Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Wicca

Old 07-03-2011, 05:50 PM
Neville

Is my candle magic working?

SIGNS OF A POSITIVE CANDLE SPELL/CANDLE BURNING:

The Candle has a high flame: This is a sign that the spell is going well and is being effective for your petition and for your cause. If this is for money, prosperity or for protection from negative people and/or evil, a high flame means that it is ‘chasing’ or sending this away from you..

The Candle burns top half of Glass black but clears up: When you first started your candle spell, the top of the candle was black, dark gray or ‘smudgy’, meaning that particulates burned and clung to the inside of the glass. This means that at the beginning of the spell, negative things were around you initially,but they have since burned off and your candle spell is working in a positive manner for you.

The Candle burns on one side,leaving half a candle untouched: This means that something was not done correctly in the ‘charging’ and ‘blessing’ of the candle. The candle spell needs to be reconstructed as you will only achieve a 50% success rate on this candle spell.

The Candle flame ‘crackles’ or ‘speaks’: If your candle ‘pops’, ‘cackles’ or otherwise makes noises while it is burning, it means that there is ‘spiritual conversation’ between your Guardian Angel and the other persons’ Angel. The loudness of the ‘pop’, the more intense the ‘spiritual conversation’ they are having. If it is for protection from someone, then your Guardian Angel is ‘fighting’ for your defnese. If it is for prosperity or success, then it will come ‘with a bang’, meaning quick and intense will your change in luck for the better.

The Candle flame flickers or moves about rapidly: This means that there is ‘quick action’ being taken for your candle spell.
Old 07-03-2011, 05:58 PM
SerquetAsa

I looooove candle magic.
It's the only magic I tend you use on a daily or weekly basis.
There are always things to light a candle for, and when putting your intention into it, it's fantastic.

I use it along with String Magic and some colour magic.
So easy to incorporate with Candle magic
MUCH LOVE to Candle magic!
Old 07-03-2011, 06:06 PM
green

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neville

The Candle flame ‘crackles’ or ‘speaks’: If your candle ‘pops’, ‘cackles’ or otherwise makes noises while it is burning, it means that there is ‘spiritual conversation’ between your Guardian Angel and the other persons’ Angel. The loudness of the ‘pop’, the more intense the ‘spiritual conversation’ they are having. If it is for protection from someone, then your Guardian Angel is ‘fighting’ for your defnese. If it is for prosperity or success, then it will come ‘with a bang’, meaning quick and intense will your change in luck for the better.

[.

thank you for sharing this neville,

but the thing that caught my eye was that paragraph:
when i teach i light candles, not for candle magic but more of a need, i just need the candles to be around, sometimes i feel a need from this or that places of the room to place a candle there, sometimes i even get a feeling of what colour of candle it should be.
on the last 2 lessons, one of the candles made big pops and other noises, the thing is i felt hostility from one of my students, not sure why, but i do trust my feelings, and when ever she started to "attack" me, the candle would start with the pops and booms and other noises.. i thought it was bizarre... seeing your post... made me thinking...

G
Old 07-03-2011, 06:10 PM
SerquetAsa

Quote:
Originally Posted by green
thank you for sharing this neville,

but the thing that caught my eye was that paragraph:
when i teach i light candles, not for candle magic but more of a need, i just need the candles to be around, sometimes i feel a need from this or that places of the room to place a candle there, sometimes i even get a feeling of what colour of candle it should be.
on the last 2 lessons, one of the candles made big pops and other noises, the thing is i felt hostility from one of my students, not sure why, but i do trust my feelings, and when ever she started to "attack" me, the candle would start with the pops and booms and other noises.. i thought it was bizarre... seeing your post... made me thinking...

G

I could see how that would happen...
The amount of energy that comes from someone who is hostile towards another!!
I've seen it change in auras, in candles, in sands and such.
I could see how that would affect it, in her emotional response to you in any way.
Old 07-03-2011, 08:45 PM
green

i really think the candle is helping protecting me, and i guess others in spirit world do the same..
it is amazing really.

G
Old 07-03-2011, 08:52 PM
Uhmar

Quote:
i really think the candle is helping protecting me, and i guess others in spirit world do the same..
it is amazing really.

Green))))))))))))) please re-read your words in the quote hunny!!!!!!!!!!

Yet you feel you are alone all the time and no one will be on the other side to meet you..[from another thread]..

You just stated my dear friend that they are with you and around you.
maybe a little clarity for you on that issue hun

gentle hug
Old 07-03-2011, 09:14 PM
nightowl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neville

The Candle has a high flame: This is a sign that the spell is going well and is being effective for your petition and for your cause. If this is for money, prosperity or for protection from negative people and/or evil, a high flame means that it is ‘chasing’ or sending this away from you..

The Candle burns top half of Glass black but clears up: When you first started your candle spell, the top of the candle was black, dark gray or ‘smudgy’, meaning that particulates burned and clung to the inside of the glass. This means that at the beginning of the spell, negative things were around you initially,but they have since burned off and your candle spell is working in a positive manner for you.

The Candle burns on one side,leaving half a candle untouched: This means that something was not done correctly in the ‘charging’ and ‘blessing’ of the candle. The candle spell needs to be reconstructed as you will only achieve a 50% success rate on this candle spell.

The Candle flame flickers or moves about rapidly: This means that there is ‘quick action’ being taken for your candle spell.

Neville thanks for sharing this info. I love working with candles. It is a regular daily ritual for me. I really love the visual connection to spirit that candles bring into my world. The actions and intentions that go forth are a wonderful way to do energy work.
Old 23-08-2011, 10:58 PM
AdzPower

Only you know if a spell has worked.
Old 24-08-2011, 07:27 AM
LadyMoondancer

great thread
what's so cool about candle magic is that EVERYBODY does it. The Catholics simply LOVE their candles. And even those Bible Thumpers do it - when they have candles on their birthday cakes, make a wish and blow out the candles.
If they only knew. .. and on a few occasions, I have, ahem, gently informed them of thier "evil" ways. lol.

Old 25-08-2011, 02:43 AM
UnderTheStars

Is it hard to make candles without my parents knowing?