like enough.I would actually love to take the frozen zip lock bag full ice and throw it as Dave's head.

I've known Amy for years and have been nothing but kind to both Amy,Dave and Amy's three children.I was nothing but kind to them both of them.To show them such kindness only to be repaid like this blows my mind.I want them to know that they are wrong and that there are karmic consequences for their action.I don't want to cause harm I just want them to open their eyes.

Edited by SF Staff
Old 29-05-2011, 11:53 PM
iolite

There is also a mirror spell, not sure of the details, but it involves putting the names in a mirrored box with the intent of anything they do will bounce back to them. I made one for my sister that had mirrors inside on all surfaces (I do stained glass), but I don't know the details of the spell.

But seriously, go to courthouse and talk to the clerk of court if it would be possible to get a restraining order from them. You'll need to detail EVERYTHING, so the judge will see that they are truly harassing you. Provide the name of the cops you've talked to as well.

I had an incident where a neighbor above me was being a real so-and-so, wouldn't turn the music down and slapped me to boot. I called the cops, I think the cops hauled her to jail, but I also filed a complaint of assault against her and took her to court. She was a coked up so-and-so and had a small child too. She egged my door and my car. But she also got evicted. If these people are doing drugs, you might want to give their landlord the heads up. He may decide to kick 'em out, rather than risk potential damage or hassles with the police.

Keep reporting them to social services. Report them to If the adults are doing drugs, then the kids shouldn't even be there. Report 'em to the food stamp office. All you need is for SOMEBODY to notice and take action.

Edited by SF Staff

How old are the kids, anyway???
Old 30-05-2011, 12:05 AM
Fairydustdreams

Quote:
Originally Posted by iolite
There is also a mirror spell, not sure of the details, but it involves putting the names in a mirrored box with the intent of anything they do will bounce back to them. I made one for my sister that had mirrors inside on all surfaces (I do stained glass), but I don't know the details of the spell.

But seriously, go to courthouse and talk to the clerk of court if it would be possible to get a restraining order from them. You'll need to detail EVERYTHING, so the judge will see that they are truly harassing you. Provide the name of the cops you've talked to as well.

I had an incident where a neighbor above me was being a real so-and-so, wouldn't turn the music down and slapped me to boot. I called the cops, I think the cops hauled her to jail, but I also filed a complaint of assault against her and took her to court. She was a coked up so-and-so and had a small child too. She egged my door and my car. But she also got evicted. If these people are doing drugs, you might want to give their landlord the heads up. He may decide to kick 'em out, rather than risk potential damage or hassles with the police.

Keep reporting them to social services. If the adults are doing drugs, then the kids shouldn't even be there.

The kids are 13,14 and 17 and they are being kicked out of the house.I believe the are going to be homeless again(they were living in a hotel for a month) and they cant get anyone to help because they already had help through a group that found them a place and helped with first months rent.Since they never paid rent after that they can no longer receive help anymore.So they will most likely being staying with friends if their lucky enough.And I did file another report after her daughter visited me and told me a few things about the two of them.And Ill look into the mirror spell thank you
Old 30-05-2011, 12:45 AM
Lunacie

Quote:
Originally Posted by iolite

Keep reporting them to social services. Report them to If the adults are doing drugs, then the kids shouldn't even be there. Report 'em to the food stamp office. All you need is for SOMEBODY to notice and take action.

Edited by SF Staff

The mirror spell is a good one. I've only done it once, results took a little time but it seemed to work.

I agree with talking to the court clerk about a restraining order - that's something mundane that would tie in very well with a freezing spell.

And also with reporting them to social services until they're so sick of hearing from you that they finally do something. I didn't know you could report someone to the food stamp office, but that sounds like a good idea. It's not to get revenge - it's to help the kids, right?
Old 30-05-2011, 12:49 AM
SunMist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunacie
The question of morality in this kind of situation is irrevelant to me. When someone does something to harm me, I'm not bound by the Rede (or anything else) to keep from harming that person. If they impinge on my free will, they can certainly expect no less from me.

Oh fair enough, I'd gotten the false impression that somehow you disapproved of freezing or thought it was last resort. I agree we have the right to defend ourselves.
Old 30-05-2011, 01:00 AM
Lunacie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunMist
Oh fair enough, I'd gotten the false impression that somehow you disapproved of freezing or thought it was last resort. I agree we have the right to defend ourselves.

I just don't think it should be done lightly. If you're not very careful, it can do what I said the mundane suggestion above it does, bind you to the other person.

The second time I did a binding spell, I placed a binding on my ex after he missed a support payment. He had already filed bankruptcy because of business debt with his mistress and I just wasn't feeling very trusting. I bound him to honor his word to the judge and to me. There was a time limit on the binding - just as there was a time limit on how long he was mandated to provide support.

He died of a heart attack before the end of the payment period. I was in such shock and had to deal with his life insurance (his mistress tried to steal it out from under me) and other things like that. And I totally forgot to release the binding. Wasn't long until his spirit was paying me visits. I thought he was either trying to apologize to me, or to justify himself to me. It's only recently I made the connection between his visits and the binding spell. Doh. Easy to goof like that.
Old 07-06-2011, 09:10 AM
Master
wow that is crazy about your experience Lunacie!

hmm this is very sad these people are so pathetic and ill-willed.. I will leave it to the experts and hopefully you've found the help you need already in this thread. God bless
Old 16-06-2011, 07:32 AM
Lostgirl

Sorry if the below things have been said, i havent had time to read everything but i didnt want to read and run!

Its awful when someone is trying to ruin your life, you job if they fired you without prrof then screw em, youll find somewhere else to work and if i were you i would appeal against it becuase you are well with in your rights to do so.

As for a banishing spell i agree with others that its not great with the whole threefold have you thought of a protection spell? Also have you changed your phone number or called your service provider and got them blocked? I would call the police and explain everything. :) HOpe it gets worked out.
Old 02-12-2011, 01:14 AM
Prophetess

Ask the cops to drug test them, if they do then obviously they will get the results pointing to the fact that they are on drugs, and take the children away. As for at school, don't let them knowing that they are ticking you off. If they relize that, they will continue to harass you.
Old 02-12-2011, 06:37 PM
sesheta

It indeed sounds like a very difficult situation. I am going to suggest two things - opposite sides of the coin:

1. Instead of doing an actual "spell" simply sit down and chat with the Goddess (or whatever term you choose to use for what you believe is the higher power....) and make your request known. I did this myself not too long ago when my boyfriend was going through some health issues. I had been asking the Goddess for a lot of help with my own life situation but, at that point, I told the Goddess to forget about everything else, and simply make my boyfriend well. I did nothing else - no offering, nothing - just a heart-felt request. And it worked! His test results all came back fine - just a case of acid reflux and stress :) Ask for the negative behaviour to stop. No consequences, no repercussions on anyone - just ask for it to end.

2. Instead of focussing on karma or payback, or whatever else....try the opposite. Try getting yourself to the point where you can sincerely forgive them for what they have done and say that you will forget it and move on, and see if that clears things up. I did that with my ex - when I split with him, he ran off & declared bankruptcy, leaving me in a very horrible financial mess, and a huge amount of stress to deal with on my own. I was angry and bitter for months...and things were very difficult and miserable for me during that whole time. Eventually I reached the place where I could take ownership for my part in things and was able to let go of the anger. I again sat down & told the Goddess that I was ready to let it go, and that I forgave my ex for his actions (which I actually sincerely did...) After that, things started to turn around for me, and my life began to go much smoother. It's like I had been standing in my own way by holding on to the negativity - when I released it, everything changed.

So - two options to at least think about, without casting any spell or sending out negative energy to anyone....good luck, and keep us posted on your progress :)