Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Poetry

Old 06-09-2019, 04:18 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Explorer21

Starflower, you reveal some profound concepts in your eloquent verse (which has a clever title), in such lines as "The frequency of youniverse runs as You, as Me....Speak as would a Universe and join the Mystery. When only love is all you want, only Love Will Be....Now open your Creator eyes...."

Your use of the word "lifesea" is clever and original. It's good to create new words that more adequately describe the new and unusual concepts of the New Age now dawning.

Thanks very much for your kind witness, Explorer21. I am glad your thoughts are centering on the New. Bridging new and old wisdom is what we cannot help to do. I believe we were all born to be EXACTLY who we are and only love connects our wholeness together. There's a lot of joy out there to be found within ourselves first.

The word lifesea came from a lucid dream I had where I fell into Lake Superior in northern Michigan's upper peninsula. I had some profound experiences of awaking in the middle of a fall into its depths and becoming one, able to travel as thoughtful love. It was a deathless experience that went far beyond fear. I share this because I know that when one resonates with another there is only more synthesis to be made out of those sharings. Here's to your lifesea!
What is a question but a call to the Universe for its answer? Who are you but a call of the Universe to be heard? Unity is the true foundation of our unfolding reality. We all belong together within the kaleidoscope of our perceived singularity.
Old 06-09-2019, 04:23 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn

Your poetry shows much wisdom;
Wisdom and Old Soul imbued.

Thank you, Big John. It takes one to know one. Here's to your Old Soul radiance which creates new seed potentials in the fields of consciousness for all to share.
What is a question but a call to the Universe for its answer? Who are you but a call of the Universe to be heard? Unity is the true foundation of our unfolding reality. We all belong together within the kaleidoscope of our perceived singularity.
Old 06-09-2019, 06:49 PM
Guide
Color

Starflower, the wisdom you express here is awesome. Ascended master El Morya speaks often of the power of observation; he says it is the beginning of true justice. It is so true what you say that we cannot avoid creating because we are, by our very nature, creators.
We create by using these four tools: Thoughts, Feelings, Words and Actions. When these four are in harmony with each other, then we can create anything we desire in a conscious way. Most people create unconsciously, so that they do not always create what they want, but rather what they don't want.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starflower
The process of witnessing and observing is most beneficial to creation. When you witness, you unite space within and all the probabilities you imagine spin out into waves that create also. You cannot avoid creating, and you can embrace this as the true eye and power of imagination. No matter what beliefs you follow, you are following your choice and creation follows you. It is powerful to free your imagination and allow more beauty to express. And you do that every moment you engage with life as a reverent witness.

Old 06-09-2019, 08:58 PM
Experiencer
Quote:

Starflower, the wisdom you express here is awesome. Ascended master El Morya speaks often of the power of observation; he says it is the beginning of true justice. It is so true what you say that we cannot avoid creating because we are, by our very nature, creators.
We create by using these four tools: Thoughts, Feelings, Words and Actions. When these four are in harmony with each other, then we can create anything we desire in a conscious way. Most people create unconsciously, so that they do not always create what they want, but rather what they don't want.

Thanks for all the light you bring in with you, Explorer 21. Its perfect that El Morya spoke of the power of observation as the beginning of true justice. In many ways of thinking conventionally and linearly, true justice is seen as right overcoming wrong. However, I sense that true justice is a process of inner balance upon the silence of Creation. When we observe with intent only to be a witness of divine energy we call that out of ourselves, and inspiration begins to light us up in a natural way. Inspiration justifies, that is balances shadow and light within us. Our inner balance also reflects in the greater whole because we are entangled at a quantum level with everything we see and care about.

You are very astute in saying that many create what they don't want. I know people who say that they expect the worst in order to avoid being disappointed. This leads to a lot of self injustice, not seeing from a balanced reference point. Many never really ask themselves what they really do want in times when they feel alone, misunderstood, or observe others suffering. Just the act of asking moves energy, within and without. This often overlooked question (what is wanted or desired) elevates awareness into a new zone of potential.
Old 08-09-2019, 12:03 AM
Guide
Angel1

Starflower, your definition of justice is full of truth and wisdom. You use the word "balance" which is so spot on because, in the Tarot deck, the Justice card has on it an image of a person holding scales of Balance! This is the 11th card and therefore relates to the 11th zodiac sign Aquarius which facilitates the perfect blending of Spirit and physical Matter into One. Only when those two polar opposites attain that Oneness Balance is true Justice possible.

Your comments about observation and justice are very illuminating, teaching me much of great value.
You were saying that you know people who make a habit of expecting the worst, and that expectation creates exactly what they do not want---the worst! I also know people like that. You make a very astute point when you say, "This leads to a lot of self injustice, not seeing from a balanced reference point."

Quote:
Thanks for all the light you bring in with you, Explorer 21. Its perfect that El Morya spoke of the power of observation as the beginning of true justice. In many ways of thinking conventionally and linearly, true justice is seen as right overcoming wrong. However, I sense that true justice is a process of inner balance upon the silence of Creation. When we observe with intent only to be a witness of divine energy we call that out of ourselves, and inspiration begins to light us up in a natural way. Inspiration justifies, that is balances shadow and light within us. Our inner balance also reflects in the greater whole because we are entangled at a quantum level with everything we see and care about.

You are very astute in saying that many create what they don't want. I know people who say that they expect the worst in order to avoid being disappointed. This leads to a lot of self injustice, not seeing from a balanced reference point. Many never really ask themselves what they really do want in times when they feel alone, misunderstood, or observe others suffering. Just the act of asking moves energy, within and without. This often overlooked question (what is wanted or desired) elevates awareness into a new zone of potential.

Old 08-09-2019, 05:14 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Starflower, your definition of justice is full of truth and wisdom. You use the word "balance" which is so spot on because, in the Tarot deck, the Justice card has on it an image of a person holding scales of Balance! This is the 11th card and therefore relates to the 11th zodiac sign Aquarius which facilitates the perfect blending of Spirit and physical Matter into One. Only when those two polar opposites attain that Oneness Balance is true Justice possible.

Your comments about observation and justice are very illuminating, teaching me much of great value.
You were saying that you know people who make a habit of expecting the worst, and that expectation creates exactly what they do not want---the worst! I also know people like that. You make a very astute point when you say, "This leads to a lot of self injustice, not seeing from a balanced reference point."

I'm grateful for your response, my friend. You shed a greater light and offer so much perspective. As I recall from your profile, you are streaming Libra energies. And thus, I imagine you care deeply about justice as balance. It's my impression that our astrological birth signs speak to our role in the collective unity and we only incarnate when and where we do, on purpose.

I applaud your purpose and how it touches life through every communication. This is a powerful time of soul self reckoning.
Old 08-09-2019, 10:02 PM
Guide
Color

Starflower, thanks so much for your warm words. Yes, I am indeed a Libra with Sun in Libra, Venus in Libra and Neptune in Libra. My general, overall personality (my Sun) is summed up by Libra; my love life and relationships (Venus) express Libra qualities, and my deep soul nature (Neptune) is also of a Libra nature. This zodiac sign governs marriage, partnerships, law, sex and money.

You are spot on when you say I care deeply about justice as Balance, a Libra quality. It's significant that the word 'justice' has 7 letters and Libra is the 7th zodiac sign which is ruled esoterically by the 7th Ray of Ritual and Magic which in turn expresses through the human Sex (Sacral) chakra (Libra rules sex).

Quote:
I'm grateful for your response, my friend. You shed a greater light and offer so much perspective. As I recall from your profile, you are streaming Libra energies. And thus, I imagine you care deeply about justice as balance. It's my impression that our astrological birth signs speak to our role in the collective unity and we only incarnate when and where we do, on purpose.

I applaud your purpose and how it touches life through every communication. This is a powerful time of soul self reckoning.

Old 09-09-2019, 06:01 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Starflower, thanks so much for your warm words. Yes, I am indeed a Libra with Sun in Libra, Venus in Libra and Neptune in Libra. My general, overall personality (my Sun) is summed up by Libra; my love life and relationships (Venus) express Libra qualities, and my deep soul nature (Neptune) is also of a Libra nature. This zodiac sign governs marriage, partnerships, law, sex and money.

You are spot on when you say I care deeply about justice as Balance, a Libra quality. It's significant that the word 'justice' has 7 letters and Libra is the 7th zodiac sign which is ruled esoterically by the 7th Ray of Ritual and Magic which in turn expresses through the human Sex (Sacral) chakra (Libra rules sex).

It's wonderful how many layers of meaning you draw together through your Libra qualities, Explorer21. By such soulful understanding, you do more than you can see visibly in this slower physical dimension to assert the wholeness that brings balance.
Old 09-09-2019, 06:23 PM
ImthatIm

Starflower

You words are received

As Life was conceived

Glorifying us with Light

Choosing Love as our sight

Liquid Golden Living Love

Your words coo my Heart as the Dove

)) ((
^^^^^
Old 10-09-2019, 07:30 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImthatIm
Starflower

You words are received

As Life was conceived

Glorifying us with Light

Choosing Love as our sight

Liquid Golden Living Love

Your words coo my Heart as the Dove

)) ((
^^^^^

How ONEderFULL Im That Im!

Golden waves
soul surfs love brave
Choosing Love's I as our sight
We rend the veil and end the night.
Free to fly with dreams to try
Awake as One
Light's kingdom come.