Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 09-12-2011, 10:35 PM
Juanita

a very interesting discussion.......Yes, abortion is legal in this country, but if the conservatives get their way, it won't be in the future and everyone should stay aware of what is happening in all the states with conservative governors.....abortions, tho legal, are being made harder and harder to get....new laws are being passed making it more inaccessable...... Many of you may not remember the days of backroom abortions, before roe vs wade was passed, and young women died or were maimed for life.......Please.. fight in any way you can to keep our rights... religious fanaticism should not be part of our political system..... IMO
Old 10-12-2011, 03:37 AM
Aquarian

Quote:
Originally Posted by vulkus
The whole thing seems to be derived from Exodus 21:22-25. Literally, let's forget that the passage says that hitting pregnant women enough to make their unborn babies come out is only worth a fine according to God & Moses -- here's what they actually meant by 'unborn babies'.

Last edited by Aquarian : 10-12-2011 at 04:51 AM.
Old 10-12-2011, 08:25 AM
Occultist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juanita
a very interesting discussion.......Yes, abortion is legal in this country, but if the conservatives get their way, it won't be in the future and everyone should stay aware of what is happening in all the states with conservative governors.....abortions, tho legal, are being made harder and harder to get....new laws are being passed making it more inaccessable...... Many of you may not remember the days of backroom abortions, before roe vs wade was passed, and young women died or were maimed for life.......Please.. fight in any way you can to keep our rights... religious fanaticism should not be part of our political system..... IMO
completly agree with you well said.
Old 13-12-2011, 10:22 PM
vulkus

Quote:
Originally Posted by sound
Do you really think that by telling others to go away you are going to get your own way?

Here are a few quotes on boredom which may help alleviate your suffering vulkus :)

*When people are bored, it is primarily with their own selves that they are bored.
~Eric Hoffer

*Boredom sets into the boring mind.
~Metallica

*Your true traveler finds boredom rather agreeable than painful. It is the symbol of his liberty -- his excessive freedom. He accepts his boredom, when it comes, not merely philosophically, but almost with pleasure.
~Aldous Huxley

*Boredom is like a pitiless zooming in on the epidermis of time. Every instant is dilated and magnified like the pores of the face.
~Charlotte Whitton

*Boredom is just the reverse side of fascination: both depend on being outside rather than inside a situation, and one leads to the other.
~Susan Sontag

*The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity.
~Ellen Parr
Sound last time I checked you weren't the post police, they are called moderators so if I wish to tell someone to go away I shall.
But then if I use matties logic, I have the ability and the power to tell anything I do not agree with to leave and it must obey me.
I am putting that to the test.

On the subject of boredom, if you had read correctly sound you would have read that I am bored by mattie. I am not continually bored or suffering from boredom, but merely bored BY the continual agenda specific posts.