Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 27-08-2018, 12:30 PM
Knower

edit post .....

Last edited by 57tcjc75 : 27-08-2018 at 06:56 PM.
Old 27-08-2018, 01:00 PM
Knower

@ twin flame harmonics, I had a post reply, edit.
I can share what the difference is in the connections. Each one is perfect in the way it is perfect.
& God Is Perfect.
:)
As to you being with your twin ray or twin flame, I think these are all so unique & the reason there is varying ideas
out there.. because I think each one's experiences do vary in the way they do.

Last edited by 57tcjc75 : 27-08-2018 at 06:57 PM.
Old 27-08-2018, 07:04 PM
Knower

As to having 7 twin flames. There are several sites that describe,
twin ray (where there is one), twin flames 7, soul mates (multiple).
Another site/s describe 144 in soul group, 12 in primary soul group.

Each person has different experience. Not every single thing resonates but most of the description as I just mention resonates.
I am very tired today, so need to not say too much.

I will be glad to explain the differences of my closest souls in more detail as it is as if each one is very distinct. I don't see things anymore as this or that but in relation to.. & then where I (& they) are headed.
There is not a definite but I do believe I see this all pulled into Heaven, and I think I can see where we will be in relation to each other.

To me, also, when we hug each other on the other side, my closest of souls, it is as if we will know each other's spirit, mission, & purpose & how we connect to each other. Therefore, no jealousy, but understanding.
The twin flame if I had to pick one who did not diss me, and I GET why the other 2 before why that ended..there is a story to it, it makes perfect sense in story format, not otherwise.
We connect to each other very distinctly, and for His Purpose.
The tie in(the story) opened up for me when with my twin ray & into heaven, but the others, are there (the story, God's Story is key in my experience).

I could see perhaps some soul families that manifest more so together would not even need or desire to question these things or maybe their mission on this earth is such they don't need to be in search of, soul family either.
For myself & my closest of souls, I would say we are pretty pulled apart, & the coming together is over time, with each one distinct mission.
Old 28-08-2018, 06:19 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 57tcjc75
As to having 7 twin flames. There are several sites that describe,
twin ray (where there is one), twin flames 7, soul mates (multiple).
Another site/s describe 144 in soul group, 12 in primary soul group.

Each person has different experience. Not every single thing resonates but most of the description as I just mention resonates.
I am very tired today, so need to not say too much.

I will be glad to explain the differences of my closest souls in more detail as it is as if each one is very distinct. I don't see things anymore as this or that but in relation to.. & then where I (& they) are headed.
There is not a definite but I do believe I see this all pulled into Heaven, and I think I can see where we will be in relation to each other.

To me, also, when we hug each other on the other side, my closest of souls, it is as if we will know each other's spirit, mission, & purpose & how we connect to each other. Therefore, no jealousy, but understanding.
The twin flame if I had to pick one who did not diss me, and I GET why the other 2 before why that ended..there is a story to it, it makes perfect sense in story format, not otherwise.
We connect to each other very distinctly, and for His Purpose.
The tie in(the story) opened up for me when with my twin ray & into heaven, but the others, are there (the story, God's Story is key in my experience).

I could see perhaps some soul families that manifest more so together would not even need or desire to question these things or maybe their mission on this earth is such they don't need to be in search of, soul family either.
For myself & my closest of souls, I would say we are pretty pulled apart, & the coming together is over time, with each one distinct mission.

It sounds interesting what you're talking about, I guess the thing that actually confuses people is how many labels there are for the same thing. I've never really heard of a twin ray but it sounds like what I know as a twin flame. I guess the twin flame label is also being used for other things too, but then again the soulmate label is being used for twin flames a lot of the time as well. Just trying to understand these labels more, as I said before, I never really knew other people were experiencing these things besides me because lack of reading and discussing my experiences with others, so I didn't really have labels for any of this. But of course when it comes to discussing matters with a wide group of people, labels need to be created to help people understand you better. I think what the OP was referring to was what you know as a twin ray if I'm not mistaken. If a twin ray can be in an energy vampire, or in other words, if a twin ray can act out of hurt in an unloving way. Which I say, yes definitely, unless you yourself are perfect then your mirror self will also share imperfections. As for if they would be harming you simply because they get some kind of sick pleasure from hurting people, this is what an energy vampire truly is. But I understand that even demons will ascend one day, if we as a collective consciousness will ever reach our goal of there being no darkness in existence, then it is a must that demons will become pure light at some point just like the rest of us. This is why we're all connected, because we all need each other equally as we each have the same goal that cannot possibly be reached without just one being, even demons. I know this is going a little off topic but I mention these things because it is also connected to the question of if a twin flame can be an energy vampire. People who are exhibiting a lot of toxic behaviors are usually aligned with demons and evil spirits, which then attach to the people and feed off of the energy that person is getting when they're "draining" other people. Demons and evil spirits are the spirit form of a "narcissist", there is no difference between what they not only do but feel. But eventually that same person who was once on the same level as a demon can and will rise up to the level of a being of unconditional love. What is known as a demon is only a complete absence of love, a complete absence of light. But fill it with light and it becomes light. A person exhibiting behaviors of an "energy vampire" or demonic being is simply a person that is severely lacking in love. People say to just leave them because they need to learn to love themselves, but do you think a demon just learns to love themselves? Just speculating of course, but it seems like it'd be very hard for a being with so much darkness in them to be able to even begin to fathom what love is, let alone love themselves without a little help from someone shining their own light on them. Add onto it that it's your own twin flame who is supposed to be the one person that loves you more than anything or anyone that's calling you an energy vampire because you have some behavior problems from your lack of ever being loved, and not only that, but then abandons you like everyone else always does because you've never even had a chance to learn how to treat people the right way, and you can't help but think these people being labeled as "energy vampires" who everyone is encouraged to be thrown in the trash like a piece of garbage would just go even deeper into darkness, and you can guarantee that you'll get pulled down along with them if they are your twin flame, which if you're calling them stuff like an energy vampire then they most likely are.
Old 28-08-2018, 10:09 AM
Knower

Re energy vampire, the two in my primary soul group that I feel it's hard for me to stay grounded is my twin soul & this latest twin flame. The others this is not an issue as to my being grounded.. so this is what I'm referring to as energy vampire & to me THEY are not energy vampires, but it's the energy with myself, that seems difficult to align well, with them.
As to the labels of twin ray, twin flame, twin souls, divine compliment,
what I experience is the soul family conscious awakening. As I say I can imagine there are plenty of soul groups that manifest pretty cohesive, so they really don't need to work in this awareness.
As to the demons, energy vampires, also this awakening of souls; it is precisely the dimensional pulls in these connections, 1D to 10 D for instance, the awareness of the dimensions (challenging, healing).. If there is say said soul group (144 & in particular the said 12 members of a group) that are manifest really apart in this lifetime, it could be for internal work, spiritual healing, & to experience the light/dark, but work on self, & to reconnect in time with soul family.

Where I try to focus now, for myself, is on heaven. I picture where myself & my close souls will be there & in particular the millennial reign (which I think is very soon, the uptick in dimensions, for 1,000 years).
I envision, myself at tribe of Joseph inside that gate, near my twin ray, & close to 2nd twin flame guy.. but we are light bodies so it's not as if we are in flesh
(transformed bodies).
I picture, the first conscious awakening guy working land at tribe of Manasseh, perhaps with his ex before me.. Then I picture this latest guy also there working the land, tribe of Manasseh. I believe these two are connected (related)from beginning of time, with their prospective opposite sex connections.. but working the land, leaders in heaven, however that plays out.
I do think there is recognition in heaven but it is through time, the dimensional recognition of our purpose, mission, as light bodies there, connected but renewed (renewed heaven, earth, light bodies, Christ as The Head).
I picture my folks further away.. & that I can see them at times but they are leaders, teaching people about, love.
Twin soul person (mine) of my primary 12 group, I see him evangelizing, also at a high place in heaven. I don't see a lot of details in regards, specifics as what he will be doing but not who exactly he is with.

The energy vampire in this .. then is not about the person/s but to me, it's about aligning how we need to align, in 3D which is not easy at all.
The light would be, in my opinion, aligning with direction, purpose, one's mission, & deciding where headed (i.e., heaven).
Each of my closest souls in primary soul group have had a tough life, however, I think very called spiritually, very gifted. To detach from the darkness, moving into The Light. If someone calls me an energy vampire I would say it's about them & myself (together). If I have work to do yet (we all do on this earth), it is also important to keep balance in my own life, perhaps not negating the connection, depending .. but to me, my own personal envisioning is to make sure I have myself where I need to be, realize this is about alignment of souls, headed toward.. (Heaven is where I am seeing my closest souls), releasing in as much as is needed for now.

After the 1,000 year reign, I'm not sure about all of this part, if it is different or not. I guess I trust God.
3D is the opportunity to, work on self, to love, forgive, move toward, The Light. I agree labels don't help.. I think people seek to define, often especially this day and age with information highway accessible, to try to understand. The negative hook would be to believe less than, what God has for us. At 3D however, this is a challenge in the way it is so awareness of the higher dimensions, is essential for the peace, love, joy.

Yes, I agree there are demons, evil spirits. I actually SAW an evil spirit, demon, connected to my twin ray. He got angry with me, as I was knowing him, this was early on. When I closed my eyes as he was yelling at me, I saw a demon. I had never seen this before.
My first conscious awakening twin flame guy.. I did so much healing with him (& I), Christ consciousness, that it has been like this, & never one sided. What I had inside of me, then this helped twin ray to heal, etc.
The vampire stuff.. can be figurative, that to just move through to higher self, higher dimension.. loosing of the lie of less than God's Perfect Love for us!
Old 28-08-2018, 08:14 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 57tcjc75
Re energy vampire, the two in my primary soul group that I feel it's hard for me to stay grounded is my twin soul & this latest twin flame. The others this is not an issue as to my being grounded.. so this is what I'm referring to as energy vampire & to me THEY are not energy vampires, but it's the energy with myself, that seems difficult to align well, with them.
As to the labels of twin ray, twin flame, twin souls, divine compliment,
what I experience is the soul family conscious awakening. As I say I can imagine there are plenty of soul groups that manifest pretty cohesive, so they really don't need to work in this awareness.
As to the demons, energy vampires, also this awakening of souls; it is precisely the dimensional pulls in these connections, 1D to 10 D for instance, the awareness of the dimensions (challenging, healing).. If there is say said soul group (144 & in particular the said 12 members of a group) that are manifest really apart in this lifetime, it could be for internal work, spiritual healing, & to experience the light/dark, but work on self, & to reconnect in time with soul family.

Where I try to focus now, for myself, is on heaven. I picture where myself & my close souls will be there & in particular the millennial reign (which I think is very soon, the uptick in dimensions, for 1,000 years).
I envision, myself at tribe of Joseph inside that gate, near my twin ray, & close to 2nd twin flame guy.. but we are light bodies so it's not as if we are in flesh
(transformed bodies).
I picture, the first conscious awakening guy working land at tribe of Manasseh, perhaps with his ex before me.. Then I picture this latest guy also there working the land, tribe of Manasseh. I believe these two are connected (related)from beginning of time, with their prospective opposite sex connections.. but working the land, leaders in heaven, however that plays out.
I do think there is recognition in heaven but it is through time, the dimensional recognition of our purpose, mission, as light bodies there, connected but renewed (renewed heaven, earth, light bodies, Christ as The Head).
I picture my folks further away.. & that I can see them at times but they are leaders, teaching people about, love.
Twin soul person (mine) of my primary 12 group, I see him evangelizing, also at a high place in heaven. I don't see a lot of details in regards, specifics as what he will be doing but not who exactly he is with.

The energy vampire in this .. then is not about the person/s but to me, it's about aligning how we need to align, in 3D which is not easy at all.
The light would be, in my opinion, aligning with direction, purpose, one's mission, & deciding where headed (i.e., heaven).
Each of my closest souls in primary soul group have had a tough life, however, I think very called spiritually, very gifted. To detach from the darkness, moving into The Light. If someone calls me an energy vampire I would say it's about them & myself (together). If I have work to do yet (we all do on this earth), it is also important to keep balance in my own life, perhaps not negating the connection, depending .. but to me, my own personal envisioning is to make sure I have myself where I need to be, realize this is about alignment of souls, headed toward.. (Heaven is where I am seeing my closest souls), releasing in as much as is needed for now.

After the 1,000 year reign, I'm not sure about all of this part, if it is different or not. I guess I trust God.
3D is the opportunity to, work on self, to love, forgive, move toward, The Light. I agree labels don't help.. I think people seek to define, often especially this day and age with information highway accessible, to try to understand. The negative hook would be to believe less than, what God has for us. At 3D however, this is a challenge in the way it is so awareness of the higher dimensions, is essential for the peace, love, joy.

Yes, I agree there are demons, evil spirits. I actually SAW an evil spirit, demon, connected to my twin ray. He got angry with me, as I was knowing him, this was early on. When I closed my eyes as he was yelling at me, I saw a demon. I had never seen this before.
My first conscious awakening twin flame guy.. I did so much healing with him (& I), Christ consciousness, that it has been like this, & never one sided. What I had inside of me, then this helped twin ray to heal, etc.
The vampire stuff.. can be figurative, that to just move through to higher self, higher dimension.. loosing of the lie of less than God's Perfect Love for us!

Oh, you're referring to Revelations from the Bible a lot in this post, I also believe it's pretty accurate and the time for the "1000 year reign" as it's called in there is pretty soon, as it happens right after everyone is pretty much "forced" to ascend lol. For our own good of course though, of course it's what we really want on the soul level. Which is just another reason to instead of people hurting these hurt "energy vampire" (hurt people) more, they should fill them up with as much love as they can from their connection to God so that we can help the whole world get to Heaven on Earth faster, and also have this person as a dear friend who will always remember how much we helped them, and how we didn't just abandon them and give up on them like everyone else or give them dirty labels, once we're all in Heaven on Earth together.
Old 28-08-2018, 10:58 PM
Knower

Yes, I feel God shows me a lot into the millennial reign in regards to where I will be & my closer connections. I agree, to help others ascend. To reach down often brings rewards from God, I believe, but also, with the connections, it's like something in it for one's self, which is cool! I agree with what you say & about helping others ascend, yes!
Old 01-09-2018, 03:37 AM
Master
Beyond definition

I was blessed to have met four amazing spiritual elders, in the last eight months. Each one unique. Their love and kindness and spiritual teachings have helped me grow exponentially. Each of them is on their own journey and mission. They have all taught me so much and have lit up new parts of my brain, heart, chakras. I do not care what the labels are. Moving forward I will trust my mission and keep it simple, let light and love radiate out and in. I thought asking questions would help. I thought labels and definitions would help. But now I feel like a lightning bug in a jar. Take the lid off the jar, back to balance, beauty, trusting my heart. If any or all of these friendships are meant to be they will still be here and we will continue to bump into each other. I will love them as I did the first day I met them. I will send their guides messages of love and compassion and healing. I will let go of my little girl hurt self and ego. Those who can see inside my heart know I am doing the best I can. Maybe I am doing this all wrong, but this action is put forth earnestly, sincerely with love.

My words are not meant as a commentary, but more as a prayer sent out to the universe in the hope that it helps heal all involved.[/color]
Old 01-09-2018, 02:04 PM
Knower

@Anala,

This is wonderful description, insight!

"But now I feel like a lightning bug in a jar. Take the lid off the jar, back to balance, beauty, trusting my heart."
Old 02-09-2018, 10:56 AM
Seeker

sex can drain your energy

It will make you age faster and become skinny when you are old