Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 27-12-2017, 08:07 AM
Master
you ever wonder??....

Have you wondered how and why you or your soul gets pulled or is attracted to certain things? Also how you got "pulled" to that in the first place?
Old 27-12-2017, 02:56 PM
Master

Can you give an example of this?
Old 27-12-2017, 03:12 PM
Master
For example, i have this fascination with ginkgo trees. I never even heard of one 3 years ago. Since then a positive chain reaction happened over a tree. What leads you to point A? Where the chain reaction starts?
Old 27-12-2017, 03:38 PM
Master

In some ways it sounds a little like synchonicity happened as well.
Old 27-12-2017, 04:06 PM
Master

i think it is like having 'favorite' foods... but I don't really know how things come to become favorite foods.
Old 27-12-2017, 06:49 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by FallingLeaves
i think it is like having 'favorite' foods... but I don't really know how things come to become favorite foods.

Taste buds and DNA.
Old 27-12-2017, 06:54 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by hallow
Have you wondered how and why you or your soul gets pulled or is attracted to certain things? Also how you got "pulled" to that in the first place?

Just cause and effect
Old 27-12-2017, 08:35 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
Just cause and effect

I heard someone recently say in the bigger picture cause and effect is an illusion? If you think of a movie, a movie on a reel it's not one movie playing it's many little still pictures flashing by... that's what they said but I was like I kinda get what your saying but... yea.

Also cause and effect just kinda focuses on you as in you, your name (I did this so this happens) but if you see it from you are everything then it's like you the universe are setting everything up for yourself to experience from all different ways.

I guess there's a few ways to look at it.
Old 27-12-2017, 08:52 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by hallow

personality, things you like, other lives too. Maybe more things as well. Destiny!
Old 31-12-2017, 04:06 AM
Master
Is it worth trying to understand or just take it as comes? Maybe its something my soul made up to help me get through the rough days, hmmmm either way it works. Hahaha.