Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 03-10-2011, 07:05 AM
Master

Do you think it is a waste of money?

Hi all, I was looking at another site. I was not deliberating looking for it, it just came on my mail.
It was about past life regression. A hypnotist hypnotizes you into your past life. It costs hundreds of dollars. That is a lot of money to spend. It was about $100 an hour. I read in a hypnotist book and the author of the hypnotist said most people cannot get deeply relaxed enough to be able to go into a past life. Only a few people can. If that is the case I think it would be a waste of money. I think I could spend my money better than spending it on a hypnotist. What do you think?
Old 03-10-2011, 07:18 AM
Deactivated Account

If you were thinking of having a past life regression done, perhaps you might think of having this done by a psychic or a medium, instead of a hypnotist ? They will probably still charge you a fee, but I would guess maybe not quite as expensive.

Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 03-10-2011, 07:21 AM
Master
I'm sorry but I think I would prefer to spend that money in this life, NOW, not worrying about the so called last life, if there is such thing, but that's me.
Old 03-10-2011, 07:59 AM
Deactivated Account

now there is an interesting answer !

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 03-10-2011, 08:34 AM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoslice
I'm sorry but I think I would prefer to spend that money in this life, NOW, not worrying about the so called last life, if there is such thing, but that's me.

Hiya Robert

There is a theory that issues in this life stem from past lives. At the very least it's a rather interesting twist. And if people buy into this theory (and it becomes a belief), then a past life regression might just help current issues...doncha think? So in a roundabout way, they are helping themselves in this life by delving into past lives...sort of.

Squiggle
Old 03-10-2011, 08:51 AM
Greenslade

If Past Lives work for you then fine. Some people believe, some don't. Some have issues they carry with them, others don't. Relevance or not, it's your choice. $100 an hour for curiosity? Not a bargain.

Belief or not sometimes Past Life issues come back and bite you on the backside. I did a reading for someone and told her she had been a witch in a Past Life and had been burned at the stake. She said that it explained her insane fear of even the smallest fire. Some say that it's best left in the past but there is one thing you can't run away from and that's yourself.
Old 03-10-2011, 09:17 AM
not human

If you are totally drawn to it then do it...it will be the only way to stem your curiousity. If not buy a new dress or treat yourself...
Old 03-10-2011, 09:27 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Squatchit
Hiya Robert

There is a theory that issues in this life stem from past lives. At the very least it's a rather interesting twist. And if people buy into this theory (and it becomes a belief), then a past life regression might just help current issues...doncha think? So in a roundabout way, they are helping themselves in this life by delving into past lives...sort of.

Squiggle
Yes if pretending helps, i suppose that could work, but would it last ?.
Old 03-10-2011, 12:33 PM
mattie

Do You Feel This Would Be Productive?

Go w/ your gut feeling about this.

Even if many can be good candidates for hypnosis & past life regression, this doesn’t mean it is an interest for them or productive in their energetic/spiritual growth. It is likely the same information can be gained by communicating w/ one’s own spiritual team. We tend to disregard the information we get internally, feeling it is more valid from an source we consider authoritative. This isn't necessarily the case.
Old 03-10-2011, 01:05 PM
midnightstar

Personally I wouldn't pay out that amount of money for a past life regression.