Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 17-12-2017, 05:15 PM
Newbie ;)

advanced AP - something starting to bother me - astral sexual problems

I regularly AP, normally every night, full on getting out of the body and entering the astral planes, normally the mid or mid lower areas, occasionally the higher planes, but I haven't reached a higher level for a while now. I keep entering what I think are the middle-lower planes and I'm beginning to get concerned about my behaviour once I enter.

I've realised all my recent projecting has been done only under thin autonomy, and there's a sexual aspect I haven't been able to avoid now for a while. I love astral projecting, it's my favourite pastime; not sure if that sounds odd but there's literally nothing that compares to it. I usually go into AP when I wake up from a dream and consciously use techniques to go in, though it often happens automatically while falling asleep or coming round in the morning, and then because I'm always looking forward to journeying I'm just like oh hey here we go, and follow through into it.

However for a while now I've been going into these occupied town-like areas which are all really similar, they have a mid-lower vibration so they're not the most comfortable of planes to go into and when I interact with any of the occupants I go into this semi lucid chatter, almost like I'm drunk and having an excited conversation. Then at some point invariably I interact with someone and this overpowering sexual desire grips me which I have zero control over and I basically end up begging them to have a sexual encounter with me, and every time I wake up feeling dirty and frustrated because that isn't what I want out of AP. Like every night I tell myself don't f*ck some random astral being this time. I feel like it's keeping me restricted to these levels and potentially exposing me to negative energies. Like last night for example it happened with an astral occupant who was ignoring me at first and then turned around and grabbed me, spat blood? in my mouth and then said 'you belong to me now' and proceeded to go ahead and have this astral sexual intercourse with me. Once I attempted to incite a sexual encounter with an astral occupant and they recoiled like I'd tried to assault them and I was like **** I didn't mean to offend you... but like it's not like I'm doing it consciously, it's like this urge takes over and compels me to do it. And I don't really know what to do about it.

I feel like I'm going to get responses telling me the answer is not to AP, but I often go into it automatically. And this thing that's happening now isn't what I want at all; my goal is always to explore and discover and I'd prefer to enter higher planes rather than anything below the middle areas.

Has anyone who regularly APs had any similar experiences?
Old 17-12-2017, 06:51 PM
Pathfinder

I know this is literally zero helpful, but I am soooooooooo jealous of you in a good way. You have such an amazing ability to AP every night. I have been trying for months to achieve one projection but with no success.
Have you tried Phase Evolution's channel? He also projects very often, maybe he has an idea or two about your problem
Old 17-12-2017, 06:53 PM
Pathfinder

Did your ability come to you naturally or did you have to practice for a long time to achieve it?
Old 17-12-2017, 08:12 PM
Newbie ;)

I'll check out Phase Evolution, thanks.

It started happening spontaneously when I was a teenager. I'd been having sleep paralysis and hypnagogic hallucinations for a long time before I went into an OBE. It basically scared the (blank) out of me at first and I couldn't get past the fear; every time I started coming out of my body it terrified me and I'd force myself out of it automatically. Eventually I started getting past the fear and curiosity took over so I focused on going into it further. It took a long time to reach full AP, as in completely out of my body and sustained and actually going into the astral planes. For a long time all I managed was OBE and moving around my bedroom.

Reaching a solid leap off point and a sustained astral travel took years to achieve. There's always an entry point which starts in what I call a portal room because every time without fail I enter AP, I OBE into what appears to be my bedroom, but it's like an access area overlaid onto my immediate surroundings, from which point whether I leave through the door or a window (my preferred portal) I'll go into the astral planes. I've found usually if I leave through a door, for some reason I normally end up going down into the lower planes so I tend to avoid doors. Windows end up giving me access to mid or higher planes but like I said, I've only been getting access to the middle levels recently.

Last edited by Lynn : 17-12-2017 at 09:27 PM.
Old 20-12-2017, 03:36 PM
Deactivated Account

Sexuality and spiritually are different expressions of the same energy which is why monks and nuns choose to abstain in order to channel all of their creative energy to spiritual activity and prayer. To have a spiritual experience through sexuality one needs a mate on earth, a love connection and knowledge of tantra if fast tracking. The lower expressions of sexuality include lust, sex without love, abuse, S&M, rape, perversions and the list goes on.

I can assure you no entity can use a person as a channel without their consent, there's much more chance of being controlled in the physical world via mind control with the growing amounts of men underhandedly hypnotising their partners during sleep state in order to create subservience, meddling in the dark arts without knowledge or belief of karma or the spiritual and magical elements and implications woven through the art. If your seals are weak and your mind is open you're an ideal target for manipulation and you'd be surprised how many study the art of hypnotism and mind control as a perceived answer to all they're problems whilst some are just wicked and selfish.

I fail to understand why someone would travel to the astral to seek physical experiences that are readily available on the physical plane like lower sexual experiences, there's a need to expand our consciousness beyond the physical senses and the lower energies of fear and negative imaginings, if you can manage this spirit will come in and guide you but the universal law is we have to ask, they cannot and will not impose they're will on us yet if we open ourselves to entities, any random entries and believe we are open to being used and manipulated then that belief in itself opens up that potential. From this we begin to see then how important beliefs, trust, faith and self understanding are with this work.
Old 22-12-2017, 06:20 PM
Experiencer
In this world, that of the 3 dimensions which we occupy, if one gets into trouble they will tend to ask another for help (such as you are doing in the forums). Why not take your situation to another in the astral realms?--I do not AP, but I do know others who do (they are sooo lucky).
Entities that vibrate at the lower levels do not like vibrating at higher levels (very much as it is in this dimension, it seems). I know of a case in which a person would ask entities "Who are you?", or, "Show me who you really are." In which case, the entity would leave. Another question is, "Are you Of the Light?" or "Can you lead me to the Light?" Entities in the lower levels absolutely do not like that question.
It seems that simply asking out loud for assistance creates a vibration within you, which, by the Law of Attraction, draws other entities for assistance.
Key here is, you have Free Will and NO entity can control you without your consent--although they will imply strongly that they can.
I think the environment in the Astral planes is just subtle enough that taking advice from this dimension and attempting to apply it over there may not work.
Keep seeking. Keep us up to date on what happens--we can benefit from your wisdom, too.
Old 23-12-2017, 10:19 AM
Newbie ;)

So this morning I managed to bypass the middle areas and headed up into my attic... I don't know why my house seems to function as this symbolic portal area, I assume it's my own projection though I have spoken to other APers who have similar experiences where they end up in a portal area before entering the astral planes. When I talk about there being lower, middle and upper areas I don't really mean it as a linear concept, but there are distinct vibrations connected to certain areas, where in the lower realms it's like entering something akin to a nightmare and it's populated by a lot of negative entities; it's dark and heavy and grimy and it's pretty difficult going down there. It's frightening and I don't generally elect to go down into lower levels, but any time I go down the stairs when I OBE, I will go down into these areas. I think there's valuable experiences and knowledge that can be gained by going into the lower levels but you need to be going in there with solid shielding and preparation, and clear purpose, otherwise you're going to have a seriously terrifying experience. I don't agree with other people's reports of the astral plane being this place full of love and light and wonder, and it's not just about your expectations and what you project.

It is amazing but it's not some holographic mental projection you have total control of - if you've been there you know it's a real and solid place; it's hypervivid, tangible, it's very different to dreaming, incomprehensibly profound, and it is infinite. If you enter the astral planes and float around a bit in some local areas and run into a couple of guides then great, but my experience of them is they are exponentially larger and more complex and far beyond personal influence and the kind of reality bending that comes with a lucid dream. Going into them with specific intent is important, yeah, but to say you can control the deeper places you might access on the astral plane is the same as saying you can go into a car park while awake and move a car about with your mind.

The middle levels have a frequency that resonates most similarly to the waking world, they're the easiest to access and a lot of the areas resemble terrestrial landscapes. There are a lot of urban areas, towns, places that peripherally resemble cities, a lot of wilderness, and I've been in middle areas that vibrationally cross over into the lower and higher planes - for example I’ve been in a town that was really uncomfortable, the occupants were suspicious and the air was heavy and I had that crawling feeling like something wasn’t right, the architecture was disjointed in that grimy biological kind of way it gets on the lower levels. And conversely I’ve been in an urban area like some kind of superhighway, like a marketplace which was crammed with astral occupants and entities and complicated roads and the energy connecting everything was almost carbonated, like it fizzed with life. It was on that edge where you get into the higher realms where your comprehension starts to fail because you’re looking at things you can’t really grasp as an incarnate human because they’re beyond your current knowledge but you know you’re looking at something astonishing, like technology or colonies of some kind of advanced consciousness. When I was in that highway, or that marketplace or whatever it was, like some kind of area where ideas and concepts were being exchanged between everyone there… it was like information was flying through the air in thick vibration, like vehicles, so it felt super busy and compacted with chatter though I don’t remember anyone talking, it was just really loud - the most striking thing I remember was this entity looking straight at me; I want to say she though I couldn’t really tell you whether it was male or female or if the concept of gender didn’t apply, but I just got this impression of a feminine energy - she was so f*cking beautiful, and I’d really struggle to describe her properly, but she was covered in limbs and eyes and she was really tall. I don’t really think I was capable of seeing her properly, like she occupied dimensions I couldn’t comprehend, kind of folds in reality that escape your ability to describe. I just remember her looking straight at me. Everyone else ignored me.

That was on the edge of the upper middle. When I accessed the jump off point this morning I kind of just opened the window and found myself staring into space, lol. But it was space occupied by this galaxy-sized mass of what looked like biotech, and tbh I felt pretty cowed by it. I wasn’t sure whether to actually enter because it was really intimidating. I don’t entirely know if it was really higher level - I think what I was looking at was an area of higher vibrational technology but I didn’t end up going anywhere near it; it was like it looked like this combination of a nebula smashed together with a mass of technology and when I say technology that’s the only way I can describe it because I have zero way of explaining what that looks like. It’s basically impossible to put into words what you’re looking at on the higher planes; I can’t even really manifest the image of it appropriately in my mind because it’s multidimensional and your brain can’t render that.

What I did do was jump off and the moment I entered that space I landed in a corridor which was full of people being processed? That’s the impression I got, but this place didn’t feel like the higher levels, I don’t really know what it felt like. It didn’t feel like any middle areas, obviously wasn’t lower. It was kind of like being in a hospital corridor, sterile but at the same time not. I ended up having a conversation with a female at this desk area and she seemed really amused by me, and I was like uhh do you know I’m an astral visitor? And she was like yes it’s quite obvious. Lol.

Not really sure where I was but hey that’s the beauty of it.
Old 24-12-2017, 12:19 PM
Newbie ;)
Pathfinder

cool yes saw these higher realms to been there a lot learned there so much about how things work ,like you say the difficulty of higher knowledge and communicative cant really be converted to earth knowledge , also yes sexual divided energies are not there , as I have non on earth even , single energy
Old 24-12-2017, 12:19 PM
Newbie ;)
Pathfinder

cool yes saw these higher realms to been there a lot learned there so much about how things work ,like you say the difficulty of higher knowledge and communicative cant really be converted to earth knowledge , also yes sexual divided energies are not there , as I have non on earth even , single energy