Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 25-01-2018, 04:21 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by shivatar
what are some examples of human filters?

also do you have a link or two for some good yoga nidra videos?

also does our dreaming self have no filters?

The most pronounced for me is that human guides sometimes still see gender before my soul, a bit. I didn't expect that and though it is not pronounced, but it is often still there and it is a residual disappointment. Even some masters retain the residual.

In retrospect, I think this may have been part of the reason my communication with Jesus once was from within his spiritual heart "texture". At first I wondered why no visuals and I thought it was to focus me on the heart centre. There was no visual, only texture and emotion and consciousness. For a once human guide, this may be how they transcend this filter.

The transcendentals see you as you are and also still see you as a soul first and foremost. They have no filters to overcome here. This is the way it should be for humanity. To see me just as I am and without requiring that I change, or not be what I am right now. And yet to see me first and foremost as a soul who is also a human woman at this time. And to see that as equally worthy, as understood. My close soul fam are that way too in the spirit realm. It is so heartwarming that you hardly can make sense of what goes on out here in the waking world, by comparison. Out here though you may still run into the same sort of disregard or disrespect in some funny ways, even when in spirit you know there is deep love and regard from them, and you are seen as worthy and wholly accepted.

I don't have a good link...but I will see if I can find some later.
If you have a good meditation practice, though, I think it will come easier to you.

Our unconscious dream self has a lot of filters, for certain. Our lucid self in yoga nidra has far fewer. It's getting you closer to the unfiltered state of pure bliss.

Peace & blessings
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke
Old 26-01-2018, 03:12 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7luminaries
The most pronounced for me is that human guides sometimes still see gender before my soul, a bit. I didn't expect that and though it is not pronounced, but it is often still there and it is a residual disappointment. Even some masters retain the residual.

In retrospect, I think this may have been part of the reason my communication with Jesus once was from within his spiritual heart "texture". At first I wondered why no visuals and I thought it was to focus me on the heart centre. There was no visual, only texture and emotion and consciousness. For a once human guide, this may be how they transcend this filter.

The transcendentals see you as you are and also still see you as a soul first and foremost. They have no filters to overcome here. This is the way it should be for humanity. To see me just as I am and without requiring that I change, or not be what I am right now. And yet to see me first and foremost as a soul who is also a human woman at this time. And to see that as equally worthy, as understood. My close soul fam are that way too in the spirit realm. It is so heartwarming that you hardly can make sense of what goes on out here in the waking world, by comparison. Out here though you may still run into the same sort of disregard or disrespect in some funny ways, even when in spirit you know there is deep love and regard from them, and you are seen as worthy and wholly accepted.

I don't have a good link...but I will see if I can find some later.
If you have a good meditation practice, though, I think it will come easier to you.

Our unconscious dream self has a lot of filters, for certain. Our lucid self in yoga nidra has far fewer. It's getting you closer to the unfiltered state of pure bliss.

Peace & blessings
7L

by residual do you mean the instinctual?

if mastery requires celibacy I don't think I'm going to be a master for like 20 years haha.

Are transcendental's still physical beings? because if they are not it would explain why they don't have the instinctual drive to overcome, they dont have a body anymore lol.

If everybody overcame their instincts it would basically stop humans expansion and possibly signal our decline. IMO it's just too early for that, we have barely had recorded history for 6,000 years. We'll become a space-faring civilization within a century and a large part of that expansion is the instinctual drive to procreate and compete.

I'm very excited to try yoga nidra. I'm not the best at sitting still for 45+ minutes and that's typically what it takes for me to reach deep states. I'm good at it but I don't care much for it tbh. Not sure why

How do you experience all this spiritual realms and transcendentals and stuff? through yoga nidra only? I haven't experienced many spiritual realms yet but I'm also a little afraid of going deep again. Last time I did I became very disconnected from reality and what I'm trying to do in my life right now is connect to reality. I'm trying to build a home, career, and a skill set that I will have for life so basically all my time is spent working, learning, or relaxing.
Old 26-01-2018, 08:56 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by shivatar
by residual do you mean the instinctual?

if mastery requires celibacy I don't think I'm going to be a master for like 20 years haha.

I actually laffed o/l. LOL....what it really means is residual mindset affecting consciousness. But yes stemming from instinctual ways of viewing the world. And [sorry hate to say it but I'm gonna say it] when you love someone authentically, IF they are also your intimate soul partner, then you see them as a soul primarily but also with integrated, loving sexual intimacy. And so even if as a gent you get the morning occurrence (a natural biorhythm thing), you don't look have to at others as sex objects because love is heart sight, from the heart. A truly ascended master will IMO have mastered that -- i.e., living from the heart-led consciousness.

In other words, your love is fully centred in the heart, and not from the gonads. So you never have to go to the gonads just to feel love...that is for your partner whom you already love. Everyone else gets apape or familial and brotherly love but not sexual intimacy and sexual thoughts...does that make sense? Even the queen of sheba dancing in front of you. Just agape...though you can engage with her from that place, the simple human place of lovingkindness.

You don't love Sheba, etc., as souls with the same depth of "quantum entanglement" so you don't progress further toward random intimacy or thoughts thereof. If they are not that to you, where you would freely choose to partner with them and commit to them on the level of the soul, then you simply don't bring sexuality and a sexual focus to the lovingkindness...it is just an agape love of souls. That's what the transcendentals have to teach us, whilst realising it's hard for humanity, particularly men, and yet also that it is absolutely a core part of the spiritual path.

But if many of the former human masters haven't attained freedom from some level of these filters, you realise it's a goal to work on whilst incarnated and just to keep trying. That's the important thing...not indulging the crassness, not giving in to the thoughts, but working on putting it aside and centreing your love and your consciousness in the heart.

Quote:
Are transcendental's still physical beings? because if they are not it would explain why they don't have the instinctual drive to overcome, they dont have a body anymore lol.

If everybody overcame their instincts it would basically stop humans expansion and possibly signal our decline. IMO it's just too early for that, we have barely had recorded history for 6,000 years. We'll become a space-faring civilization within a century and a large part of that expansion is the instinctual drive to procreate and compete.

Transcendentals are beings of light (so to speak...they are actually not bound by light or space time)...anyway they have emotion and what we call passion...love, joy, energy, desire for nearness to God and goodness, a desire to overcome obstacles toward authentic love, the fullness of free will in right alignment, and expression of truth, etc. They do desire these things. But not with our physical lusts and egos.

We think much of our instinctual nature is inevitably tied to darkness and dehumanisation...but that's not true. Only the case when we CHOOSE to go to darkness and dehumanise others in our thoughts and actions. Humanity as a whole does not have to that to itself. We can each choose to direct that energy toward love and mastery and all good things. I realise this is hard for men, in today's culture particularly. But it's doable. We have the capabilities to transform and grow using this fire. As a woman I have a ton of this same fire and I use it for learning and healing. I am REALLY pretty darn good at energy work and healing, LOL...because I have to put this somewhere. If I don't do something with all this it will combust.

It just doesn't come out in the same way as with men because of my wiring, but I am the same as I've always been. And I was a man in several incarnations. I owned my stuff very early on...more than anything else, it's always about not hurting others for your own pleasures. And unless you love them and commit to them, you ARE hurting them and others who love them...you need to just assume it's the case, IMO. This is really a basic, round-1, low-level lesson. And it's actually very sad to see so many folks struggling with not using others in this way. Then again, I don't think I was ever in another reality where sex wasn't about love for 99% of humanity...only the cads operated otherwise. Which I was in my 1st incarnation, due to being kind of an emotional simpleton. a chauvinist, and well, living from my base instincts and my physical power, LOL, and anyway that society was basically a medieval one. So we are straight up, just massively screwed up at present.

But no one's saying kill your instincts or that they're bad in their essence. The East has loads of wisdom on this already...and so did the West till we said chuck it. You channel your baser instincts into productive tasks as you say, and you meanwhile discipline your thoughts, re-directing them into ones that sanctify women and yourself. That's actually the plan, as I understand it. Folks are not working with their own plan and instead are degrading and enslaving themselves.

Quote:
I'm very excited to try yoga nidra. I'm not the best at sitting still for 45+ minutes and that's typically what it takes for me to reach deep states. I'm good at it but I don't care much for it tbh. Not sure why

How do you experience all this spiritual realms and transcendentals and stuff? through yoga nidra only? I haven't experienced many spiritual realms yet but I'm also a little afraid of going deep again. Last time I did I became very disconnected from reality and what I'm trying to do in my life right now is connect to reality. I'm trying to build a home, career, and a skill set that I will have for life so basically all my time is spent working, learning, or relaxing.

I say do it! BUT don't do anything that makes you feel too ungrounded. Maybe alpha is all you need :) But if you feel grounded, try a little and just tell yourself you'll wake up or fall into deep sleep if you don't feel comfortable. Yes I do most deeper stuff in beta though I can do alpha too. I try to maintain an alpha level of calm and have done mostly for several yrs now. I work best without filters, straight up, and I have more of a mystic's approach so beta works fine for me.

If you try it, let me know. Hope all goes well!

Peace & blessings
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke