Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 30-12-2017, 05:53 AM
Suspended
I don't know what to title this lol

Hi, I have a question or two... I hope it's not too weird and I hope it's something others have insight about perhaps.

Have you ever been aware of controlling your body from some other place? What would you call this?

Have you ever been aware that you are continuing life after dying somewhere else in the same body? What would you call this?

Just curious, thanks. I'll explain my experiences if anyone wants to hear them, but other than that Id like to hear what these phenomena are about.
Old 30-12-2017, 06:22 AM
Master

You might need to explain a little more.

"been aware of controlling your body from some other place" - this sounds like you are aware at the same time of being of your physical body, and of your higher self (or whatever you want to call it) in the non-physical. If this isn't while your physical body is asleep, it sounds like what I'd call "enlightenment", and it is something special if you can maintain in continuously

"aware that you are continuing life after dying somewhere else in the same body" - I don't understand what you mean; could you explain in other words?
Old 30-12-2017, 06:35 AM
Suspended
@inavalan

Thank you for replying. Yes it's enlightenment. It wasn't sustainable when I was having the awareness because there was fear. I'm trying to get back to that, as I'm 1000x less fearful now.

Part two. :)
What I meant by "dying somewhere else in the same body" is that like say... Someone experienced themselves dying. In a haze they kinda just kept going with their body I mean like living through their body... Even though they had definitely experienced a real permananet death. Somehow their body is still here on the planet, alive.

Hope that helps.
Old 30-12-2017, 09:22 AM
Newbie ;)

Hmm, interesting. :)

Dying like Jesus did and then kept on living in the same body? Or more like part of the soul (or whole) fades or leaves thus making room in the vessel for a walk-in?

Then there is zombies, and ghost etc. but they really dont know they are dead, or do they? Some do, i think. ;)

Death is many faceted and we die in numerous different ways during our earthly lives. Death should never be only seen as the ultimate one which happens when this dust shell turns to ashes. There really is no death, only change.
Old 30-12-2017, 05:40 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tesla
@inavalan

Thank you for replying. Yes it's enlightenment. It wasn't sustainable when I was having the awareness because there was fear. I'm trying to get back to that, as I'm 1000x less fearful now.

Part two. :)
What I meant by "dying somewhere else in the same body" is that like say... Someone experienced themselves dying. In a haze they kinda just kept going with their body I mean like living through their body... Even though they had definitely experienced a real permanent death. Somehow their body is still here on the planet, alive.

Hope that helps.
(part two) If you're talking about a past life, i.e. experienced through regression, that is normal. When passing on, especially when there was an uneventful physical death, during transition, before you realize what happened, there might be a phase in which you still feel like being alive, just feeling better, like in a dream.

For some people it might take awhile before realizing they aren't physically alive anymore. Others realize they passed on, but, because of their beliefs, they go through an illusory phase in which they experience heaven / hell / or whatever.

There are also those prepared for the death experience that realize immediately what happened, and move directly toward the next phase.
Old 02-01-2018, 04:55 PM
Master

Maybe it's you, having split into different incarnations (2 or more) living concurrently in different lives/scenarios.
Old 02-01-2018, 06:54 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by linen53
Maybe it's you, having split into different incarnations (2 or more) living concurrently in different lives/scenarios.

Yes. This is what I was thinking too.
Old 06-01-2018, 04:42 AM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by linen53
I guess I have thought this too, but I just put I off to fantasy. I think now it may be more real than I thought
Old 06-01-2018, 09:57 PM
Master
ye i do find it hrd controlll my body it tims i do
i no deed boyds
bodys let off a lot of gas it bth endss thy do
i no my dad told me it yrs go
his dad toldd him
coz his dad wz of al pal berers it a funrell hi hom yrs go evn drov herse he did
but ths wz in 1930s/40s/20s
wen iv told peeell pepple thy thng im widnin thn up im not it can ls up 2 a day it can

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔